SYD

Time for stuff
Last chapter for edit user: desuarchive.org/a/thread/167189515

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=seitokai
pastebin.com/JLu66Z4G
desuarchive.org/a/thread/29708402/#29709101
desuarchive.org/a/thread/164445143/#164504615
uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ddc&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&type=__alt__ddc_linuxmint_com&p=生徒会役員共manga download tank volume
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Members of the Tsuda Family

Drug store

"Do you have a compress that works for your back?"
"Yes"

"Does someone in your family have back pains?"

"Oh well, Uomi-san"
"Wha"

Comic 1
Can't go home

"When I worked really hard to clean the place up, I strained my back."

"So I'm staying here for the night."
"I can't move and tomorrow's a holiday."
"Wh-wha!?"

"Sorry president"
"Murasame (cat) messed your slippers up (small) I'll go wash them"

"Well now I can't go home. So I'll stay here too."
[side] Got no choice.
"Wha"

Comic 2
Seems persistent

"Okay Taka-kun"
"Could you put it on?"

"You're suntan lotioning her now?"
"I'll do it!!"

"Slut-tan lotioning?"
"My back hurts, so getting humped is kinda..."
"Please stop mishearing things in unique ways"

someone post Suzu I need it

Comic 1
Everyday delicious

"I made dinner"
"It's every-night hotpot" [Or Jouya hotpot in Nip]

"A hotpot you'll never get tired of eating every single day"
"It's good"

"By the way, all the ingredients used here are good for beuty"
[Clockwise from left] Pork, tofu, spinach
"Hohooooh"

"So that means you can also become a girl who boys won't get tired of eating up every single day, in a sexual way."
"That wasn't my intention."

Comic 2
Unthinkable words

"It kinda seems like I'm forcing myself in. I'm sorry."
"No no"

"But you're probably freaking out when you're together with your senpai, right"
"Oh no"

"If we're forev-"
"Together, I won't mind as much" [Improvised a bit to try and maintain the joke, explanation below]

"Forever together!?"
"I used "forever" instead of "together" by mistake" [The joke is that i mistakenly elongated いっしょ (issho - together) into いっしょう (isshou - forever). But together, they make 一生一緒 (isshou issho - forever together), so I changed the punchline a bit to try and make it natural]
"I fixed it right away, so there won't be an effect"

Thanks for the tl as always.

Thanks for your work.

Did you guys watch ericfromabeno's release of OVA 22? Is it decent?

thanks my man

Oh yeah I forgot I was supposed to sub the OVA.

Comic 1
Gazing at the heavens

"I'll spread the futon out."
"Thank you."

"Owowow..."
"You okay Uomi?"

"Yeah, it feels good when I lie down."

"When I was j*cking off now, I'd have to do a special feet out m*sturbation." [TN: Feet first masturbation (足ピンオナニー) is a popular method women use to jack off. You just lie down flat and straight, then jack. Better names are welcome]
"Just relax if your back is hurting."

Comic 2
Night talk

"...and that's what happened."
"Huuh"
"We've both been working hard as student council presidents"

"But I have people I can rely on, so I can work hard."
"Same feeling here"

"Fufu. We could just talk all night like this."
"That sounds nice"

The next morning
They slept like this and cricked their necks.
"Can you guys go home?"

[Endnote] Shino and Uomi, friendly under one roof. The student council presidents just want to talk all night sometimes!!

Holy fuck for the first time in 6 months, i made it to the thread.

Thanks for continued translation

Upload user here, been gone for awhile. Honestly barely browse Sup Forums, anything ever happen for a good batoto replacement? Or just uploading to mega for now?

Just put it up on Madokami, or MangaDex if that strikes your fancy.

Thanka user.

So I have no idea if edit user is around now. Should I just edit it myself?

Thank you as always.

the vice-presidents talking all night when

After they get married.

No love talk? Or is it implied? Does every girl have a running count on how many girls are currently into Tsuda?

still no best girl

pic unrelated

?

Probably. It looks like he isn't around today either.

Thank you for the translations user-kun.

Still the best dirty comedy there is.

Well I’ll just take a look at 456 first then.

I love, pink sky
good manga
Somewhat unrelated but since SYD publishes in WSM, I'd almost like to see some sort of crossover with the new 5 brides series.
Fuutarou has elements of Taka's personality, I feel he possesses the undeveloped potential of a master Tsukomi.

hopefully soon, but also hopefully at the worst moment possible to keep away from the other girls.

TS user, if you’re still here, you mind if I just make edits since edit user hasn’t showed up the last 2 weeks? Or you just wanna wait.

I don't mind either way.

Thanks user.

Same here. He usually shows up after 2 weeks though, so I’m wondering if he’s okay.

Maybe he just forgot.

Maybe let’s just wait til next week then. But if he doesn’t show up, I’ll edit 456 myself. Then we can keep a 2 ch proofing backlog just in case he shows up again.

But Uomi was the main focus this chapter.

