Waifu Wednesday Thread

Your love for you're waifu or husbando is a powerful thing! Let it motivate you just like it would motivate them!

Lets get things rolling

What do you think they'd give you as a sentimental gift?

Would they be the type to plan a big party for a birthday or other celebration?

What is something they could do that would really surprise you but makes sense for them to do?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all amazing!

Have a great week with your loved one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
youtube.com/watch?v=ohF1v5DErNU
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCKLJGLENs
youtube.com/watch?v=YW9QKy6oDkE
youtube.com/watch?v=tZBctzSajNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glad to see these threads back again after the last couple weeks! Don't have time to answer questions right now, but I just wanted to stop by to say that I love my beautiful snek!
I'll be back in a few hours to answer some questions assuming mods don't delete the thread before that; and if they do, then I hope you all have a wonderful week with your loved one!

>What do you think they'd give you as a sentimental gift?
I doubt he'd give something just for sentimentality, it'd have to be useful as well (i.e. not a bauble meant to sit on a desk, or the like). Maybe a favorite book.

>Would they be the type to plan a big party for a birthday or other celebration?
I'm sure he'd attend one, but less so that he'd bother to plan one himself. Too much to worry about, too much hassle.

>What is something they could do that would really surprise you but makes sense for them to do?
It still surprises and amazes me how brilliant he is, how he can take in, process and understand reams of information and come to the most reasonable conclusions at ridiculous speeds. Fans don't give him enough credit for that, mostly because of his awful luck.

Hope it's not too lame a question - how would they pack for a vacation? Travelling light, taking only necessities, or trying to bring half the house along with them? What kind of things would they feel they couldn't live without?

i really hope you guys can keep these threads alive if a mod deletes this one just make another

im sure if you had a way to talk to japanese moot he would get rid of all the anti waifu mods

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had an amazing week together!

Good evening Mintbro! As ever, you and your waifu are very cute indeed, and I hope everything comes up roses in your life.

I'm not entirely sure what Yukari might get me for a gift, probably something to do with music or baking, though I'd be happy with anything! She might end up getting me something military-based which we could share!

I think Yukari would be happy just if she could have her friends and family be there, for any kind of party! She treasures them so much!

Something that would really surprise me would be to have an entire day of me spoiling her, haha. She's so self-sufficient and sometimes I just want to spoil her and make a fuss over her and all that!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
no time to compliment everyone today, just know that your beloved is super cute and so are you!

That's a beautiful sunlit snek!

What a handsome guy! You must feel very lucky.

Yukari would probably bring half the house, but she has a knack of packing it up very small! She's so prepared!

Question time!

Were you the type for karaoke, what song would you sing for them/dedicate to them?

As a couple, what kind of pet do you think you'd get, if any?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

I'd been trying to make a post about his death for the past several weeks and every time I got a paragraph in mods would delete whichever thread I was in. Fuck you I am preemptively making a post this week so at least my IP is here.

I hope all of you have been well and that this season of anime has given you lots of inspiration. Are there any scenes so far that struck you as good material for you're waifu?

It's been too long. Hope that everyone is well in these times.

-Knowing her...a ring or claddagh. Something to help me imagine her arms around me when I'm down.
-If anything, I'd be the bigger planner between the two of us. That said, we'd try to keep it among close friends.
-Waits for me to come home before surprising me with some sort of tuna-pasta platter.

Middle ground. She'd prep for what we're going into, but also bring along a few accessories to ensure she looks her best. Also, a swimsuit in case there's some swimming nearby.

-I could see her trying to get me to sing, and truth be told there would be a few duets that I wouldn't mind trying with her.
-Either a fish or some sort, or she'd bring Tako Luka with her.

I get the impression that as far as 'sentiment' goes, she'd get something she has nostalgia over, so I can 'enjoy part of her childhood'.
Which in all likelihood would be something like Street Fighter 2.
Which I reaaaaally suck at. And it'd become more 'her completely destroying me over and over again and relishing how many perfects she can get in a row' than it would be a gift at that point, hahah.

>Would they be the type to plan a big party for a birthday or other celebration?
She'd probably love the idea, until realizing the effort it would take to do something fancy and having other things she wants to do instead. There's nothing wrong with just having a little get together with friends and family and enjoying a whole load of cake. Or if we go to a cake buffet, a little -too much- cake.

>What is something they could do that would really surprise you but makes sense for them to do?
After agreeing to meet for lunch, her showing up at work in a full cosplay outfit and trying to play off an anime trope character personality at me in front of the whole office as a greeting. Bonus awkward points if it's just an ordinary outfit which a character has as a cosplay and it just confuses people.
Her optimism and how much she loves what she loves without restraint can be a little awkward for me around colleagues, but it's not like I'm not already awkward around them as is.

