m.imgur.com/a/nTexI
m.imgur.com/a/bh7bG
imgur.com/a/KGg53
i.imgur.com/343Wx6Y.jpg
i.imgur.com/Sb96jk9.png,
i.imgur.com/d0oj2N7.jpg
i.imgur.com/fUPBPPS.jpg
i.imgur.com/LRvZM15.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/E67Yv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Kashuu covering his face in embarrassment but peaking through his fingers because Female Saniwa is flashing her lady parts to him.

If you're not familiar with Touken Ranbu, just draw female Saniwa as a typical looking yamato nadeshiko lady. You can draw her from behind. Or just draw him being embarrassed.

Requesting the Gantz girl from the cover of chapter 62 cooling her face under the wind of a fan.

Requesting Kajou and Nagatoro getting the smug fucked out of them.

Requesting something nice with Alicetaria

Anchoring, just in case.

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

kek

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting this maid in a black wedding dress

Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp asking user if he needs help to pitch a tent

Requesting Akira Tachibana masturbating, but her hand and the action of it being out of frame.

Requesting Entoma and Cocytus getting married.

Requesting Rin from Yuru Camp either biting into a big fish she just caught or sprinkling salt on it.

i.imgur.com/qOTfw3w.png (embed)

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2716807

Requesting Seo (left), barefoot and posing like Ishtar (right).

Not asking for her in Ishtar clothes, just her barefoot in her school uniform but if you want the Ishtar clothes, very well.

Ace butt! Nice and round! Sweaty! Little panties that show a lot of buttcrack!

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

simple things

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

Requesting Futaba Odagiri sleeping with a loaf of bread or grinding her vagoo on a loaf of bread

imgur.com/a/PGcub

Supporting this!

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Requesting Tamamo in wedding dress.

>Bicho malo
youtu.be/P_6V-JTGn_M

Requesting a Animeish draw of the Yellow Megaforce Ranger, Gia Moran, in her ranger outfit, helmetless, with a cute smile.

Aoi from Yama no Susume.

GImme deliveries to colour

Requesting Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger as a Podracer from Star Wars Episode I.

This olde plugsuit Anna.

Try some black and navy blue.

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Requesting cute or sexy of Susie Evans (Valkyria Chronicles).

Requesting Nanachi from Made in Abyss asking the viewer if she could "peel your carrot."

This ones: m.imgur.com/a/nTexI
and you may attempt on coloring the gif too, if there's not much trouble
m.imgur.com/a/bh7bG
Reference is pic related she's going nopan btw.

Lalaco drinking this energy drink

Ref: imgur.com/a/KGg53

Thank you again Rommi! Don't know what I can say that I haven't already said. I appreciate it so much. Have a good week and I hope to get something from you again some day!

Also taking deliveries to color.

color ref

Color refs:
i.imgur.com/343Wx6Y.jpg
i.imgur.com/Sb96jk9.png, i.imgur.com/d0oj2N7.jpg

Requesting lewds be drawn of this Kinko. Or put her in a ninja outfit or bikini, your choice.

Color refs:
i.imgur.com/fUPBPPS.jpg
i.imgur.com/LRvZM15.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Guys, I still having a dream...

where's she from?

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Preferably with legs showing, implied sex (have the actual action off panel, the main focus is her orgasm face and legs), and with heart eyes.

Why are feet so fucking hard to draw!?
I'm trying to fulfill a request, but I'm stuck at the feet...
No matter how many references I look at, how much anatomy of the foot I study, I'm just never satisfied with the end result! How does anyone even draw these things correctly!?

I'm at the point where I might as well just draw them as stubs without any detail or digits...

Doing these two for sure, I'll see how tired I am after that
I actually tried colouring this one and failed. An user who uses softer brushes could probably pull it off better than me
I think we should communicate which deliveries we're doing to avoid awkwardness
I'm fine with doubling down on them or if you want one for yourself, but I'd like to cover as many as possible

Latest episode of Osomatsu, her only episode.

/r/ Kaneda on his bike stealing the Olympic flame from the torch bearer (Tetsuo) en route to the cauldron.

How about just trace?

Also:
You are doing that request where Amanda is sucking the bare feet of Constanze? Just asking...

ok

>How about just trace?
I don't want to lose my dignity, user.

>You are doing that request where Amanda is sucking the bare feet of Constanze?
No...
Sorry, but I'm avoiding that one like the plague.

Oh well, thanks for trying at least.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I'll take a crack at it

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

>I don't want to lose my dignity, user.
Tracing other people's art and passing it off as your own is cardinal sin.
Tracing it to learn how the artist does what they do is fine but inefficient. Tracing a photo reference for a piece you're doing for someone is completely fine, though if you're practicing you'll want to try to redraw it rather than straight up trace.
Google some cute feet and ganbatte!

It's Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.

Awaken,my masters!

Requesting a team formation of the Titan Warriors of Marley together with the Beast Titan in the middle and the Colossal Titan behind them(but like crouched and looking to the same direction as the others).
Give emphasis to their body size and size.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Abe Nana (left) showing her feet in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

imgur.com/a/E67Yv

One hell of an animation.

Nice job!

Maaan.

Requesting Annie turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting left pic with Itoshiki Nozomu

Requesting Junko Enoshima paizuri, preferably POV.

Drawfags, what inspired you to draw in the first place?

something in mind?

The Lion King and Digimon.

Animu

Rommi, you did it again! Thank you! Do you mind if I ask again for the drawings that you used?

imgur.com/a/E67Yv

Thanks again. Have a great night!

Requesting Yozora wearing Laura's outfit or just have them doing something together.

Thanks, you too

Maybe laying down on a green grass field but anything is fine too.

Requesting Hitomi from Killing Bites and Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx sharing a big breakfast platter with everything drenched in honey.

Nice taste

Requesting Arata Kasuga from Trinity Seven kabedoning Umi Sonoda from Love Live.

I'm gonna probably finish it before this saturday. Hang in there, user!

Requesting Mammon barely fitting and slightly uncomfortable in Vanessa's outfit

You too, user!

Requesting Ermes Costello (Stone Ocean) in the same outfit and pose as Pamela Anderson in the right pic with a smug smirk saying, "Oh my god!".

Requesting Ursula in a wedding dress and hold a bouquet

Requesting Ursula taking something all the way down to the base in her mouth off screen.

Requesting Your Name iconography re-imagined as Your Bane.

Goddammit emo we keep missing each other. Well here you are. You're mine forever.

Kek. Make it happen.

why.jpg

And there He goes.

Well things are getting bit spicy...

Wiz wearing sexy armor with a broadsword? Or just in a fancy ball gown or kimono?

Original requester here, that's amazing. Thanks!