Houseki no Kuni

New Houseki no Kuni Chapter Soon....

I hope

Moonies did nothing wrong.

Delet this

Let's kick this thread off with some suffering.

Reposting leaks.

Is there anyone who can possibly TOUCH NeoPhos? Let alone defeat him. And im not talking about Genki Phos. Hell, im not talking about Genki Phos with Aculeatus Agate Legs plus the ability to communicate with the Admirabilis either. Im not even talking about Post Winter Phos with the Agate Legs, and the Gold and Platinum Alloy Arms that can stretch infinitely plus the ability to communicate both with the admirabilis species and the ice floes. Im not even talking about Post PTSD Attack Phos with Cairngorm as a companion and the skills to pretend to be genki again. Im talking about Neo Lapis Moon Traitor Phos, who is in cahoots with the Lunarinas, has aculeatus shell legs, the alloy arms, Lapislazuli head which grants him hyper awareness plus the serveillance Pearl Eye with the secret human particle installed into it, which allows him to ask Sensei directly for Grade-A forbidden information, and a special moon resin that doesnt wash away on the sea.

Ah shit, link to the thread they were first posted in?
Any translations yet?
Was Red Diamond(?) the first gem Sensei raised?

This god that I worship (a faded reflection).
This demon I blame (a flickering flame).
Conspire as one, exactly the same.
It's exactly the same

Descending,
To never recover the pieces
To all that we've lost.
Recover the pieces lost.
The pieces to all we've lost.

Thanks. If this is Sensei's first encounter with the gems, I assume in he was throwing his hands up because this was way too spooky.

What's this qt's name?

Literally the previous thread, check the archive.

him?

Red Diamond

Why is Shinsha the only gem whose name is in Japanese? All the other gems have English names.

You guys live. For now.
Sensei's robe looks weird in that shot.

red diamond? i think

reddo diamondo

Shinsha is cute! CUTE!

You know how I said I didn't think this chapter would entirely fuck over what I was doing with OO?

Still hasn't so far.

him

Hexagon patterns on Sensei's robe, they're slightly different than now aren't they?

Him(gem)

Would you buy a blood diamond to support best colonist, Sup Forumsnons?

>Moonies dusted this
NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET
ONLY GOOD MOONIE IS A DEAD MOONIE

>tfw we're going to see Sensei's reason to losing his first gem

Yeah, fuck this.

He has a different robe there from the one he wears currently, also he changes it in

Cursed image

God's work user.

RD held hands with Sensei, she was a whore

>reason

Reaction. I am making so many mistakes this morning.

Beryl would be proud.

Cinnamon looks really worried here

To be fair, we will likely see both.

I'm expecting a rekindling of moon hatred in these threads upon the resolution of this flashback.
Moonie apologists don't belong here.

Sensei said that he only had one robe when Phos offered to fix it though. What happened to his other robes?

Perhaps he only makes a single new robe when a previous one tears.

>you have to eat all the cherries

Here's hoping that LaPhos fucks everyone's shit up.

Being shinsha is suffering

Her waifu is about to cause WW3, of course she's worried.

But we are the moonies
Do you mean we would hate ourselves?

Don't we already?

I know but I have never seen shinsha like that

The island has trees? I suppose that explains the arrows.
Also, I request art of Pebble!Phos smearing cherries all over himself.

Gems should just kill us.

She's also next to a crowd of gems who could die if she gets too careless.

>Do you mean we would hate ourselves?
You mean you don't?

isn't that what moonies want?

There's a whole forest even.

Forgot pic. We see it during ep. 6 also.

She's forced to join a meeting, of course she can feel how serious the situation is.

Shinsha arrived on her own. She's just worried about getting too close to others because of her mercury.

Why do people still draw genki Phos when they have the superior Laphos right in front of them?

Can someone please describe the Phos cycle?
>Genki Phos
>fast Phos
>ptsd golden platinum alloy Phos
>facade genki post-ptsd golden platinum Phos
>sleepy LaPhos
>long haired LaPhos
>short haird LaPhos
>Neo Lapis Moon Traitor Phos, who is in cahoots with the Lunarinas, has aculeatus shell legs, the alloy arms, Lapislazuli head which grants him hyper awareness plus the serveillance Pearl Eye with the secret human particle installed into it, which allows him to ask Sensei directly for Grade-A forbidden information, and a special moon resin that doesnt wash away on the sea.