>Hope it's not too lame a question - how would they pack for a vacation? Travelling light, taking only necessities, or trying to bring half the house along with them? What kind of things would they feel they couldn't live without?
Clothes? Pretty light. Necessities? Not too many.
Handhelds, manga and chargers? Oh boy, you bet. The fact things mostly charge over USB nowadays is a total godsend, hahaha.

Never forget to do it for her.

Cute smol fluffy! She looks really good in that artist's artstyle, they're great at making things look all soft and fuzzy.

>Were you the type for karaoke, what song would you sing for them/dedicate to them?
Ohhhh boy. I think you might already know the answer to this one, hahahah. Both of us are... 'enthusiastic' at karaoke. While it's really fun to go wild and sing your heart out with songs you love, it doesn't always read: ever come out quite how you wish it did. But it's a lot of fun anyway!
The song I'd sing is really cheesy and not really Japanesey, but it's a song which always makes me think of her anyway because of the lyrics, heh.

>As a couple, what kind of pet do you think you'd get, if any?
Almost definitely a cat, they're super low maintenance and just little fluff-balls who occasionally want attention for things.
Only problem (and it's a big one) is the liability of said cat knocking things off of shelves; could cause quite a bit of property damage that way, especially if something's an exclusive. In the meantime we can just get kemonomimi headbands and have fun that way.

I've watched unfortunately little from the season so far, my schedule's been pretty packed with things I'm working on. But it'd be totally worthwhile for me to go watch some more, so I can draw some cute pictures of her relating to the season.

can't answer right now, here's a Fuuka in the meantime

LIVE

He doesn't have the money for a big party but he's the type to try and invite as many people as possible. Making something good happen for others really fits into his mindset so he'd be hyped for the chance to throw something.

It's hard to think of anything surprising. His personality is made up of this duality that means as long as there's a context for it he'll do either act, even when it seems opposed to each other. If I try thinking of out of character actions it's immediately justified in my head by him acting up on purpose, y'know? Most likely I can't think of anything truly off when it's him.

Something simpler like suddenly knowing his way around a smart phone? I hate thinking of it because the worst fans already speculated this, but he'd be quick picking up how social apps work if it means bothering people without moving. The surprise would be that until he's left alone with it he'd whine and say nothing he touches makes any sense, like he expects you to handhold him through it all.

His bag looks very full but it's just because he didn't bother folding anything before throwing in the bare minimum. In fact, I can't recall offhand seeing any of the shinigami in his series take luggage with them on work (they do take cases in the Summer drama CD). It was never elaborated on how taxing the teleport to and from Meifu was, though nobody gets caught sneaking an extra shirt so it's likely travelling through the boundary shows up in records, and misuse incurs disciplinary action. Do oni teeth decay without brushing? Hisoka at least is shown brushing his.

Getting back on topic, as long as he's clothed everything is of the moment. Drinks, food, entertainment, can all be found wherever he is. He's not a book reader either. A pocket full of fuda is about it.

He's a bird person, as evidenced by all the birds he summons or handles. He might not be a pet person though because if anything happened to them he wouldn't forgive himself.

What do you dudes have planned for your wifu on Valentines?

I plan on making a meal menu based around tomatoes.

-Maybe some bike replacements so we could go somewhere, or maybe some comfy clothes depending on whether it's winter or summer.
-Not really. Mostly a small party between friends.
-She could ask me to stay a bit longer in case I had to work extra or couldn't spend enough time with her. It would be surprising but she does very rarely have those times when she feels that way.

I'm sure she would want to only pack up the necessary things. Probably the pictures she has of her parents.

-A romantic song of course. Together Forever most likely.
Most probably a cat. She used to play with them when she was young at a place called the Cat Mansion and I also own 6 of them.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

January is almost over; is your waifu the type who would still be sticking to her New Year's resolutions?

>What do you think they'd give you as a sentimental gift
Small leather watch.
>Would they be the type to plan a big party for a birthday or other celebration
Nothing big, no. Planning stuff yes, but it'd be something small with a few friends at most.
I can't think of anything surprising unfortunately.
>how would they pack for a vacation
Light, necessities only. I don't think there's really anything that isn't on him he'd want to pack.
>Were you the type for karaoke, what song would you sing for them/dedicate to them
When I'm drunk/in a good mood I'd sing any silly love song for him that came to mind. Namely youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
>As a couple, what kind of pet do you think you'd get, if any
Oh god, everything. We're both stray magnets and would bring every kitten, puppy, raccoon we saw back home.
Probably going to work on my macaron skills some more, and keep an eye on the weather.
Have a good week dude.

