Shingeki no kyojin

What is going to happen to WHT? Is she going to be eaten by Zeke?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eaten by zeke? lmao more like eren
2 weeks until the chapter and i cannot wait its been a fucking lifetime since the last chapter

Titans in the hospital soon

What will happens if SnK goes like Berserk and Eren rape Gabi/Pieck/Reiner?

It would be great, but Mikasa will not let him rape anyone other than her.

>Implying Historia wouldnt rape Eren before

Historia likes girls and kids, not hobos

>butt hit

But Ymir was a hobo

Ymir was hobo girl

But Eren looks femenine

Mikasa would be the one doing the raping.

>its been a fucking lifetime since the last chapter
because the last chapter got released early due to holiday release schedule

“Erwin what’s your opinion on Jewish influence in the government?”

“Hold my drink.”

I get all the girls, I get all the girls.

obligatory pasta

SNK is based on the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

>finish season 2
>considering reading the manga
>someone spoils everything to me
now fucking what
what's even the point if I know everything that happens now

The manga is still good and I doubt you ate all spoilers, plus you would be enjoying current arc

I'm pretty sure it was all of them
it was practically an entire plot synopsis
I realize it's good but now all my motivation is killed completely, I might as well just wait for the anime at this point cause seeing it unfold through that when I know what happens already is more engaging

Disassociate yourself with everything SnK related, don't read the manga, and don't come here. Maybe then when season 3 comes around you'll have forgotten a few plot points (obviously not the major ones) and it will still be an enjoyable experience for you.

I feel as though it's too late for her to be given any form of characterization. She is most likely as good as dead, unless there has been an extension of the manga.

the same exact thing happened last time though, I watched up until the hiatus of season 1 but then ended up getting spoiled on everything current at the time and lost the will to continue
it took half a fucking decade for me to forget most of it and I just recently remembered that I never finished it and felt the desire to watch the rest, and even then there are still things I remembered that took my surprise out of it

considering history repeated itself and how even with that immense amount of time and nearly forgetting the show existed for most of it I still knew what was going to happen for the most part I've completely lost the will to be invested and don't know how to get it back

Gorgeous
Energetic
Nubile
Kind
Intelligent

Who knows? Magath somehow managed to become on of the most important characters of the series despite starting off as just the Marleyan Captain that didn't treat Eldians like shit.

However, it's going to be hard to show much of maid-chan when it's time for SL again.

Unless, more flashbacks

Just missing the raped factor otherwise she's perfect

>raped
Die in a house fire.

That's what you want to do to her and Annie right?

Your loss, you will eat Marley arc spoilers too then. Seeya

What is that supposed to mean?

You want to raise and punish(rape) them right?

You can be spoiled if you're caught up.

Eren did nothing wrong

but my question is how I find the will to get caught up when I'm spoiled already, and all evidence points to me being unable to avoid it in the future
I want to watch or read something because I like it, not because I feel rushed to finish or even start it before I get spoiled on it somehow

Rape is vile. Punishment is for bad girls. They aren't bad.

He's just delivering justice while being hot

>I can't enjoy something if I know what's gonna happen, m-muh unexpected twists

found the brainlet

How else will they have sex with you while being a "young" woman unless you rape them. Children don't have the understanding of the intricacy of sex yet

how do I learn to enjoy stuff when I know everything that's coming, or at least not get extremely depressed over it?
I'm asking genuinely here

Behold, my brethren, for this is the endgame right here.

By either dropping this shit or stop being such a faggot.

why do you shitpost when I said I was being genuine?

do you never rewatch movies for enjoyment ?

I'm not shitposting, faggot. But why in the ever loving fuck would you keep reading something that will only make you miserable? get some other interests, go outside, play games, I don't fucking know but stop investing into something that's clearly not for you. Fucking children, I swear.

Then just continue reading 102. You still can enjoy yourself while being unable to shitpost like every other user that read the entirety of the manga until now. Also, you are a retard for asking how to fix yourself so consider suicide. Even I reread some of this shit while waiting for new chapter. Holy fucking shit how can so be so retarded is beyond me. Just get the fucking out of here newfag. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do, but it's a distinctly different kind of enjoyment, and it's also different rewatching something you already experienced organically yourself rather than having your first time essentially robbed of you
you only get one chance to watch something for the first time, having that taken away forever hurts a lot
the thing itself doesn't make me miserable, being spoiled about it does
I'm asking how to mitigate those bad feelings and still get invested in spite of that, I don't want to abandon the damn thing entirely, if anything that would make me feel worse
see above
also stop shitposting, for fuck's sake

>muh feelings
back to tumblr

>Actual advise
>Shitposting
Ironically doing this

>YOU RETARD QUIT BEING SO RETARDED KILL YOURSELF FUCKING NEWFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>not shitposting

>Dumblr can't differentiate a post with a shitposting
No wonder

Please kill yourself.

