Would FGO work as a full cour anime series?

Would FGO work as a full cour anime series?

Yes as long as Gudako's in it.

Yes, idiots watch anything type-moon shits on their plate.

They'd need to make some serious changes to the first few singularities

Like what, shortening it?

Like, rewriting them to make them not piles of steaming camel diarrhea steeped in the desert sun for a week.

I agree the writing was shit but if they rewrite it that much fans will complain about it.
Which will be pretty dumb as fans complaining about Altria amd Artoria.

>implying that the Altria/Artoria debate is dumb
>Most fans also hate Orleans and Septum
>Won't have issues

I think slight spelling changes controversies are all dumb.

The first few singularities were intentionally light on story because Type-Moon was afraid that making a story that was too involved would be incompatible with a phone gacha game. When they studied the feedback they were getting though, they decided they would try letting Nasu work his magic and see how things trended. The result was Camelot, Babylon, and Salomon.

The chapters most in need of a rewrite out of the early ones are Rome and London. Aside from the problem of completely contradicting the way Nero was portrayed in Extra, no one aside from Nero gets any focus or importance in the chapter. It's a travesty. For London, its biggest problem is that you are meandering around the city with no sense of progress or significance until you get to the ruins of the Association. 2/3 of the chapter feels like filler.

For Orleans and Oceanos, the main changes that are really necessary to make them adaptable are removing all of the parts that are "and then we got attacked by wyverns/ghosts/zombies three times in a row" and compressing parts like trying to find a dragon slayer and uncursing Siegfried once they find him.

To Fix Orleans
>Remove Sumanai
>Replace with the Regend

To Fix Septum
>Make Nero great again
>GIVE BOUDICCA SOME FUCKING CLOTHES!
>Make other characters interesting. (Looking at Alexander)

Okeanos and London I honestly had no problems with. They were fun. Obviously the random wyvern battles would need to be removed though.

Are Nasu's parts so much better? I'm looking forward to them in NA.

Yes, general consensus is that the writing skyrocketed when he took over.

Shut up NAtard

As a cameo.

>GIVE BOUDICCA SOME FUCKING CLOTHES!
Like pic related?
>Remove Sumanai
Why?

You actually want Gudao?

>Cover Breasts
>Makes no sense character wise for her to bare breasts

>Sumanai is trash Regend>Sumanai

Yes, but only as a self aware comedy.

Camelot, Babylonia, and Salomon are all fantastic, and their best moments are on par with the best parts of Tsukihime/FSN.

You can look forward to:
>working with the Assassins to help the refugees
>Lancelot vs. Agravain
>For that matter, Agravain in general
>the reveal involving Bedivere and the Lion King
>Gilgamesh assigning you to help the ordinary citizens of Uruk both so that you prove your worth to them and also get to know the people for whom you're fighting
>Leonidas actually getting a chance to shine after his wasted appearance in Rome
>Lahmupocalypse
>everything involving the battle with Tiamat
>killing Demon God Barbatos 44 times per second
>The final confrontation at the throne of the Grand Time Temple

Any chance they redo the early stories?

>Boring, waifu collecting game as an anime
Really makes you think. Fate fags will watch anything related.
It'd probably work is the sad part.

I would've loved an FGO anime a couple years ago, but Granblue episode 13 proved that the only decent adaptation would be a tongue in cheek one.

I'm actually looking forward to America the most since I like the Celts.

>Why?
Ties in better with the moon festival episodes.

Yes, a two-cour SoL featuring Mashu would easily be AOTY.

Direct adaptation maybe not but something like Carnival Phantasm might work.

>SonicHeroes.jpg

Only as a FGO Carnival Phantasm-esque series. That shit would probably print money.

>pulled Bryn off a ticket
I'm so happy bros.

No male mc so we can self insert just like they did with fate extra

Everyone here is lucky as fuck except me. Fuck this shit.

Only if they ship Artoria (Lancer)/Lion King with EMIYA. I couldn't care less about anything if that's what's pushed through.

What if they adapted all the collabs too

Lion King is the least compatible with Emiya
Even meme alter with bobmiya makes more sense than that

I don't even hope for future interludes to have anything good, but what about events? So far all their stories were laughably short and bad.

>Celts
>America
????

They're the villains in the American singularity.

>implying

The Moon Festival and Christmas were legitimately hilarious.

I spent 700 quartz and 40 tickets and didn't get musashi, feel a little bit better now ?

Well you've got Fate/Zero where you help Waver try to change the past, Tower of the Edgelord, Rashoumon/Onigashima, Gudaguda Meiji Ishin, the Dead Heat Summer Race/Prison Escape, the Riyo event, and the CCC event.

I hope you didn't spend a single cash

Only if they make her an abusive sexual deviant with a gambling problem.

Fuck yeah it can if it adapts the later chapters.

Did you at least get a horde of 5*s?

I didn't say my ship made sense. That's why I said ship.

I just want it to happen.

There must be something wrong with me. The city is burning, the sky is dark and the clouds are red ... but all I can think about is making sweet love to that giant demon.