Here I thought these were gone forever. Nice to be wrong once in a while.

It's a few weeks late, but meeting Arai Satomi did happen. I'm glad such a wholesome goofball of a person is Kuroko's seiyuu.

Also yesterday was anniversary 7. Did brunch and dinner setups, that was nice.
Same as usual, nothing. Will figure it out the week of, and it will involve flowers and chocolate like always.

Your zipper is down.

I'm thinking of baking a cake with her symbol on it; a pentagram with each side representing a color/element. It's something I think she would find cool.
The only question is how do I make a cake with a picture, that's something I've yet to figure out.

dude , your zipper...

Probably an accessory, like a necklace.
Yep, she did that for one of her friend's birthday.
Doing anything remotely lewd.
>how would they pack for a vacation? Travelling light, taking only necessities, or trying to bring half the house along with them? What kind of things would they feel they couldn't live without?
As light as they can to not inconvenience herself but will still have the necessary outfits and fashion stuff she needs.
>Were you the type for karaoke, what song would you sing for them/dedicate to them?
She sings a song called Yuuki no Uta, which one of her favorites. I'd probably sing that for her.
A cat.

My question:
What are your Valentines ideas for the drawthread or waifu collages?

Would she be too embarrassed for Valentines to give you chocolate?

How good would she be to making the chocolates?

Loose zipper, happens. Had other thoughts on my mind at the time aside from keeping it in check, as you would imagine.

Thank you. Yukari is really endearing and that fluff is perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohF1v5DErNU
Not that I can sing.

He reminds me of birds, maybe we could try having a cockatiel or something. Or just a dog or cat. I think he'd like the scheduling and structure dogs force you to have in life, walking and feeding at regular times and all that.

I've been downloading more than watching thus far, trying to save up a few episodes before I start anything.

>What are your Valentines ideas for the drawthread or waifu collages?
>planning ahead instead of scrambling at the last minute

>Would she be too embarrassed for Valentines to give you chocolate?
Well, since he'd be doing it for White Day instead, I guess he'd have to muster up the courage. It'd be rude otherwise.

>How good would she be to making the chocolates?
I don't think he cooks that much, but it's not like he can't follow directions. They'd be a little messy but edible.

People actually do that?

You're waifu is now the main character of the last anime you watched. How is the show better?

i wuuuuuv my rina!!!
she’d give me jewelry probs!!! or a plushie!!!
biiig party deffo, lots of friends and decorations and party music
hmmm, maybe dye her hair to match mine or something
lots of makeup and different clothes, convenient store foods (it’s her fave,) cell phone, face care stuff
DEFINITELY, gyaru love karaoke!! maybe some eurobeat song ahaha or covering another idols song
we both love animals but probs kitties, i think she’d love my bunny tho!!

>Marchen Madchen
Maybe I'll finally get the fanservice I always wanted.

There's a keychain with her bike key as pendant, maybe she could give me one styled after the real thing? That would be absolutely cute!

Judging from the christmas party she's put together I'm fairly certain she'd plan me a birthday party with all of our friends!

Letting me ride her bike and getting on as one-up behind me. Entrusting me with her most priced possession while also entrusting me with her.

Your beloved ones are all cute and love you dearly!

In the game she gives you a pair of dolls that she made herself that are supposed to look like her and the MC so probably something along those lines.
I don't know if she would be the type to plan parties but if she did I think she'd try to make it extravagant.

Cat. More of a dog person myself but I think she'd be a cat person and I have nothing against them. They're easier to take care of at least.

I want to do something but it's just so awkward to try and do anything like that when you live with other people. If I do anything I want to try and make Japanese style crepes.
Nah, she's a confident person and wouldn't be embarrassed to show affection.
She's shown to cook at least a little bit and she knows her sweets so I think she'd do alright.

Finally back!

Not entirely sure what she would give me, maybe something like a jacket or a watch that I could wear constantly.
I'm not sure how big it would be, but she would like to try and plan it.
It surprised me how good she is at swimming, but it made perfect sense once I thought about it.

She'd probably focus on packing clothing, trying to bring as much as she can leaving just enough space for other necessities.

Thanks! That's a cute little Yukari you have there!
She would probably love to do karaoke with me; as for what song, there's almost too many to choose from but I would like to sing
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
Not really sure, I'd like to get a cat if she was fine with it, and depending on where we live, we might get a few chickens so that we can get a nice source of eggs.

I plan on making her some Eggs Benedict when we wake up, and take her out for a nice dinner. I'll probably do some other stuff as well, but right now I'm more focused on our anniversary a week from today.

