Be honest user, have you kissed a pic of you're waifu before?

Be honest user, have you kissed a pic of you're waifu before?

Nobody can be that desperate and crazy.

y-yeah..this..

I was lonely! I was 15!!! Leave me alone!

h-heh

Nope. I did hug a pillow once, but can you blame 15yo me?

Never, although I have licked a picture of her feet.

>have you kissed a pic of you're waifu
No, but I have a figure of her and I did way too lewd things to her.

All the time

This

Picture wouldn't load

That means yes

Yeah, I had a crush on Jo from Beetleborgs as a kid.

Kissing pics is for plebs.

That's what tulpas are for.

This, meditate while envisioning your waifu after dropping some Acid

You can't kiss the air.

>Tulpas

Or simply hit yourself in the head with a hammer

ADHD retard detected

t.retarded autist
You are not going to create your waifu by simply thinking about her while sitting on the floor for 12 hours everyday day.
Next thing you are going to tell me is that summong succubus is a totally legit thing

>he doesn't consort with demons

No, but ask me again in 10 mins.

I've slept with a dakimakura for years and have kissed it and humped it, though mostly I just cuddle with it. I've kissed pics of many anime girls (I have no waifu) before, both on my computer and phone screen. I've also written valentine's day cards to whatever girl I like the most at that time, I even showed these to my mom.

>I even showed these to my mom.
Why would you do something so cruel?

Fucking her in my brain is way better.

I've kissed monitor with her pic on it, poster, plushie, figs etc.
But nothing is as comfy and nice as kissing her daki. I do it multiple times per day since I got her and I never have to go back to these old, uncomfortable methods.
It's nothing weird or unusual to kiss your waifu by various means, if you really have one.

No. I'm far gone enough to know it would be healthier for me emotionally to have a waifu but not so much that I'll be doing weird shit

Falling in love with fictional character is a weird shit to begin with.

if other people know the name of the character you like and things about the character how can you say the character is not real when others know it?

no you are the weird one who lives without emotion

I find a daki really soothing and comfy. It satisfies a need for touch and intimacy that I don't really get otherwise. Having it be a cute girl just makes it that much sweeter.

Did you forgot that real people exist?

>you're waifu
I am waifu

kiss me

It's ok to be attracted/dislike/respect some fictional characters. But actual falling in love with one is not normal. It doesn't mean it's wrong though.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is that falling in love with fictional character is wonderful, life-changing but still it's crazy. It's so crazy you won't really hesitate to kiss her pictures or daki, you'll just follow your heart.

True, dakis are great for sleep even if you don't have a waifu. But having it be a girl you love is even better, it really tightens your bond with her and feels simply wonderful.

MWAH

No. That would be rape.

>his waifu doesn't love him back
Suck to be you, I guess.

no but I talk to her every night before sleep
looking at her fig or phone bg

>Sup Forumsshit
>t.
>Sup Forumsshit
Fuck off and lurk more.

No, only hopes and dreams

Yes

The absoloute madman

I kiss my dakimakura of her every once in a while.

Yuck what if they don't want to be kissed yet? Waifus are pure and not for taking advantage of, I would just hold hands with my waifu

wtf yes I can, you faggot

Your waifu doesn't love you. Don't assault her.

the final nail in the grandchildren coffin. You did well.

There's nothing wrong with talking about your love for your waifu with people, I told this girl at work about my waifu she told me to find a "real girl" I don't think she understands my love because of the generation gap, she's like 50 or something she's nice but it's annoying

How does one strike out with a 50 year old? The more I learn about you the more I love your daily adventures.

I'm not the mom guy, I didn't strike out she has a husband but she always cries about him which is annoying, I usually try to change the subject by talking about a new game I got or an anime I'm watching she just listens I don't think she understands what I'm talking about though but she takes me to buy me games so she's nice she's like a mom to me

I've kissed the dolls and figures I have of her

I grinded my dick on a anime girl once.

I wish there was a life sized Lotte plush doll that I can cuddle with

You can commission one.

I'm afraid it would look weird

>implying I'd disrespect her like that by putting my disgusting fat mug anywhere near her soft beautiful face
how dare you

Lotte is a cutie!

Everyday.
This.

there are people here who have made their waifu into a tulpa
look at me, mine has been around for 9 years

It probably would look weird.
Just get a daki, they are great for cuddling and kissing.

But I can't hold hands with it, that's all I want

>But I can't hold hands with it, that's all I want
Not with that attitude

protip: use your IMAGINATION

I-Indeed

Tulpas were only created around 2011 you fucking retard

Making her sit on your laps while you rest on couch is nice too.

Ew no that's dirty I would be shy to even put my arm around Lotte if we're watching a movie
Waifus aren't sex objects you can just use like that

>kiss a picture

Nigga pls, I fucking make out with my daki of her.

Long ago, with my first anime crush, yes. Though as I grew up, I started being disgusted of the thought of my lips touching a screen.

>Tibetan monks didn't exist till 2011
>the concept of an autonomous parallel consciousness didn't exist till 2011
>it was /x/ who created the tulpa trend in 2011 anything before that doesn't exist
Precisely.

Sure have. I've ejaculated on her (or rather, my computer's monitor and at occasions my phone's display)
I've even gone hiking with her, shit's intense. I have an acrylic phone strap of her, as well as 1000s of pictures, so I kiss it on the move.

How does waifu feel about facials?

>I've ejaculated on her (or rather, my computer's monitor and at occasions my phone's display)

Same, although not the computer monitor part.

They don't like it, waifus aren't sex toys they're for loving

Cleaning the computer monitor was a total pain in the ass, though. It didn't leave any stains, but it was tough to clean it all out.

What if she loves you so much that she'd still take a facial because you'd like her to?
What if she loves you so much she'd like her face to be covered in your baby batter, marked as yours?

Not only my waifu.

meant for

Yes, but it was 10 years ago and my waifu was aayla secura from star wars

That's no waifu, that's a crush.

>Willingly giving yourself schizophrenia

No thanks I'm weird enough as it is no need for people to actually put me into psychward for kissing and fucking the air.

what if I told you she still is

Yes. Three of them.

k but why tho

Daily.

You are a man of honor

I cuddle with a fumo of her every night.

I used to kiss a picture of her every night before I went to sleep, but I haven't done that in a while now.

No,but i like to fall asleep hugging a pillow while thinking about my waifu.

I tend to kiss every best girl of each series, but only cuddle with my waifu.

whore

Disgusting, your waifu deserves better

Yes, many times, but my waifu is a 3d idol

Well, you got commitment.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW 3D?!

>i kiss all other girls, but my waifu only gets a cuddling

Wew

I've zoomed in on a pic of my waifu's crotch and pressed my face to the monitor. Felt realer than imagining it.

I still want to stay saner than a lot of these tulpafags around.