Phos told him exactly why he is betraying sensei, I wonder what will happen when he tells sensei the reason for the betrayal

If Sensei has chiseled them off to make them perfect, you'd think they would probably have reserves of their original material?

Sounds like you just did.

you forgot
>slug Phos
>ocean Phos

>slug Phos
NICE TRY.

>ocean Phos
With protective resin coating!

>Shinsha arrived on her own
Even more ominous.

Is LaPhos into Lunarians?

There was the slug shell embedded Phos

No, but if she's not careful, they'll be into her.

Every gem craves the big moonie cock

as well as newborn Phos
kindergarden Phos
clinging to Sensei Phos

That's what he uses for irises, at least

very rough translation

[The first to be born, Red Diamond,]

[Its body's makeup and its structure were similar to myself and those nearby (I'm having a hard time looking up the final two kanji, the image is too small for me to pick out radicals, so I don't know if this is in reference to the admirabilis, the lunarians, or the humans).]

[At the same time, in appearance and behavior it seemed to exhibit many similarities to the young bodies of the ancient creatures.]

[I made a judgement, that it should live. It should live a cultured, healthy, and safe life, and that I would protect it.]

[SFX: shing, plop, fwoosh, head shake, hand raise]

["How come our color different?"

"Your red color is extremely rare. During formation, the crystals undergo plastic deformation as they rise through their kimberlite deposit. This deformation causes a change in how it reflects light, culminating in red."

"Same is better~"]

[SFX: puff puff, smile you want to protect noise, wanting to protect that smile noise, smile protection noise]

intriguing.

>Why different/wrong color?
>*Long winded explanation*--
>Wanna be same!
>*Poof*

It must be nice living in a nearly homogeneous, ethnic-strife free utopia.

So that's why gems use powder
That's really heart-warming

>Bitch you wanna catch these hands?

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

>can be any color
>choose white

>smile you want to protect noise, wanting to protect that smile noise, smile protection noise
What's that noise user, I want to know.

"Daisuke."

Why is it always Dia? She only has eyes for Bortz.

Its a noise Sensei hasnt heard in millions of years.

I want pure Lapis, with long hair
LaPhos is good, but Lapis is god-tier and Phos was just fine on her own

Need...new chapter....
Wait...so...long...

>"Same is better~"

Red "Powdered brown? Run them out of town." Diamond.

My suffering dissipating...
My smile returning...
New gembutts chapter... Coming soon...

Sensei's color

We need art of Red Diamond, I wonder if any has been made yet.

Oh shit. Is this why the eyes are a different color? They're all artificial? It kinda makes sense if we consider them bones that the eye sockets are actually empty.

This chapter made me feel for sensei even more, like man I love Phos but wew it's getting hard to pick who's right and who's wrong.

I wonder if there once was a gem who wanted to be bald like sensei.

>Bald gems
HERESY

That's the point though, it ain't that black and white. There's just shades of suffering.
Kidnapping and traumatizing living beings is pretty wrong though.

Cairn is bald except for Ghost's leftover hair.

Sensei is at fault for keeping them.in the dark.
Phos is just trying to deal with a dire situation.

Did sensei explain why he doesn't do his job?

the actual chapter isn't out yet. This leak and are the only pages/translations we have

>be Sensei
>lived eons since the extinction of humans all alone
>suddenly gem daughterus
>more gem daughterus
>gems give him a purpose in immortal life and starts to become attached, which is the opposite of his original job
What if he stopped fulfilling his duties to Moonies because if all the Moonies have passed on, he'll have finished his job and will shut down automatically, and they'll be no one to take care of the gem species?

Nope, we only got a handful of spoilers. I'm under the assumption that losing Red Diamond, aka his essential first child to the hands of the Lunarians probably fucked his core processing or whatever vital feature was needed to pray. Now the Lunarians only hope is finding peace within themselves to fade away, like Shiro and Gameboard.

New leak.