Happy late anniversary!

Not at all, she'd be very enthusiastic about it.
Probably not that good...

>Yuru Camp
With all that winter camping I don't think it would be that comfy of a show for her.

Questions:
If your waifu got a day off of work/school how do you think she would spend it?
Are they the type to get jealous easily?

I don't have time to answer questions. Have a nice week, waifubros.

Something I can wear, like jewelry or some sort of accessory.

She'd probably plan something smaller and more private than a party.

Keep a tidy room.

She wouldn't pack much besides clothes and toiletries.

>what song would you sing for them/dedicate to them?
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCKLJGLENs

I'm boring like that.

A cat or a rabbit. Something cute that doesn't get too big, though I'm aware some rabbits get very big.

I usually do frozen deserts, but this time I want to bake something. I'm not quite sure yet, but I want it to be really special. This year is our 10th anniversary, after all.

>If your waifu got a day off of work/school how do you think she would spend it?
Stalking, all day long.

>Are they the type to get jealous easily?
Very much so.

Chill citadel life sure makes you jealous, and who could resist a cosy forest home with lots of travel, good food, and song? However disappointing it is Houshin Engi's backgrounds have been making me think about how Gensoukai would look in colour, and at least two shows are romanticising sunrises and naturalistic lighting over mountains. There's much current colouring could do if there was another adaptation. Mostly I want the frog raincoat though. SD proportions would work, right?

I usually skip straight to his birthday where I get flowers and apple pie, and make pancakes/pastries - I do want to try and take a better photo of his merch so maybe that.

What resolutions? You mean the things drunkenly mumbled during the party? Pfft.

When someone brought it up last weekend I thought of chocolate but then I remembered I post chocolate every week. I really don't know. Roses are a touchy subject for multiple reasons. Birthday art took over a month after the date last year so I should probably start early on that.

He'd hover around after giving chocolate to try and pilfer some for himself. In his warped perception it's one way of knowing he didn't hurt the relationship by giving them.

I have never understood the otome game staple of purple smoking mess from misstirred chocolate. If you're just melting it down and cooling it off in moulds with some careful layering and decoration it can't go too wrong. He wouldn't make the mistake of microwaving chocolate either.

It's adding unnecessary things that is the problem. Put the cinnamon down, mister.

It's twice as Dame and he goes back to the caravan shaken and in tears. Incredible accuracy to the title. Good job.

Trying to plan something big seeing that it's also our six-year anniversary that day as well. Maybe cooking something sweet is in order.

I can't seem to imagine her abandon something so soon.

-Always wanted to try the collages, but I don't have enough to make it a memorable effort.
-A mix. She can be quite flustered from the act, but she can get the job done.
-Better than me, that's for sure.

>Sailor Moon
Be still, thy beating heart...

-This calls for a day out, just the two of us.
-I imagine so. She tends to be associated with envy, and she can be quite terrifying when it gets the better of her.

I'll be baking her a cake, buying her flowers and I'll draw a picture of her with ink. It will be my greatest picture yet.
Probably. She is a bit tsundere after all.
She is good at cooking. I don't think she would have a hard time.

She would probably want to rest at home but it depends on how tired she feels. She does work a lot after all.
-Yep. She gets jealous very easily. Though she also gets a bit violent at those times. She is so cute.

>If your waifu got a day off of work/school how do you think she would spend it
Indoors, reading, napping or cooking. Otherwise relaxing outside somewhere quiet and napping there too.
>Are they the type to get jealous easily
Very much so, but not overbearingly so.
Aside from becoming better by virtue of him being there it gains another unwilling idiot. Fabulous.

Wishing everyone a great day! Cherish your loved ones!

I think she's used to planning out things since she worked as a maid for the emperor of her country and I'd like to imagine that she has been part of planning some events like that.

I would think maybe a rabbit or bird (although since she is part rabbit, that'd be a little awkward, but I don't think she'd mind and the bird would remind her of her grandfather so it would be a pretty nice memento)

>If your waifu got a day off of work/school how do you think she would spend it?
She would probably spend the day relaxing since she doesn't get a lot of time to herself and she's always helping others.

Maybe. I think she would be jealous of certain things but wouldn't show it and I think it would probably lead to her feeling inadequate if anything.

No questions today, but I will end by saying your loved ones are beautiful and they deserve to be happy.

Why not make it with frosting

Macarons sound really good!

>Love Live Sunshine
Um

>karaoke
I love karaoke! I'd sing youtube.com/watch?v=YW9QKy6oDkE because one of her things in the her School Idol Diary is her being more self confident.

