Which ending was the bigger irony ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7Cs-8o9-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

literally who on the left

Fucking newfags.

It’s not fair bros :(

Shichika lived by trying to avenge the death of his woman while wishing to die, because he was too powerful for his own good. Condemned to an existence of emptiness, even though he'll pretend to have moved on.

Spike died trying to avenge the death of his woman while determined to settle things once and for all with his past. which he succeeded. Goes out with a bang and a smile on his face.

Living is worse than death.

Funny enough, Shichika at the end of his story feels like a mirror image of Spike at the beginning of his.

In the end, the weight of legacy is forever tied to one's fate.

I haven't even watched the show but
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums

jesus christ why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

I think Sup Forums isn't for you

what a cute corpse

What are you talking about? Togame is a perfectly normal and cute strategian.
;_;

>user hasn't watched the best monogatari series
kys desu m8

You know she planned to murder him when she was finished?

do you really think she could have? fuck tard

It was a pretty damn good anime that you should watch, faggot.

some faggot from a pretentious series written by a hack author.

It was so shit. Literally his worst work. Medakas Box is the real thinking mans choice of isins work

This is good bait

Why can't I just like both? Why do I or anyone else have to just pick one and claim that's the best? I like both.

Yes. And he would have let it happen because he was her sword. Or at least he was suppose to. That's why the history changing part failed, because he acted as a human rather than a sword.

fuck these elitist faggots, I'll answer you user. It's araragi's descendant, part of the monogatari series but way into the future and yes you need to watch the others before this.

really wish that Katanagatari wasn't such a predictable novel/show. I liked it for what it was but it never did anything truly interesting, it just middled the entire way through.

This user is lying, Senjougahara's Devoted Love [Kaiki Requiem] is entirely optional and doesn't affect the manga in any major way

>nisio
>writing plot

mc from monoshit

the series was actually the worst of the tarishit anyways

What. How have you not seen the best anime fight of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7Cs-8o9-c

Quick! Explain why Medaka Box is good without mentioning Kumagawa or the attractiveness of any of the female characters! Oh, wait, you can't.

Ban this fucker.

It managed to be the one "deconstruction" of a genre that wasn't too pretentious to actually be a decent example of that genre at the same time. Inbetween all of the "man shonen manga sure is still and formulaic, huh?" meta-wank stuff there's some pretty great straight up shounen bits in medaka box.

I actually really like the way Nisio subverts power creep in battle shounen. Normally we'd have Medaka just unlocking newer and newer forms and pulling more bullshit out of her ass, but that's not what beats most villains despite them getting stronger each arc.

Shichika's was more ironic I guess, since Spike is talking in a metaphorical sense, fucking obviously.

>a 10/10 is his worst work
Don't suck nisio's dick too hard

I don't get it. Spike lived.

>spike has 2 purposes: save julia and kill vicious
>julia died, 1 purpose down
>vicious killed, 2 purposes down
>no reason to live
>boom, finished

learn what the word irony means ya ignorant dope.

THE BIGGEST faggot was Spike for not tapping Faye's ass. At least Shichika got the hot one.

Shichika got both of them, just at different times.

Most of the time he was a sword. Just a tool for her.