The March issue of Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine announced on Wednesday that Sou Hamayumiba's...

The March issue of Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine announced on Wednesday that Sou Hamayumiba's Hanayamata (stylized as HaNaYaMaTa) manga will end in the magazine's next issue in February.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-24/hanayamata-manga-about-traditional-dancing-ends-in-february/.126842

Sad times. Post Yaya

Anime needs a 2nd season with more slice of life and no forced drama at the end.

pato, pato

I thought volume 5 the last.

RIP. It was a good series.

Probably won't have as great an ending as the anime.

Fuck, I was hoping for season 2 because the anime Twitter account was still posting something as late as this new year's day. Seems like the author wants to concentrate on his idolshit 4koma manga instead.

I wonder if it still gets added to Kirara Fantasia. They added Sakura Trick even after the manga ended, after all.

paato

It had too much crude drama in the beginning aswell.

I hope so but weren't sales bad?

Bye bye shitty drama

Average 3.5k - Not enough

I assume it will end with volume 10.

Also BD box sold only 686 copies

>no more PAATO PAATO
Shame. The anime was okay at best but that OP was beautiful.

>Seems like the author wants to concentrate on his idolshit 4koma manga instead.
What's that about?

Fuck and I just finished reading volume 8. Really sad right now, didn't want it to end just yet. What a horrible day to wake up to.

A newbie idol, a runaway wannabe musician, a former child model and former child actor form an idol unit in order to pay off a debt so that the dorm they live in doesnt get demolished. It's pretty fun and the characters are cute.

Is that the one with a toilet scene? I remember that there was some untranslated manga about an idol (I think a gender-bender one even) and it apparently had a toilet scene.

Is there drama?

I've only read the first volume but it doesn't seem like that kind of manga. I don't know what you are referring to specifically but I assume its something pretty vulgar.

No it's definitely comedy

A shame.

Too bad. I still listen to PAATO PAATO to this day. How's the drama in the manga?