Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 049 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler 049 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/llt9irjdk4c5/049
mega.nz/#!PdMCAKYZ!wpy86ocONZS9gvNud5ACFed1jf3DzEteYqsULV5jPMU

Nice catch OP

Deep.

Someone summarize this shit
can't download right now but did see the raws

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING

Danke Danke

Would you mind posting the latest Space Brothers, I didn't see 308 and 309 in the archives.

GUREN LAGAAN REFERENCE?

Before Yumeko roped Sumeragi into playing the game, wheelchair girl had approached Sumeragi with a side bet on the game's outcome. They bet 300 votes on whether Manyuda would make it to 40 coins, with Sumeragi betting against him. Sumeragi won 100 votes from the game, but owes 300 to wheelchair girl since Manyuda reached 40 coins. Manyuda is confused since Sumeragi helped him during the game, which is self-defeating. Sumeragi portrays it as a win-win: Either Manyuda gets his groove back, or she wins 300 votes. Yumeko laughs and says it's a lose-lose: Either Manyuda stays lame, or she loses 300 votes. But it's all good, because the point was for Sumeragi to sort out her own feelings, and she chose to take the loss to get Manyuda back in his game.

its time

Thanks.

But what a dull roundup chapter, not much point hyping Kaede up like this when there's no way he'll win the election.
The Momobami group really have had way too little presence in this arc, if Kirari has already demolished Rin and Sumika offscreen like I expect there's only three of the shitters left.

nice

Is midari in this chapter ?

no

jabroni yumeko

What's this romance shit

i dont see any romance here

Can someone translate this

fuggg::))

Well, that was retarded but at least now we got rid of dumb nails.

So what happens to the wagered votes when Sumeragi dropped out? Did she just give her all that she had and that's it? Sounds kinda unfair to the winner since that'd be a lot less votes than the bet.

no

yes

Danke