Romance manga thread?

Romance manga thread?

Romance manga thread.

miss me with that gay shit nigga

Croquette's manga would've been better if they featured Croquette more.

Anyone read Kanojo ni Naru H? If you don't mind gender bender (guy turning into a (full) girl at the beginning) then its probably one of the best romances available desu

I tried reading Me-Teru no Kimochi but it reminds me too much of myself. Feels bad man.

Is this the romance manga general? Great!

Shoujoshit is bad and you should feel bad.

Haven't read romance manga in a while. Any new good ones? Preferably without cliché shoujo or shonen tropes.

I agree. Girls are for faggots.

Palace meidi is a good one.

I hope this has some development aside from the very last chapters.

Do you take dick in the ass?

Did someone say romance?

This series is overrated, is great an cute but way too overrated.

A dose of reality

I agree
>every single male at some point falls in love with the MC
>love triangles everywhere
Should have been 3x as short.

Our Precious Conversation is perfect then, it jumps across cliché that are tried and tired.

I wouldn´t say romance was the main theme, but this was a 10/10 work. Really gives a solid gut punch and then fill your pain with sugar.

>publishing

I don't even read series like that anymore. There are hundreds, if not thousands of manga where 90% of the appeal is just watching two perfect looking people act cute in every panel and everything else is mediocre to shit.

Very true, but that's not a reason to get bitter or depressed. No woman is truly unique. The qualities you find attractive in one will also exist in millions of other women as well. Love is truly, truly just a numbers game.

post gay romance

I see this page all the time. Can someone TL;DR me of the context of this? I know it is from "Boys on the Run" but I don't want to have to read through 49 chapters of some NTR manga just to know.

I don't really consider it NTR because the MC pretty much fucked himself over at every chance. All the bad decisions he made were by his own doing and plus they never really had an official relationship going.

Anyways, turbo virgin MC meets girl who acts pure and cute but turns out to be a massive slut who gossips and schemes against the MC at every chance. That certain panel happens after the MC got beaten to within an inch of his life by Aoyama, an ex-friend of the MC who fucked the slut in question.

She's worried about the other guy not the MC

obligatory something about us plug

I loved this.

I wish this was fully translated.

this was so shitty. it reminded me a lot of honey & clover. massive amounts of drama/sad faces when there was actually extremely little conflict going on. their relationship never had any depth and both characters were boring as hell. the "feels" people felt were pretty much entirely because she was really pretty.

one of the best romance manga ever but of course no one is translating it because the leading characters look like average people.

Fuck you for reminding it exists.

I wish love Roma had better graphics, and that nekomori wasn't a oneshot

>their relationship never had any depth
That was the whole point of the manga.

>the whole point of a romance manga was that the romance was shallow and boring
>muh meta analysis
Writers need to learn ironic shitwriting is still shitwriting

Right. And it's also why the series being so melodramatic makes no sense. Read right before the part you quoted and you'll see that's what I was talking about.

No one? Fuck you guys, this was great

I've yet to read it, but I like the mangaka's other works.

It has great pacing, once you start you will be done in no time. Only 20 chapters too.

Yeah. The spinoff is pretty cute too. Reminds me of Boku Girl.

t-there is a spinoff?

I liked it user, the girls mom issues got a little annoying at times, but that's mainly just my opinion, it makes sense in the story why she'd act that way.

One of the few romances I've read where it becomes more interesting after they've gotten together.

I enjoyed Uwagaki. It has a lot of the typical shounen tropes, but it progresses at a great pace and the MC is decent.

Can't they turn the romance plots of the persona games into their own books?

Akina is hot, I want to fuck her straight.

You and me both

Any romances where the girl takes the lead? Except Sundome

Here's my contribution

I'm pretty sure almost everyone on Sup Forums has read this a few years ago, there were even shit storm threads that were made.

Why was there a shitstorm?

Because of the ending.

I still wonder if she got the 7x (technically 5x) from the MC.

Isn't a pregnancy/marriage ending typical for romance manga? Why would it create a shistorm?

Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another.
Same setting, takes place years after. Some of the characters from the original appears, too.

What is the source?

What happened with Ai being death/the messenger? It felt like the author said fuck it and forgot about it completely.

It tropey enough but Please love useless me is good. Forget the actual title.

What about Basara/7seeds (both by Tamura Yumi)?

They are two of the few shoujo manga worth reading, and they have tons of romance.

Kiyoshi x Hana was the best thing about PS.

Never read 7 seeds but Basara was fucking awesome. I miss those kinds of fantasy manga so much

>you will never feel love

Toshiue No Hito.
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.

>>Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.
is this decent?

It has amazing art and a great female lead, but the writing is weak. Both the main plot and the episodic stories are incredibly predictable. It really takes the fun out of it.

Yes. Maybe it has a slow start but the main girl is THE SOFTEST.

As far as i know, the ongoing manga most similar to Basara is Akatsuki no Yona.

Basara was indeed awesome, but i think 7seeds is even better. Too bad the translations have been slow.

>great female lead
If the romance actually progresses then im sold

>Akatsuki no Yona
>7seeds
gonna check both of those out. thank you

This could have been great if the MC wasn't so shitty.

Welp.

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

The bants are almost fully translated. Just a volume or so left.

This one is ok, specially if you like older female/younger male dynamic.

>publishing

>if you like older female/younger male dynamic.
It's my favorite dynamic, but older females always lose. It's fucking infuriating. Domestic na Kanojo is the most recent example of this.

The Japanese hate their adult lives so much that pretty much anyone above 20 is seen as old and a failure. It's insane

don't bother, it's ntr

This new manga by the gantz author could be an amazing trainwreck romance manga.

Make way for the GOAT.

I have a feeling this manga will be only about voyeurism and the main characters will never get together.

I'm waiting for the next volume.

source if you don't mine user?

Three Days of Happiness. There is a manga and a novel.

It's make me feel gayer than reading traps hentai. Falling in love with someone who used to be a guy is a lot more yucky

I don't get it. The MC doesn't have a girlfriend, and new girl he meets clearly wants his dick and shares his interests. MC proceeds to lie about having a girlfriend and goes full incest. Just... why?

And Koaki is love, and his art is great. It was just a nice, fun manga.

Did they stop translating this? I read up to chapter 6 and cant find any more scans

Last update was a month ago, so it's hard to say.

Last update was literally yesterday.

Mangaupdates says 1 month ago.

Rui is best girl and I don't give a flying HECK what you say.

What the fuck?

but this one only have order females as main girl.
FEMALES

because he is a man of culture who do not like gyarus ?

Long hair Rui is cutest Rui

i mean older,
i just read a thread of it, maybe it is still in the archive

what a disgusting nigger.
hi cuck

Thank you.

Long hair rui is hina

My like is like a romance manga where the girl never gets introduced and the MC masturbates alone on his room for 24 years straight