youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Other than being gay.

>having a pussy is gay?

He killed millions

Except not taking a female form

I DONT GIVE A SHIT

I hate these redesigns

He didn't do anything right. His convoluted plan had no hope of succeeding from the start. Even if he wasn't distracted by man meat or even if Akira joined him God would pull the same shit.

They both looks more generic, which is unfortunate.

This kinda

God was the r

I love the redesign

God was the real villain

Agreed, redesigns are sweet for everyone

Ryo's design kinda felt like a palette swap Akira
Maybe that was the point

I was wondering where I left my Webm

I liked Akira's redesign.

The choice of clothing and addition of modern styling really did it for me.

>That's right I'm crazy

Wait, why doesnt Kouji just call for the pilder and go to mazinger for safety?

Especially for miki hnnnng

Requesting webms of all dm material

No

What the fuck is that ass

“AKIRA! AKIRA FUDO!”

The best kind

saved. but have no idea when im gonna use this unless we have an ass thread.

I miss the moodier look older anime had.

If only it was finished

Is this official or fanart. I'm too retarded to tell

A shit.

Ryo did everything wrong

It's official, but it was just a gag Omake at the end of something. Other Nagai works had female Akira though.

They fucked up in different ways depending on the adaptation. He finally did things right in Lady.

post more miki

>finally did things right in lady
I'll say. no we wait for a 3some or 4some.

This one's just for you, you shameless weeb

He managed to get Akira on his side and get the Age of Myths restored. That's pretty much a win.

Ryo was a shit until I saw this image. Fem!devilman when

I know Im talking about when ryo was splt between asuka and jun. and while on the topic. how would things turn out if they win? the humans are gone(again) and the demons are demons, wouldn't they destroy themselves through infighting? so its like win or lose the earth would get reset.

Humans became demons/Gods. That's the Age of Myths. Some will get possessed but others can return using animals.

Demons flourished as a primal society and theived in a hostile environment. They were eco terrorists in the original too.

Humans evolve into demons.

wait you said restored. wouldn't it be regressed?

mah nigga

But hes fucking gay

No because its a new Age of Myths with demons and the Greeks returning to live alongside the evolved Devilmen/Devilbeasts. A new pantheon shall arise.

oh.so does this count as a reset? will devilman become amon?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8
What's the story behind this dub? Did the dialogues in the original really sound like this?

>kills his own love interest
>not wrong

They didn't give a crap about its quality so they just 'had fun' with it.

People didint give a shit

They had very good fun with it. I love it.

The gay stares in this....so....intense.... Plus I love that Akira at least sounds innocent-ish , and Ryo totally doesn't give a damn at all.

He looks like the kid from Wolf's Rain and the guy from Samurai Champloo. A few others floating in my brain. Not the worst. The funky eyelashes and the butt-chin probably save it.

Ryo is better, but he reminds me so much of Draco Malfoy somehow.

Good god, Crybaby looks like total ass compared to the old OVAs, technically and artistically.

This. I liked crybaby but the style was awful and didn't fit the theme imo

I'm glad to know somebody else knows where I'm coming from. It was pretty disappointing to me personally, as I was psyched to finally get a full Devilman adaptation after so many years, only to have it spoiled for me by such shit artistic and design choices. Totally unfitting and honestly just ugly, I thought. I'd absolutely love to see it all done in the style of the OVAs. Crybaby missed the entire appeal of Nagai's material and Devilman for me, and just looked like shit.

He hosted an endless nightclub party in his family mansion's underground bunker that could not be opened from the inside for the sole purpose of those people getting killed by demons
Seriously what the fuck

>you'll never hear dub Ryou giving a shit at the end