fighting game rip never ever

New Friend redesigns.

Also new Friend.

Cute boots

>redesigning LITERALLY perfect honey badger
Has Mine finally lost it?

Oh... I love them all

You mean now she's literally perfect.

I'm a little confused. This is the official YT channel for the Kemono Friends franchise, yes? And this song was released just yesterday. It has Kaban in it, and Kaban was Tatsuki's creation. Since Tatsuki is gone forever, Kaban shouldn't be in official KF material anymore because Kadokawa wants to do their own thing. Yet here she is.

What's going on?

People have pointed out time and time again that they can still use Kaban all they want. It was a rubbish theory based on misinformation and incorrect ideas about how the rights to the characters would work.

Do you really think Kadokawa would not get the rights for the MC of the series? She is on the front of Japari Cafe 2 and appears in the stage show and still appears in the ongoing manga Kemono Friends releases on the cover. There was never any stop on using her in official material.

Cute video, I can see that art style working for a series of 2-3 minute web shorts. Not for a full season 2 though. Proportions aren't right for more serious content.

The old design was cuter but the new one is more accurate to the animal.

>stage show
Sorry I meant Live shows, as in the music ones, not stage show as in the plays.

Forgot to mention the redesigns and new Friend comes from the most recent collab with Nakau, a restaurant chain.

kemono.nakau.co.jp/#.Wmf9EUiMToM.twitter

Cute happy Kemono things just makes me sad now.

The orchestra performance BD and CDs went on sale today too.

books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15291037/
books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15291044/

>yfw Tatsuki had to remove his Kaban avatar because of a C&D letter

The new art style/drawings for the video was done by
twitter.com/tamak0

>had to
>not chose to

Depressing, thanks Yoshizaki Mine.

>removing the superhero motif
For what reason?

Looks to me like they were going for greater accuracy to the original animal. She was cuter before though.

So do I have to become a Tatsukifag if I become a Kemonofag?

Happy one year anniversary Toki!

Am I supposed to hate it or not?

I like it, it certainly isn't going to be able to replace the old designs for anything serious but for a cute little video its good.

HE HATE IT

Not really. Just be relieved that they still remember that the true heart of Kemono Friends is the adventure

I literally struggle with how much about this series fills me with joy, rage and immense sadness all at the same time.

I don't want to think about Kemono Friends anymore, and yet, I want to think about it all the time.

Do what Nintendo does; remember the good, disregard the bad, and don't care what anyone else says.

This is how I accept it also.

RIP retarded autistic cutie badger. She's getting bitten in the face by cobras as she devours them alive in Heaven now.

Maybe the REAL Kemono were the Friends we made along the way?

But who are the Friends?

Same. The fact that something so joyful and uplifting could also be so tragic is just depressing. I feel like I lost a child or something.

You don't have to do anything user just like what you like.

>no adamantium claws

Is Kaban-chan white?

ive been looking for this mix for weeks, cheers OP!

The song has been out since Cafe 2, they only made a video now.

meh, it looks like Huniepop now

The new designs are much better to be honest. They're more detailed, have more originality and better colors.
As long as he doesn't change the design of Friends that appeared in the anime I'm fine with it.

She's peak human, so yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Pq_kQ_oL8

I don't know how to feel about this, badass badger is cool but the old one was a cute kind of badass. Also cape.

Yes, I will. Do I need to say that I love both Kemono Friends and Tatsuki instead of just Tatsuki once again?

>boobs are smaller but she's even lewder

slut

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking both Kemono Friends and Tatsuki.

This happens when you follow Kadokawa and not your natural talent

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking both Mine and Tatsuki.

Kaban is the yellow breed of human. Somewhere in the world there are white, black, and brown Kabans. There are also melanistic and albino Servals too.

Sure. But if you like Kadokawa, then there's a problem.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking Kemono Friends while denying Kadokawa any money.

Money might be not the only thing they care about, otherwise they wouldn't have killed the golden hen that KF is.
Perhaps they need to be denied attention as well and that means ignoring S2. Do we have what it takes?

A dog that appeared in last month's Keroro chapter. The design seems to be a direct reference to the domestic dog Friend.

That's what all shiba inus look like

>leave the image server to me nanoda

What the FUCK Mine?

I see being snubbed by fans has brought out Mine's inner edgelord.

I see someone is still buying into the meme that it's Mine's fault. Kadokawa can hire one half of the creative class to kill the other half.

Pavilion confirmed for releasing on 26th.

I don't know if it's Mine's fault but these redesigns are highly questionable.

They're completely in line with the other redesigns so far.
You've been memed hard, son.

Thank you based Kadokawa.

What is even the point of redesigns? Like seriously, why not keep the originals? Do they just keep redesigning stuff to keep being paid?

But Mirai was clearly white and Kaban sprung from her hair. Shouldn't that make Kaban white too?

Maybe because he didn't have the chance to put his all into the original designs? Don't forget that the old game was a rather cheap job.

Still had better ceruleans than the anime.

minmi

Another new Friend for another collab.

The orchestra CD is finally being released tomorrow.

>covering old miku songs

Fuck, now I'm reminded on the driving scene at the lake episode

;_;

>space jin

You guys still have Kemono Friends saved in your computer, right?

I would sooner die than delete.

Here's Yukine's new design used as basis for that Friend form.

I don't really have a reason to delete it.

Of course as well as 12.1, the JRA short, the anisama short, the udon short and an mp3 of the audio drama as well.

If you pay for any Kemono Friends-related product from a licensee, you will indirectly validate Kadokawa. To make Kadokawa pay, you must therefore always pirate any Kemono Friends-associated product or vandalize it.
If you see store selling cup noodles with a character from Kemono Friends, destroy the store. Leave a message behind that this is the price they pay for doing business with Kadokawa.
If you see a fan that bought some Kemono Friends figurines, cause physical harm to that fan, and then steal his merchandise for yourself (although it would perhaps be safer for you to destroy it, lest another person also believes that you gave money to Kadokawa and its partners).
If you see some social media account that shares Kemono Friends pictures, report it. The less people know about Kemono Friends, the less people will then accidentally buy Kemono Friends stuff from Kadokawa and its associates.
Threaten voice actors who worked on Kemono Friends so that they will refuse to ever work with Kadokawa ever again.
If you see a little kid with a ranzel or some Kemono Friends sticker, punch the kid in the face and break its legs. Then tell its parents that they deserve it for giving money to the jews-I mean Kadokawa.

Everything Kemono Friends-related must be purged to give a strong signal to Kadokawa.

The Jews-I mean Kadokawa will only fear the otaku once otaku start behaving like proud samurai again. That means being ruthless and showing no mercy.

man thats a weird collab

Support the developers, they aren't Kadokawa.

Yeah people have to remember that Kadokawa doesn't get a single cent from doujin events like Japariket, it probably pisses them off so much.

>jobs secured
>fame secured
>royalties secured

Thank you Mine!

I predict that Pavilion will do well but nowhere near as well as it could have if Kadokawa didn't fuck everything up.

kemofure dead desu

Oh shit, I've been waiting for this for so long.

All of us feel the exact same way, user.

200K people has already signed up for the game.
Kadokawa wins!

Ai canto berieve

BELIEEEV IT
BELEEVE ET

Just have the seiyuus apologize for the bad numbers, and all is well.

You have to remember that Kadokawa can never take away the fun we had watching S1.

Personally I'm going to continue to support Tatsuki, the VAs and fanworks.

My 5Gb KF folder is still intact and backed up in 2 different HDD.