Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ThWQcq7olE
youtube.com/watch?v=cnU0vGDaSVA.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gappy makes me happy

Joshuu makes ME happy

/thread

every fucking thread

What an absolute perfect arrangement of shitposts.
Thread simulator when?

But OP, Jobin is autistic.

autistic men can be sexy and suave

H-hayai!

yummy in valentine's tummy

but vore is justice

How can one man be so sexy and cute?

Diavolo looks like a hooker who never sleeps. Doppio looks like a special ed student.

Shit boys.

No love for the black Dio lover who managed to fuck everyone up and get killed by a kid?

Doppio is so cute.
Diav

Pucci is for actual discussion and debate about determinism, morality and family. Not vore or gayposting

Delete this, scum.

/10/2017 20:44
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

>villain starts spouting details about himself randomly
Araki is such a shitty writer god damn

your mom is such a shitty writer god damn

ANYTHING NEW ABOUT PART 5 ANIME GUYS?!

BAOH HAS A LASER CANNON

youtube.com/watch?v=8ThWQcq7olE

fucking hell, you could markov chain these threads and it would make no difference

Where's Doc? Did he leave us?

Essentially. It's the sad truth.
No,

Baoh had so much potential but it was too fucking short

ALSO FUCK YOU GOOK MOOT I WANT MY LEGACY CAPTCHA BACK

Can mods finally move these threads to /trash/? I don't think that the quality will improve even when the next chapter comes out. They are beyond saving

Doppio gets me Uppio

Why did The Boss stop being lewd after Myster of King Crimson?

If you move it to trash, the only form of containment will be removed and the cancer will be released and spread to the other threads.

The mods aren't stupid.

How? I thought most Jojofags here don't care about any other manga or anime, they are only obsessed with Jojo.

He died of a cold.

I don't know about the other fags around here, but if you ask me, Jojo goes 8th on my Top 10 of favourite japanese mangos.

It's like you forgot that he masturbates to Doppio.

>mfw these threads

Part5 anime and new chapter when

>no blood
Reminder that Johnny is alive and well as a rock human.

He really may not have died.

Johnnys body being part of the plot later would be a neat parallel with part 3

Let's be real here, Part 5 anime is never going to happen. Accept it an go on with your lives.

I thought that was Kira without his hat.

>flashback to Kira looking at Kira
What did he mean by this

It obviously was the work of an enemy stand, duh.

Wouldn't it be Kira looking at Josefumi?

Will we ever know who this guy is

Josefumi doesn't look like that.
My prediction is Rock Johnny went out searching for his great great (?) grandson and told him about the Rock Humans for some unknown reason.

Araki already forgot about him (: just like star platina's finger attack

Meant this forT. Mobilefag

I doubt it, he hasn't been forgetting shit since part 7, fuck your ;)

He forgot to give Valentine a personality for 70% of the part.

With his old age will come demented, by the end of part 8 we'll have the killed off rock humans coming back since he'll forget that he killed them. That, or he'll die of old age before we even see the true main villan.

Dementia *

Not an argument about forgetfulness
You're the type of guy who always expects everything to turn to shit because they prefer being pissed.

He also forgot that Valentine could somehow make holes in his body with D4C

I'm just angry because of how long it is taking to finish the filler part eight in order to start part nine and continue with the main Canon story that occurs after part six

Cool opinion bro, go read/watch any of the thousands of series out there instead of obsessing over this and shitposting.

DIO is cute!!!

I wonder what kind of hilarious jojo meme will be spammed next? Before this was spamming the gay priest.

I LOVE KIRA

Reminder that old /jojo/ memes were superior to what we have today.

did part 8 end or something?

Agreed, I almost lost my life because of Kira's cringeworthy dialogue and fuck-ugly face.

Yes, Araki is doing Part 9 now and the new main character is a mexican, José Jorobado.

It's creepy. Imagine some rando telling you this.

Part 9 is a black Jojo.

Hot pants was a shit meme

my favourite jojolion arc so far has been shakedown road

When did Gio create a turtle?

Joshu, don't you have your own arc to shill or is there something you aren't telling us?

Milagro Man was a cool story, I hope it has an impact on later stories, love the name too.

I love you guys, you're cool.

>I miss Legacy CAPTCHA.
Moi aussi

Part 9 is about a stealing black dude who dindu nuffin

I want to rape Jobin.

your moms name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

I want to deflower Trish's pink-haired pussy

Le narration is bad meme
It works here you fucking doofus. I'm fairly sure it's a homage to Patrick Bateman's monologue on American Psycho anyway.

fuck you

>implying her daddy didn't already do that

What? I dindu nuffin but make a joke.
To make it up you want a dindu muffin?

yea thanks

I want to be Diavolo's first diddle.

where do i read jojo now

Le Patrick Bateman homage after a series of slapstick events
It doesn't work at all. Keep licking Arhacki's anus

Lazy and lame

your mom's basement

You're actually a retard.
>le exposishun dump xd
It isn't pertinent to the story at all, literally the only thing that matters is that 'he wants a peaceful life'. It doesn't matter that he drinks a glass of warm milk before bed every night.
Keep being a pseud who hates narration because /r/movies told you to.

I want c*nemasinsfags to get out

At least it wasn't as bad as Valentine monologuing about napkins.

This is only tangentially related but I was listening to some ASB tracks and really liked the instrument used in Gyro's theme, at 0:30 in youtube.com/watch?v=cnU0vGDaSVA. It's similar to an accordion but I think the sound is slightly different. I'm thinking it might be some kind of traditional Italian instrument included as a reference to Gyro's origins. Anyone know what the instrument is called?

Why do you think that was bad? Please explain

wuts up with captcha?

I like that YouTube channel

Indeed that's an accordion.

>spoiler
Get the fuck out of here.

I want to be Valentine's first napkin.

>>spoiler
The whole part was a spoiler. Anyway, that channel is alright, but I haven't watched any of his videos in a while, the dude didn't notice a lot of details in JoJo OPs and that really put me off.

What is the best JoJo music?