That’s kind of lewd.

So what's the deal with this?
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=seitokai

So no edit user today?

YEY, MORE SUZU!

She's good but Hata is special

Harem end is best end.

Goddamn, how can such a silly dirty-joke anime turn the mood and manage to pull on my heartstrings so easily?

>The End?
....what?

forgot image

I updated the pastebin for the download guide of SYD.

pastebin.com/JLu66Z4G

So... hold on. The six SYD Bleep* OADs were what, up to 18 or 19? So here's a 22, but anyone have any idea where 20/21 would be then?

Movie is apparently episodes 20 and 21.

for Hata......

have the OVAs reached this chapter yet?

Not even close. That screenshot is from a somewhat recent chapter.

semi-important question
will someone upload the series to Mangadex or wait until that site secures a copy of the batoto database and fill in the blanks?
(found an old aria in the distant archives)

Swimsuit Mori is yes.

I can upload it to mangadex, if you can provide the mega link since I might not have all the chapters.

I have the big zip file full of chapters, but they removed the upload button - where's the new upload command?

Upload button is in the front of the page. I even tried uploading a few chapters on my own.

okay got it but, just to be sure, were 230-440 all from Sup Forumsnonymous?

Yes. Sup Forums started with chapter 230.

There a way to do this in batches, or do I zip each individual chapter and upload separately?

No clue.

pretty much, you could check the mangaupdates page otherwise.
any chance somone could track down the ruroni productions mag scan versions of chapters 1-3 other than the watermarked mangafox ones? if you can't find we can crop out the mangafox watermark and use those.

enjoy zero-padding every .jpg

shouldn't be a problem, the chapters are less than 10 pages so it shouldn't cause shit like 1,11,12...19,2,21...

this for example if it's actually possible to track down un watermarked uncompressed copies that would be awsome
well a batch rename script should work ok? the big issue is 00.jpg/png files I don't think they've resolved that bug yet you'd have to systematically advance the page numbers by one.

Alright I'm doing one at a time, slowly (guessing everyone's going after that poor site). I'll go sequentially from 230 until, uh let's be honest here, until I get bored and forget what I was doing.

Doing gods work, good user

I can help you out. I'm doing from latest to oldest so we'll probably meet somewhere in the middle.

you guys should probably try to match the chapter to their respective volumes if possible.
or you could batch them into tank versions? with the covers and page bookends/

uh, can that be done AFTER an upload?

yeah if you are the uploader just click on the chapter then scroll down to find the edit button at the bottom of the page
you can only change descriptive data though

on it. slowly but surely (site's freezing for like 20s at a time when loading up a new chapter)

is it maybe worth mixing in the bookends and volume covers to form a tank release for our Sup Forums mag chapters?

those would be nice but I have no idea how to do that.

you track down the tanks and add them in?

more to the point the original rurouni versions were 1107x1600 not 1088
desuarchive.org/a/thread/29708402/#29709101
desuarchive.org/a/thread/164445143/#164504615

What volume are we in now?

yeah but how do you organize the chapters into packaged tanks on that site?

or did you just mean in general?

I was thinking that we could make batched complete tank versions like the earlier ones
then upload them to madokami or similar so we had standardised releases? the tank rips are out there just a little time consuming to put them together which is why I was trying to suggest doing it before uploading them to mangadex...

Volume 13 is Chapter 333 - 406 right?

volumes are around 30 chapters you'd have to compare the chapters to the tank raws to work out where they begin and end...

Seems a bit long, isn't a volume about 30-40 chapters usually?

any way to get/find a list for that somewhere?

Whats the difference between the mag scans and the tank release?

That's what I was thinking and I currently lost track on what volume we are currently.

So did reader sites. Like, volume 13 according to mangafox is 333-439.

you'd have to download the tanks to compare numbers
the main differences are that weird chapter skip where two chapters had the same number the front covers and end pages, a lack of page ads and the bookends
uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ddc&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&type=__alt__ddc_linuxmint_com&p=生徒会役員共manga download tank volume

I would not advise basing volume numbers off mangafox data when you can download and compare easily enough

I didn't trust them, was just using an example while I was looking. That's why I was asking - the numbers don't seem right.

Let me see if I got this right.

Volume 12 ends with the 332 omake, volume 13 should be up to the 363 omake, 14 with 394 omake, 14 with 425 omake.

And so we should be at Volume 15 currently.

If an user on here can get us the proper numbers for which volume is what to what so we don't have to ALL download a bunch of raws from slow sites, that would be real appreciated

Vol 16. 15 was the one released in September.

Volume 15 started with which chapter?

You have the division right there, you just put 14 twice.

heh

So volume 17 starts with chapter 456?

16 isn't out yet so no idea, but should be around there ya.

ch426 so that's where this came from.

I love 'hidden big boobs' and I can confirm uniform blazers do that. They have to be HUGE to break through that flattening effect (which does happen).

With a blazer on, a pair of Ds looks like just some mild swell.