>Making love with your mother.
Bro, what?

Would it be bad if you waifu Jeanne but love Jeanne alter if they are completely separate beings?

Camelot, Babylon, and Solomon Temple have some pretty great moments and would be a lot of fun to watch.

Eh as a waifufag I wouldn't think bad of you. They're not the exact same but they're not too different.

It would, because you don't love the cutest Jeanne

When can I get her and where is regular Jannu Lily?

She's the next Christmas event girl.
Then the holy trinity will finally be formed.

Who cares about regular Jeanne Lilly

>tfw my region's version JUST got Saber Alter Santa
Fuck, I'll be an old man by the time we catch up

Why is she lightly dressed in winter? She'll catch a cold.

Have you not heard user, winter is one of the times of years the most kids are conceived in.

It's not so bad. Instead of lagging behind I like to think of it as seeing into the future. You know exactly what to save for and such.

>Spend about 500 quartz
>Got literally 2 servants out of it
Fuck craft essences. Fuck it seriously

Yeah but you'll catch the deadly Japanese cold Jeanne.

Don't play FGO, does it not have something like sparking in Granblue

Oh and they were 1 star servants. Fuck you Spartacus and your ugly mug

I wish I can quit

Not if she's warmed up enough

It was a question. I assume the answer is no

I don't think you actually spent any quartz because Spartacus is from the friend point gatcha.

It doesn't, sadly.
At least the rates to get the rare servants in FGO stays constant (1%). Never gets higher or lower.

I could have sworn I got him from quartz. I play in a version that's far behind in updates. Does that change?

>1%
Yeesh that's rough.

You catch colds from viruses not the temperature anyways, if her immune system is up to snuff, which it generally will be if she's exercising it's all good.

Only if Septem and Agartha each get one episode or less, Orleans can have two I guess.

Nope, you probably confused him with some 3 stars.

Only if I get my Jalter and Lancer Arturias

Probably did because all the big and weaker berserkers look similar.

It is, but the game doesn't have the rampant powercreep of other games.
If you rerolled around launch for Gilgamesh or Zhuge Liang, those servants are just as good if not better in the current meta than they were at the beginning. If you get a 5* you've got a solid team member for the game's life basically. Merlin kinda fucked with the game's balance, but the devs admitted fault and said they wouldn't let it happen again.

No.
1-2* servants are only available in the Friend Point gatcha. 4-5* servants are only available in the Saint Quartz gatcha. 3* servants are abundant in the quartz gatcha, but also appear in the FP gatcha at the same 1% rate as 5*s.

Can she be warmed up with headpats?

She doesn't want the headpats

To be fair, even a year later I still don't know what I'm doing well enough to know how the balance of Granblue, I'm just glad the rates are ok and the story is good

>If you get a 5* you've got a solid team member for the game's life basically
Yeah, unless you get a really shitty 5*

The idea is you save your quartz for rate-up events so you're much more likely to get what you want.
I'm not going to excuse the lack of pity mechanics, that's just terrible anti-consumer bullshit, but if you have the discipline to save-up then as long as you're not a moron who rolls the story gatcha you're usually fine.

The only real exception is the paid gatchas where you spend $40 or whatever to get a guaranteed 5*. If you pony up the cash and get saddled with, say Scheherazade or Artoria/Saber then yeah you absolutely got fucked over.

As long as you're having fun then who cares.

>As long as you're having fun then who cares.
Pretty much. The new years give away floored me as I was saving to spark for the dragon loli, suddenly dropping pulls on you like candy out of nowhere. Honestly I'd probably be playing FGO at least somewhat if it worked on Nox, phone's too small for that shit.

It may be just me but I have never gotten a 5* that supposedly has a rate up from rate up events. Fuck.
But yeah at least almost all servants are viable so you can use your waifu without trouble

It does work on Nox. Supposedly without modification.
Or so I've heard.

One SSR servant is generated for roughly every 300 saint quartz spent.
People expect to get the rarest tier of unit with a single 10-roll which is just silly, given it's a

Supposedly, but it just fails on start up each time. I'm not in a big rush to redo rome at any rate

checked

It works on Nox but it loses connection every first time you look on the cutscene.

It’s not that bad, I pulled 2 five stars in a row from summon tickets.

I started it up 6 times in a row and it kept booting me onto the homescreeen 1 second into loading, but whatever you say

Was it before or after January? You needed to do some tech magic before but now you can just nox > apk > fgo and it works.

I think it was like 5 weeks ago

>contradicting the way Nero was portrayed in Extra
elaborate

No
It would be dies irae all over again

Tiamat isn't my mom dude. My mother is an abusive bible-thumper who quotes the book when it saw her fit and ignored it when it didn't.

>fgo players
>caring about the “story”

>Tamamo-not-mine and Nero Bride rate-up soon
>Not enough Quartz after rolling for little money Bryn
>Don't want to spend money
Fuck me

Why else would I play this shitty game but the story?

>rolling for both Buster and Arts servants
Pick an archetype and stick with it.

You are such an insufferable cunt