First panel is glorious, and uzui totally lost that eye

not the only thing he's about to lose

Delete

that's not all he's gonna lose

This is the hypest shit.

well shit, someone beat me to it

press f

UZUI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I believe in Gotouge, she wouldn't kill another pillar so soon, right? [Spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Fucked it up

Thanks.
>The tragedy just never ends
I want to get off Gotouge's wild ride

Please don't get animated for at least another 200 chapters.

Thank you user-kun, you should upload the chapter on mangadex since that's where everyone went after batoto's death

this is some baby back bullshit right here

OW MY FUCKING ORGANS

Thanks for the dump user. Did Uzui lose his other arm and his legs in that panel or is the perspective just making it look like that?

gonna need a lot of time to recover after this

I think the drawing is too tiny to tell

this series is so damn bloody with this and last week chp,normal TV aint going to sponsor it,unless they censor it,I think its going to be a 12 episode series like BNHA,what you guys think?

12 episodes would be garbage. They need 2 cour to get through the spider arc, which is where it gets good

Good god, that pig is glorious

And with the body consistency of a rat.

>it's still not over

jesus christ.

Gyuutaro is like a headless chicken, but instead of walking around, his body is just spamming his last thought.
Funny, really, even if a ton pof people may die because of it.

Oh wait you still around now?

This is amazing, we need more Kimetsu reaction images

Mazybe next full arc is somewhat lighter for more comedy bits, even if this one was crossdressing whoreboys.

Yeah I'm here, hovering in the background

Okay, I'll start checking since I just noticed the thread now

I don't remember but is this the first narration of the series? Seems kind of weird.

You probably haven't been paying much attention, there's a lot of narration

I like this arc but may problems with it was I didn't like the sister demon she was really annoying and I didn't like the Cliffhangers in the two recent chapters

pan 1 bub 2: Well, Gyuutarou fighting them while manipulating his sister. [Tried to change it into an answer to the question in pan 1 bub 1]
pan 1 bub 3: He can make precise decisions by processing a vast amount of information obtained from both his sister and himself.

pan 1 bub 1: Then there's the poison.
pan 1 bub 3: Have been forced into terrible situations a number of times already.
pan 2 bub 1: Whenever that happened, someone stepped up the best they could,
pan 3 bub 2: And overcame the obstacle.
pan 4 bub 2: This process kept repeating, and they grew used to [this difference]. They began adapting [to the demons] using speed.
pan 4 bub 3: Even if they failed once, they could respond [to the threat] as long as there was a second chance.

Daki was one of the best parts, but I agree with the cliff hangers. The fight itself was great since there wasn't a real plan for either side, it was just a bar fight.

pan 1 bub 1: I can't just use my arm strength alone. I'll cut him using my whole body. Use everything from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.

pan 2 side 2: Crap! I gotta regenerate my left arm that the shinobi cut off...

pan 2 bub 2: Crap!! He's gonna cut my heaaad!!

Imouto Daki was great
>oni-chaaaaaaan, I can't kill these people and they keep cutting my neck!

pan 1 bub 1: Poison has no effect on a rugged mountain boy like me!!

pan 1 bub 1: Did they get them!? They did!! They did!!
pan 2 bub 2: Look from across the other side! [Do we need to clarify about how she's speaking as if Hinatsuru's dead?]
pan 3 bub 2: [Replace exclamation mark with period]

That's all the changes for now.

Personally, I got really annoyed with the amount of climaxes this arc had. So many chapters ended with heads off or nearly off then it returned to status quo.

I'd say only about 4 were really bad for cliffhangers, the rest, particularly last chapter's, were more interesting.

>Tanjirou powers up because emotions
>Inosuke lives because he moved his organs
Well shit. I want to blame the editor this because that's some dumb/cliche trash.

Seriously, what, Inosuke ran around with his heart shifted just in case the upper moon tried to stab it faster than he could react?

Inosuke probably from the moment he had to squeeze himself into the hole.
For Tanjirou there's stuff we don't know about his family.

Latest chapter kind of made up for it by pointing out how repetition was important so that the characters could see a pattern.

It’s a lot better than having an asspull move save the day, in my opinion.

He's talking about how Inosuke could shift his organs even though he didn't even see the attack coming.
And Tanjirou is full of mysteries.

No it didn't. It just felt long and protracted. Doesn't change my opinion of the manga, but this is a middling arc that had some high points, but could've been executed better in some respects.

Tanjiro always powers up because of emotions. One time he had to literally cheer himself on so he could fight a demon.

>even though he didn't even see the attack coming
I meant he had them in the same position since he fucked them around even before fighting Daki's familiar thing.

Eh, I liked it. I think it gave an emphasis on how strong the UM could be, and how determined and persistent the characters also had to be to defeat them. Maybe you’d enjoy it more as a bingeread because there’d be no cliffhangers.