I love my wife

Akeno would probably get an old game I really liked a child
-Yes she would plan for a big party way in advance too.
-Use any of the miracle lighting sttacks from Dark Souls

She would bring bare necessities.
She always has her Miko outfit cause its a reminder of her past.

-youtube.com/watch?v=tZBctzSajNI
Cheesy song from a bad game I know
-Wolf

-No she would be very upfront about giving me chocolate and be very happy giving it to me
-She is very good at making chocolate and other sweets

>Yozakura Quartet
It would be better and the fights would be over quicker.

-She would relax at home until I get out of class myself.
-Yes she can get jealous very easily.Being somewhat yandere doesn't help

>Why not make it with frosting

Oh right. That sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

They're great when they work right. It's fun though, and even if they don't come out proper they at least taste good.
There's also custom printing a topper, the bakery I work at does image transfer to edible cake tops. Icing would definitely work as well, though.

If you're willing to dig through the archives, someone explained how to do it in the christmas waifu collage threads last year.

I think it was about coloring chocolate and melting each layer on top of each other, letting the previous layer cool down in the fridge for an hour before laying down the next layer.

Something similar could be done with marzipan or whipped cream as well.

This?
>How I do it personally is print/draw an image on paper (make sure you flip it first) Tape the paper to a piece of cardboard. Then tape a sheet of baking paper on top of that. Melt some chocolate down and then using a needle draw the chocolate on the line art. Freeze this for about an hour. Take it out and pour white chocolate or white frosting over the image. Freeze that for like 12 hours. Then voila, you have waifu choco image. You can also add more layers to this to add color like I have with the hair and eyes

Precisely.

It seems a bit more difficult but I'll never know until I try. It's worth trying.

Thanks for always starting these threads, they're a real treat! Mint must be very happy, and I'm happy if you are too!

Her time to give me extra help. She could be doing so many other things, but she'd take time to help me out in my life, and is help her too.

I think she would be. Mainly because she could never have or give anything like that due to her financial issues. I'm sure she'd want to throw parties for her and her loved ones.

Probably bump her butt with mine or some sort of soft smack for a boost of confidence. An overwhelmingly nice comment about any performance would surprise me too.

Good to see you! Glad you and Yukio are still happy. He sounds like a smart guy! For your question, I think she'd pack pretty light. Just her gear, uniform, other clothing and money. She'd likely buy more clothing on the trip there.

Yukari is adorable! I hope you two continue to be happy!

If I were to dedicate a song to her, it would be Gimme All Your Love by Alabama Shakes.

Maybe a dog? I haven't really seen her opinion on pets or animals.

When Nozomi performed two Vacuum Butt Canons in a row and turned out fine was pretty crazy!

Luka has such a comforting voice. Please continue to comfort her as she does for you. Enjoy your week!

Keep keeping each other happy! You're a match made in heaven!

Fuuka is cute and you both are cute!

He looks interesting and nice. I hope you both continue to be happy!

Maki is best tomato! She'll appreciate your cooking. And good question. I haven't thought much about it. I'll figure something out.

She loves you very much! Her yellow vest and bow tie is cute!

That's clever as fuck.

Probably a little tank model of a T-34

While she seems like she'd be into big parties (Which she does a little) she prefers things to be more laid back

Demand to be treated like a lady

>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all amazing!
Of course I will

She'd try to pack as much as she could, probably even barely able to close her luggage

Your husbando sounds like a nice fellow, I wish you luck

>Karaoke
I would sing the song she's named after! of couse I would also probably sing a Pravdafied version of the Soviet National Anthem.

>Pet
A dog, because dogs are cute and make great companions.

I see you're a fellow Guppie, and have Miss Fluffyness herself as a waifu, excellent choice!

Not really big on Valentines day personally, but I think I might try making a meal she would love

Well her new years resolution is to grow in height, whether she'll be able to do is remains to be seen

Congrats on being able to meet your waifu's Seiyuu, also kek at the zipper

>Velentines drawthread
Don't really have anything in mind at the moment.

>Emarrassed chocolate
A little, although she'd just shove it into my hands.

>Help
She'd have some assisstance from Nonna in making the chocolate

I think Mordred wouldn't do sentimental gifts I think she's more the kind of girl who brings you home a bottle of whisky and a pack of smokes hoping you made her Shepard pie and or lots of pork fried rice

Maybe a trip or a training camp to make some nice memories?

Probably not for herself, she's not too used to people caring about her.

She often puts others before herself, despite having bigger issues and suffered more than them. Her plans to satiate her destructive urges were thwarted but she welcomed the positive feelings it also brought her and accepted everything about herself, good and bad. She even thanked the responsible despite the perceived wrongness she felt.

