Was she a pedophile?

Was she a pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only males can be pedophiles.

She's an emotionally broken alcoholic who only knows how to connect to people via sex

I don't think that excuse will work in court.

Ehebophile, Shinji was 14.

Doesn't seem likely, but since she never interacts with anyone young enough we can't know for certain. She put moves on Shinji, so she could go lower.

Same shit

Katsuragi "If he can have a boner, he is a lover" Misato

That's stupid.

She never fucks him, just offers him sex because she's both a shit adult and caretaker.
>I know you're sad Shinji
>wanna fuck? i totally got over my daddy issues fucking

God I wish I could be abused by a drunk Misato while Pen Pen watches it all

>14 is the same as 8
Are you 12?

And a raging alcoholic

The girl from FLCL was definitely a pedophile, don't think Misato to was.

There are no courts when the world is destroyed. The real question is why Shinji brought Asuka back and not her. She wasn't perfect, no one in the show was. But she did care for Shinji more than anyone else did.

>tfw you will never have unprotected sex with a hot drunk hebephile before you pilot a giant mecha

why even live, Sup Forums?

because of course the retarded depressive incel MC would go after the redhead tsundere who never gave him any chance

>Was she a pedophile?

She was a lot of things, none of them really good. I guess that's what happens when you witness the apocalyse, see your father die and antartica melt like an icecream in the hot summer.

>Was she a pedophile?
Was Shinji prepubescent?

Also because Asuka was Anno's waifu.

She was just providing a needed service to the man who would probably lose his life while saving the world.
Wouldn't you virgins want the same treatment before you die?
She's a giving hero who knows what men need and can provide it OP.

Because she wanted to stay and have hot instrumentality sex with Kaji forever.

Would things have gone better if she HAD wound up having sex with Shinji?

I mean, could it have possibly gone worse? It's hard to get much worse than the state of the world at the end of EoE.

Shinji would have exploded in his pants before it came to that. He likes comatose girls.

She manipulates Shinji was sex, but she's not sexually attracted to him I don't think. She's a statutory rapist, but not an actual pedo

with sex*, I can't type today

I used to rip my dick off thinking of drunk Misato when I was 14

>psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia
>Pedophilia is defined as an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children
Please learn your words before using them

Autistic pedo detected.

Shinji Didn't bring anyone back. He gave everyone the option to come back retard

She doesn't actually have sex with him, though.

>Heheh only pedos know the definition of pedo, pedo

She could still be a pedophile. I’m a pedo but I still think Asuka is sexy even though she’s a bit old.

>I mean, could it have possibly gone worse?
Yes. Just imagine if Lilith had had to force Shinji's barrier down instead of Adam coaxing him.

It was still Rei, a good friend of his. It wouldn't be THAT harder than kaworu

No, she's just a regular CAKE, desperate for a dick, so she homes in on every breathing man in her space.

>I mean, could it have possibly gone worse? It's hard to get much worse than the state of the world at the end of EoE.
At very least, people have the chance to come back.
It could been worse if shinji never backed down.