Tanjirou does have the foreshadowing for it, I admit. But after so many cliffhangers, it's sort of lame to choose this way to end the battle.

At least poison + acting + headbutt would have been a fresh way to win.

It needed to have Uzui involved and the mouth slash looks like it hurts like hell.

I like to think that part of the reason as to why they over-user that so much is because they wanted to save the climax to the color page.

I can't think of a studio that is willing to take more than 12 episode of this type of manga,unless Gonzo stop being bankrupt

It did a good job showing how hard it is to win against an Upper Moon. Too bad Inosuke has major plot armor. Kills any sense of danger for him. And maybe Zenitsu too.

The main three have plot armor, they are popular main characters so don't ever expect them to die unless it's near the end, which is par of the course with shonen in general.

Sure, but hiding it is important. It's like suspension of disbelief.

>

Except we were shown how easily Inosuke could squeeze through things. He could’ve just not bothered with putting his insides back together after doing the digging he did underground. I’d understand if the series completely didn’t give an explanation, but in this case, while it is extreme, it does make you think “oh so that’s why we were explicitly shown that Inosuke could dig and twist his body like a mole earlier in the arc”.

Reminds me of Sakaki

Looks good now. Zip and put it somewhere I guess.

Another pillar is going to be killed, but they'll take an Upper moon with them. I imagine the next battle against an upper moon will be the 3 of them barely able to eek out a win, but a win nonetheless.

I'll be ok with it as long as it keeps coming up after this, the explanation is ok because he's doing animal stuff, but I hope it isn't a one-off or otherwise only used to bring him back to life conveniently.

I hope Uzui doesn't die protecting Tanjirou, the poor guy has way too much emotional baggage of similar stuff by now.
Destroying the whole district and killing everyone else, thus failing their actual mission, would be more fitting.

> even if this one was crossdressing whoreboys.
I can already see the fujos drooling.
If this series doesnt get a 2 cour high-quality anime im sure the higher ups are fucking idiots.
Give it 24 episodes now, catch up to the point where Rengoku dies.
Than have a year waiting, that would allow the manga to get around 75 more chapters on top of the current arc.
And than keep either 1 or 2 cour seasons each year.

PS: How many episodes would the current arc be adapted at?
I mean its 6 chapters preparing for the battle and nearly 20 chapters of pure fighting. My guess is 4 to max 5 episodes.

>I can already see the fujos drooling.
Despite the main focus being the boys, I don't see much fujo appeal as in actual pairings for the characters, even if the boys are cute.

mediafire.com/file/p6gtzccwgtapky8/KnY ch 94.rar

tried the mangadex thing
mangadex.com/chapter/10729/1

Thats impossible user. No matter the shounen story, the reader, if he isnt willing to just buy into the "oh no the MC will die" plotline than he will never feel thrilled by it.
We KNOW that MC and important, almost main cast, side chars wont die. Thats a given.
Its unfortunatly (for us) our job to be willing to buy into it. No matter the incredible-level of writing, it cant catch a reader to that plotline. he must willingly suspend his disbelief, thats not something the author has fault at.
Willpower-power-ups, asspulls, convenient-stuff etc, thats the things that can make it harder to get into that plotline, but it comes from the reader nonetheless.

>than he will never feel thrilled by it.
I guess that's why I shifted from
>oh no he will die
to
>how fucked up will he be when he wins
I find it more entertaining and Kimetsu fulfills this quota better than most JUMP manga.

> I don't see much fujo appeal as in actual pairings for the characters, even if the boys are cute.
Nah, the fujos can use any male for their fantasy. But 3 males to which they can do whatever they want? Enough for a long time.

The males need to have some kind of chemistry that fits the criteria. KnY is closer to getting more incest doujins and obviously GiyuuxTanjirou because that's the actual fujo couple.

> I find it more entertaining and Kimetsu fulfills this quota better than most JUMP manga.
This.
I like how the fights are bloody and gritty but not over-the-top like in Terraformers, AoT etc. There is still the sense of "battle shounen" around while the story goes into a relatively harsh way of potraying itself. I like the feeling of a victory being earned, and not just because the majority was done by the MC but the entire main cast is the reason why they won with each one being quite essential for the victory.

Zenitsu suffered no actual major damage. If I had to criticize something it would be how long he managed to be in trance state, even managing to have complete inner monologues with tactical reasoning while sleeping. The impression i got was that it was supposed to be a quick blitz state but maybe he unconsciously trained that too.

I'm guessing it's a full blown trance that lasts as long as the body feels immediate danger. It's a borderline split personality at this point because zenitsu doesn't remember much from it.

Agatsuma Zenitsu, Agatsuma 我妻 (あがつま) means "my wife" = my wife Zenitsu.
Zenitsu is confirmed marrying Tanjirou at the end of the manga.