>how would they pack for a vacation? Travelling light, taking only necessities, or trying to bring half the house along with them? What kind of things would they feel they couldn't live without?
She'd probably travel light. Maybe bring her ping pong paddle to play in the morning if there's a club nearby.
Yukio seems like he'd bring cards and a mahjong set.

>January is almost over; is your waifu the type who would still be sticking to her New Year's resolutions?
She doesn't look like the type that waits for the New Year for resolutions.

No difference, it's almost the case already.

claiming

You too, Kagurafag! It was awesome joint requesting with you a couple weeks ago!

Hope you both continue a happy marriage! He has a nice beanie!

Happy 7th anniversary! That's such a big deal! I'm happy for you!

I've always heard of this anime, but never watched it. I hope you two continue to be happy!

>Valentine's Drawthread Ideas

Maybe me giving her chocolate with a shy expression. I eould be way more shy tgan she would be. That or her with "Happy Valentine's Day" written on her butt on a pink or red swimsuit, with her butt being heart shaped. And chocolate would be new to both of us. It'd be a challenge all around.

>One Piece

Nozomi as a pirate who ate a forbidden fruit and gained super powered butt attacks!? That would be amazing! Though she wouldn't be able to swim after eating the fruit.
She's so cute! Continue to care for her! She loves you too!

She looks cool! I hope you two continue to prosper and make each other happy!

Miia loves you! And it's clear you love her too!
I think Nozomi would spend the day resting. She's a workaholic, but even she needs a break some time. She's never really shown to be jealous, though I'm sure she has her breaking point.

Your love shines bright like the superstar herself!

I'm glad she fell in love with you, you two are perfect for each other! Hope you both stay happy!

Please continue to love and support each other! Have a great week!

She sounds really thoughtful! Have a lovely week together!

Your love is as strong as a tank! Have a great week!

How have you guys managed to stay with your waifu for so long, when reality is always trying to ruin everything

I feel like the only one who can stand my waifu's temperament and understand her on a deeper level and at the same time she is the only one who could do the same for me, i imagine us fighting all the time over silly things, only to later be really sweet to eachother while no one is watching us, but at some point i just had to give up on this dream, i thought at the very least i could make someone happy in this world, but even when things went well in some cases no one ever made me feel the same, now i just want everything to end to see if i'll find my waifu in the next life

>I've always heard of this anime, but never watched it. I hope you two continue to be happy!
Thanks Nozomifag, you're a good guy. Sorry to what happened to Keijo, it was a fun series and Nozomi is a great girl.

How would you explain your feelings towards your waifu to someone who doesn't understand the concept of waifuism to begin with?

Thank you both.
Cards would be good, I'd love to see him playing other games besides just mahjong.

I wouldn't.

>How have you guys managed to stay with your waifu for so long, when reality is always trying to ruin everything
You ever watch Chaos;Head? Main guy, Takumi, is so delusional that he imagines his waifu is with him at all times. He has conversations with her and everything. Do that.

In a less extreme case, keep everything fresh. New art, make new merch, find out more about her etc. You gotta keep doing stuff, you cant just lay there and do nothing.
I had the same waifu for 10 yeard since Freshman year of highschool. I confessed to my female middle school friend at that year and she rejected me due to reasons. My waifu's show aired the next week and I loved her since. I printed a picture of her, put it in my wallet (still have the same picture), and told my crush that I didnt need her and that I have my waifu. She looked at me in disbelief and went on with her life. My friends didnt understand but already know I'm weird so they just accepted it. So how do I explain it you ask? By not being a pussy.

Thanks for your condolences. You're awesome too! It's fun just to imagine how the rest of her story goes.

>keep everything fresh. New art, make new merch, find out more about her etc. You gotta keep doing stuff, you cant just lay there and do nothing

This is good advice. That's why I'm learning to draw. Soon enough I'll be able to create any content I want. I wonder if I should read my waifu's creators' twits. He has probably said stuff about her not present in the source material.

You really give the best compliments. Your waifu is a cutie and you're a great person.

Something with a personal touch, though I doubt she'd give those sorts of gifts.
Nah
Can't think of anything like that, though she does have plenty of surprises.
She's definitely a cat person.
Nothing planned in specific for now
Don't really participate in those.
Not at all
>Yuru Camp
Just when I thought it couldn't get any comfier.
I feel exactly the same. I'd give you advice, but explains it well. Just keep your mind on something.

Remember, your waifu/husbando loves you.

Even though he hates work I can see him turning up to see his colleagues for company. Sleeping in and going out for food are things he does whether he has a day off or not. I guess most of the days off shown in the series are buffets and drinking parties, and if he absolutely couldn't be caught at the office he'd wait around to jump them at home like the Tatsumi special.

