Dragon Ball Super

Will he outlast Vegeta in the tournament?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KenXyro/status/956059815465320453
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Inconsistencies.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonball_af.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vegeta is one of the worst characters in this arc. He doesn’t deserve anything close to winning.

We will get a Tenshinhan vs Dyspo moment in the Manga, with tenshinhan using his superior eyesight to track Dyspo

Probably not but if by some miracle he did Jobgeta boys would have a meltdown

A bit off topic, but I still think that was one of the most retarded things in GT.

17 + 17 = A being way more powerful than Super Perfect Cell. Now granted, this was before DB Super and 17 getting as strong as SSJ Blue by being a ranger fighting normal human poachers.

twitter.com/KenXyro/status/956059815465320453

17 is definitely out.

Vegeta is a fucking manlet who always tries his best but fucks it up every single time and usually ends up making it worse than it would be if he just stayed in the sidelines where he belongs

That's obvious, but he's sticking around until 127
get fucked, "out next week" anti17fags

Keru

>all these Gokuck’s mad that their boy will finish the series not even in the top three strongest

Lmfao

>b-but muh leaks

希望 - Kibou - Hope
託す - Takusu - Entrusting
最後 - Saigo - Last/Final
バリア - Baria - Barrier

Kyabe

This

Vegetafags say he "deserves a win", but when he loses, it's usually because he's brought it upon himself.

???

leaks did say that 17 would commit sudoku though

17, Frieza and Goku will be final 3 for Universe 7.

is for CHADba

F I N A L B A R R I E R

What is it about Vegeta that makes people so assblasted?

Jiren, GoD Toppo and god Vegeta are all confirmed stronger

Because the Buu Arc could have been prevented if he wasn't a fucking retard.

Caulifriends assemble!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!

No

He's not a real person, he's a written fictional character.

Caulifla is way too pretty.

>Dragon Ball ended, came back, and ended again and Gokek STILL doesn't have a win against Vegeta

No way.

>17fags

>new form is called Super Saiyan Royal Blue
>exclusive to Vegeta
I wish they'd do this. I really do.

Is there any reason to believe the 2ch spoilers or did they just get BTFO?

>anti17fags

>GoD Toppo and god Vegeta
kek

>REEEEEE fuck off you non-saiyan!

MODS assemble!

>you don't like my boring Toei Gary Stu? y-you must like saiyans only!!

?

>toyocuck

Opinion discarded.

>he thinks the 17 love is Toei-only
He got a chapter to himself, Frieza didn't.

Not canon plus he was going to job if it wasn't for Monaka.

>"entrusting hope to the final barrier"
>17 will still be in multiple episodes after Gohan
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>a manga picture?! T-TOYOKEK!

Holy shit 17fags are fucking clowns

Bring your shitty meme back to the board it belongs.

I know this garbage is fake, but thoughts if this actually happened? How would you rate this fake ending of the ToP?

Too detailed to be true.

If he was written correctly he could easily be one of the best characters, but the senil oldman refuses to develop him so he can keep hatting him.

>17 won't have a good showing in the Manga

It's from Sup Forums or some other normalfag board. It's a nigger meme from social media that made its way to the normalsphere, and of course to Dragon Ball threads because normalfags plague these threads. I've seen some shitposts on twitter that came straight from here.

Episode 127 is even more retarded than Trunks' fucking spirit sword

is best girl.

it would be pretty cool if freeza got all touchy feely over 17's demise desu

>O MY 17

>Gokucks are THIS butthurt
Why do people get THIS mad over /ourprince/? Is it jealousy?

CABBA

While this image is obvious bait, it still true to some regard that Vegeta is a much better character than Goku, much less of a caricature and easier to feel empathy with.

not sure but the amount of vitriol he receives is quite ridiculous.

>freeza feels the loss of the only one who did not judge him
wew lad

Calm down Jobetafag, I'm just making fun of the prince of cucks, I'm not threatening you

Vegeta will be eliminated in 126 or 127, 17 will go after that and goku & frieza will win it for U7

I like how people are "Still" shittalking GT for Super 17 being too strong while SOMEHOW justifying Regular 17 being above God level.

Does Vegeta realise that Goku is quite literally brain damaged?

The wish being to merge all erased universes into universe 7 has been super transparent. How else will GT be logically set up?

i hope those 2ch spoilers are real, i want to see what's those batteries bomb thing they mentioned

The problem with Super 17 isn’t his strength it’s how retarded the concept is in the first place

I think it's obvious that's what will happen, Super clearly doesn't have the balls for anything else.

It would also fix that stupid "24 planets with life" nonsense.

Lol true, i trust goten using his brain over goku

It's more about how incredibly shitty and poorly written the arc was, even by GT standards.

>goten
Character development when?

What 2ch spoilers?

I don't see how the concept is retarded. I mean Cell himself got a huge boost in power from eating just one android.

If we assume that GT logically takes place after Super then Super 17's strength is completely justified.

I don't see how the concept is retarded. I mean Cell himself got a huge boost in power from eating just one android in Z. For gods sake one cell jr can body FPSSJ Goku. And people are bitching about 2 cyborgs with ENDLESS STAMINA AND KI fusing is strong?

If we assume that GT logically takes place after Super then Super 17's strength is completely justified regardless.

less chance of causing erasing of other universe than goku

IS

GT isn't canon, get the fuck over it. They already referred to SSG as Goku's 4th Saiyan form.

>CHADroid 17 will outlast KEKbeta and FAGza
post yfw

a miss gohan posting

Mmmmphhhh!

Are you stupid?First off, Super Saiyan God is called that because it uses God Ki. Also, at this point Ssj4 doesn't exist you fucking moron.

No one in GT ever refereed to Ssj4 as the "Fourth Transformation", Goku himself can use Grade 2 and 3 anyway. And that's not even counting oozaru.

O

New bread found

That won't be necessary.
Keru is a quiet girl.

Super Saiyan 4 is the strongest transformation a Saiyan can attain on his own. This is a fact and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Also, at this point Ssj4 doesn't exist you fucking moron.
And it never will because GT is not fucking canon.

I wish I could have that.
I hope they make a Caulifla VR game where you can cuddle her, massage her and kiss her!

There is no way 17 isn't out next episode

MY

Dragon Ball GT was an anime created by the makers of the DBZ anime, supervised, strictly overseen, and designed by Akira Toriyama. Though a loud minority of fans seem to think it is not part of the series, this is not actually the case. Toriyama has had positive feelings towards the series, drawing many pictures for it, including his version of Super Saiyan 4 for the Dragon Box GT. In regards to inconsistencies, GT has the least amount of inconsistencies of all three series dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Inconsistencies. Also, Dragon Ball GT does not have the criteria for lack of validity that Dragon Ball AF has dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonball_af.

Super Saiyan Blue

>J
Just get the fuck out already.
SS4 is NONCANON and it always will be,spic. Cry more.

One day, user.

Requires Super Saiyan God as a prerequisite, and Super Saiyan God Requires 5 other Saiyans.

Nice try.

>loud minority
>minority

>Krillin wishes the bomb to be erased from Androids bodies, freeing them from a huge burden
>dude did you know my batteries are also bombs lmao
I really hope that leak isn't true.

It's a side story, see the official timeline. Let it go Paco, no one judges you for being a furry.

Just download honey select like those other guys who post here and use the VR mod.

The only thing Toriyama did for GT was character sheets, most of which were not followed anyway.
Go be irrelevant elsewhere, GTspics.

>GT has the least amount of inconsistencies of all three series
No shit, it's only 60 episodes long.

I love her so fucking much