>"If you ever feel bad shitty glasses, you can have my dick"
What did he mean by this?

Woah, Mikasa and Armin sure look different...

I don't want to talk about this

Why? I'm not throwing insults like every other user. Let's talk how to sex them up, shall we?

No, thank you. You don't understand it.

Will the anime be censored now that it's on NHK?

Is this supposed to be funny?

I hope not.

It's hilarious.

Not in the least.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not finding the parents of 13 beaten, raped, and malnourished children hilarious
Nu-Sup Forums is at an all time low.

not him but I don't see the parallel to Mikasa/Armin, particularly them being a theoretical couple.

And that means?

>he thinks the joke is shipping shit
AMwhales are retarded.

It means you don't understand it. You sound like you just want to have sex with them, it doesn't sound like you love them at all. I think you're probably that user that talks about 'cunny' which is a disgusting word and that you just want to troll me.

then what is the joke, Armin and Mikasa are country bumpkin meth-heads? Child Abusers?

what is the parallel that you are drawing here, exactly.

/ourguy/

IT'S THE HAIR YOU FUCKING RETARD

Neither he, nor me, nor anyone in the thread found it funny. You are trying too hard.

except that doesn't work for Mikasa at all, like at all. As for your Armin comparison.. too bad his face is way too different to really see the similarities other than him just lookin weird.

I'm not the user that posted it, I was just infuriated by your inability to get the joke, be it funny or not

half the "joke" didn't work, period. 0 percent, nothing, nada. So then the whole joke didn't work.
so if a joke is trying to be made about Armin AND Mikasa looking like those 2 weirdos when one of them clearly does not AT ALL, then it doesn't work.

would have been better off just cropping the woman out and referring to Armin alone.

please calm down and don't give him any idea

>black, thin hair
>crazy, psychotic look in eyes
>urge to hoard loved ones
What do you mean? It looks exactly like Shartkasa.

>autistic Erenwhale needs obvious jokes explained to him
Truly a 3/10.

thin hair and short hair aren't the same thing.
quit trying to make comparisons that aren't there. The joke sucked, it wasn't even a joke since half of it made no sense anyways. let it go.

>obvious
except half of the joke didn't work at all, which then made the joke as a whole not make any sense.
also I've been called Erenwhale AND AMwhale for calling out the stupidity of the "joke" and, not only are both of those assumptions blatantly wrong, being called both of those at once doesn't make sense. JUST LIKE THE "JOKE" WOW. now THAT's a drawn parallel.

Nobody forces you to like the joke you absolute nigger

>getting this upset over a joke you don't understand

you'd have to force people to like that "joke", cause it was stupid and non-sensible.
LAUGH AT JOKE OR I REPORT U

when you make a joke that contradicts itself within the joke, then it technically cannot be understood.

see here , try again next thread only using Armin comparison and don't include Mikasa.

Who's going to marry Lady Hisufreya?

How the fuck is he an erenwhale

Ghostmir.

Eren or a girl she will adopt

Only Erenwhales are this autistic. Not even Ymirfats would fail this hard at getting a joke.

She needs to found a family or else the royal blood will go extinct, since Zeke will die soon

Zekenis. Or Armin.

Why is Reiner always getting raped?

>royal blood will go extinct
Good. Maybe then the titan problem will be solved.

So you're just being retarded, alright

>retard
>calling me retarded
Like pottery.

>getting the joke
how many times must it be said: you failed at the premise of the joke by trying to make a comparison that simply isn't there.
Half of Joke: Armin looks like that dude. maybe
Other Half of Joke: Mikasa looks like that woman. Absolutely not.
So if you are trying to make a "joke" about how they look similar when clearly one of them doesn't at all, then the only other logical thing to do is try to assume other similarities to them.. which again are none.

you fucked up the joke by including Mikasa as part of the joke, which nullified it and made it not make any sense
to summarize: you suck.

It's not rape if he wants it

Literally Noctren

I literally found it to be funny

>making baseless assumptions about a random user
>not retarded