He certainly acts like he gets jealous over petty things and whines for attention. I don't think he gets jealous over serious matters, if he's being selfish or spoilt it's broadcast, but there's not really greed or malicious intent to it; he's just clowning around. He scrutinises himself too regularly for real contempt to embed itself, and his lack of self worth prevents him from entertaining the thought of deserving something more.

>keep everything fresh
One of the advantages of a series that used to top charts before hiatus death is uncovering past eras of fandom, and watching for the occasional wave of nostalgia pass through the tags. Every day I open those bookmarks I fantasise about news of a new chapter or pull-out, and last year my expectations were justified by a two year late tank release, 14 years in the making.

If Pixiv has nothing search Twitter, if Twitter has nothing search Tegaki-e and Drawr, if no one has anything Google Image Search all you have and every language variation you can find and follow the trails into webarchive and beyond. If you lose your lead one night you'll find another some time later because Google was being a bitch. There is always more digging to be done if you have the patience. I sound like a broken record, don't I?

More or less the same procrastination into a eureka moment, and it will be more or less like these, but with Vday decor.
Appreciated.
Tell them how it's not really so different.

Anytime, friend!
Thanks so much, I appreciate your words. She does too!

She seems mysterious, yet you seem to know her quite well. You seem to have built a very strong relationship with each other. Have a great week, and keep your love strong!

If it's alright, I have a few questions I'd like to ask you all:

What fairy/folktale could you see your waifu/husbando star in? How about movie?

What would your waifu/husbando do if you kissed them out of nowhere?

Personal Questions:
Would anyone be up to joint request?
I want to draw Nozomi, but can't think of how to draw her. Any pose or subject ideas?

Have you drawn her doing a flip yet?

Draw her in a comfy, fashionable winter outfit.

Damn, the second part of your post feels like I'm reading something I wrote,good to know I'm not the only one.

Look for a cute reaction image and draw her in it.

I wish I could. My anatomy is pretty bad when it comes to drawing. That would be awesome but hard for me too.

It would be neat to see her in winter clothing sense she's almost always in cool summer clothing.

I'll keep an eye out for a reaction image. It might be tough without digital drawing capabilities.

Thank you guys for helping with ideas!

Surprised to see thread's still up. I hope everyone is doing okay.
>What fairy/folktale could you see your waifu/husbando star in? How about movie?
I'd like to see him in a Disney movie, because I'm a sucker for them. Just give him a happy ending and I'm satisfied.
>What would your waifu/husbando do if you kissed them out of nowhere?
That really depends on where we are. If we're in public then I don't think he'd be bothered if it's just a peck.
As for the drawing, your waifu looks like she'd look very cute in a summer dress.
I find it's best to just keep it to myself. Of course everyone at some point gets to know I like a certain character a lot but it's really not all that good to let people know about your obsession for them.
Probably reading, playing with kids or doing something of questionable morals.
The first thing that comes to mind (and what I myself used to think) is that Johan would be this yandere type of guy, but now I really can't see him being jealous at all. He's probably really chill, especially since he'd know how much I love him and put him above everyone else.
Good question... I missed the xmas collage so I'd like to do something special this Valentines.
Anything super cheesy.
Probably a cat. Maybe a lizard.
Say he loves me.

It seems a lot of you guys have anniversary dates with your loved ones...how do you figure that out?I can't think or even remember of an appropriate day to call it an anniversary.

Sorry, you seem like a swell guy and Nozomi is cute but my policies on joint requests are strict. Also she wants to be rich right? How about something related to that.

I set a timer on my phone as soon as I officially admitted it to myself. Since most people wouldn't bother with that, you could just pick a date with some significance to either of you.

I can't really pinpoint the date when I really realised what these feelings were, so I just use the date I first met her.

No worries, I completely understand. And thank you for calling her cute! The idea of her dreaming about being rich is really cute.

I used the first day I said I loved him out loud; since it felt like I got punched in the stomach and I realized I meant it.
I just don't, usually. I have some normalfag friends I had explained it to as I'm emotionally invested in the same way I'd be invested in another person, it's just 2d.
Heh, thanks man. It's a pretty fantastic beanie I agree. Your waifu has some cool hair.

>how do you figure that out
I chose the first time I publicly made it known.

Daki unboxing, simple and memorable.

Answered as much as I could.
She'd probably get two copies of a video game neither of us have played so we can experience it together.
I really can't see her doing anything big for a celebration. If it was a celebration for someone she cared about, it'd be small and personal.
Honestly, her strength in overcoming and living with her PTSD is both very surprising and extremely inspiring. I wish I could have even half the strength she has.
I've fascinated about doing Karaoke with her on so many occasions, but the kind of music I listen to isn't the kind of music you'd find in a Karaoke bar. I'd mentioned before that I associate her with Demon Cleaner by Kyuss, but that seems too heavy for her. Most of the "lovey-dovey" songs I listen to have very sad tones so I don't want to dedicate to them. I'd probably sing I Don't Want It by Ween to her though.
>What do you dudes have planned for your wifu on Valentines?
I was going to buy chocolates and wine for her. I originally wanted to get a dakimakura for her but, not to make this my personal blog, I got into a bad car accident and I needed to drain my money on that.
Oh boy. She'd likely get really flustered and tell me I should warn her if I'm going to do that to her then ask me to do it again later
>It seems a lot of you guys have anniversary dates with your loved ones...how do you figure that out?
I determined it based on the first figure I bought after I recognized my feelings for her.

My question to you: What's the most you have spent on merchandise for her/him. How much would you spend?

Over 1000 usd. I haven't been keeping count honestly.

This is a really cool pic.

Most recent purchase was a lifesize pop stand pre-order for 20k yen. Yeah, it's stupid irresponsible, but I couldn't resist. It's a bit scary to think about how even that's a drop in the bucket compared to the amount I spent because of her so far, although not exclusively on merchandise.

All worth it, of course, I can't say I have any regrets at all.

She would want to help put one together.

She would take stuff for where we're going and some extra stuff that she wants.

I'm going to bake something and then go see Reflection.

She would look embarrassed while giving it to me.

She would relax with her friends.

Cute wifu figure.

Bardiche was about 500.

Thanks. It's one of my absolute favorites; the style and the way the artist interpreted the prompt are fantastic.
A lot. I stopped keeping track a couple of years ago after some friends jokingly tried calculating it themselves; but the most I've ever spent was 13k on a small lot of merch and posters. That said I'd spend however much was necessary on anything with him involved.

So you did buy after all. Nice.

One does not """""""""""""""""""""""""""claim"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" their waifu.

This. Your waifu claims you.

>This
Fuck off.

At once $400, but I've done way more damage over the years total. Won't have to spring that high anymore, thankfully.

Your waifu is a strong and passionate girl. May you two be happy forever and always!

>Merch
Keijo has a sad amount of merch. There's next to nothing official, and a lot of the items are just printouts of anime box covers put into keychains or wall scrolls. There's a daki that's $30 that I considered, but I know nothing about the seller or if the material is good. I'm not sure how much I would pay sense there's not much of Nozomi.

She loves you too!

Hope you and your love have a lovely week!

Thank you. That means a lot to read.

>What fairy/folktale could you see your waifu/husbando star in?
The Snow Queen.

I'm really shy about stuff like that. She would probably do that first, and I might get a little flustered.

I can never remember the day, so I just make it the whole month of July.

A little over $180 CAD for the Shueisha Solid Selection figure, which was a huge saving at the time (it was going for over $500 back then). I also spent $200 on a mousepad of her that I missed out on originally.

A recording of her singing a soppy love song.
She might not necessarily plan it, but she'd likely gladly sponsor one.
She would probably mainly pack her necessities, but it's possible she'll pack more clothes than needed. She might pack a bunch of books as well.
Circle of Life in Japanese, because of the "nozomi aishinagara" part.
Definitely, she's the kind of girl who will get something done no matter what if she's decided to do it.
Most likely her making chocolates.
She would be blushing and stammering lots for sure as she gives it to me.
>Takagi-san
Uh-oh, she doesn't handle teasing well. She might be able to make friends with her, though.
>What fairy/folktale could you see your waifu/husbando star in?
Cinderella and Rapunzel come to mind.
Turn red as a beetroot.
>Would anyone be up to joint request?
I'm up for it, if you don't mind.

Mint is sweet and bright, and her ears make an adorable sound!
Amu's cool and spicy demeanor is always refreshing!
Miku's voice is unforgettable!
Nozomi is cool and inspiring!

I wish I had a waifu

Never posted here, is this the blog thread?
Regardless I just came here to say I love Nia!

You'll find that special someone, user.

There are girls I like, but wouldn't say love.
What does it take?

How would your waifu feel if you did this to her?

>footfags

Disney movies are great! I'd watch one with him in it.

The Snow Queen sounds neat. I should've seen that coming. However, I don't know how the original story goes. Are there any changes you'd make to the story?

I would be happy to joint request with you. Something with two Nozomi's could be really fun. Your waifu sounds really cute the way you describe her too, being all blushy.

Which do you think would suit her more between Cinderella or Rapunzel?