Shokugeki no Souma

Chapter 248 spoilers soon. What're your predictions on Isshiki's backstory as a "dropout"?

He started cooking naked in his apron and got kicked out.

I'm betting he didn't abide by the standards his family set for him and chose to walk his own path instead.

He didn't want to marry Nene's ugly ass.

Going back and rereading the chapters, I still find it hilarious that Megishima hits Soma with some meat.

>implying anyone here cares about personality in this series in the first place

Honestly? He probably just found it boring. Look at Momo; she’s able to create 100 point dishes one after the other, but became stagnant in return. Dishes so perfect that they become boring in a way. It would make sense especially with how fond he became of Soma and Megumi; the former who’s always trying something new and unexpected while the latter also creates something unexpected that doesn’t turn out perfect, yet manages to invoke a certain emotion and helps her grow in the process. He probably wants to be apart of a new era.

OFFICIAL Shokugeki No Soma Waifu POWERRANKINS

1a. Erina
1b. Alice
2. Rindou
3. Alice's Mom
4. Momo
5. Rest of the Girls
6. The Boys

7. POWER GAP

8. A Piece of shit
9. Meat
10. Megumi

Horrible taste as usual, ESL-kun.

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

Can anyone blame him for liking PSD more, the second years seems unbearable to be around desu

Correct

Good list
mehgloomifag BTFO

We need a third year version

Incorrect

Megumi > Alice > Hinako > Ryoko > Leonora > Young!Fumio > Natsume > Every other girl.

>rindoutards being pathetic

What's new?

>Natsume

Which one of the two was this

why did you reply to your own post

>having such shit taste
lmaaaaoooo

Pretty good.

1. Erina
2. Hisako
3. Alice
4. Takumi
5.The Boys
6.Rest of the girls

7.Powergap
8.A pile of dogshit
9. Meat
10. Megumi

Hair parted in the middle, and the beauty mark is on her right side. Her sister had bangs.

>2. Hisako

You fucked up.

>lmaaaaoooo

>it was like she was looking at walking garbage
aka mehgloomi lmmmaaaoooo

Nope. He rights.

This smile is top tier

Here’s your (you), newfag. Savor it.

What's everyone's boys ranking? Boys need love to after all

1. Takumi
2. Isshiki
3. Saito
4. Gin
5. Soma

Only worthy it for getting raped by big ass swords.

>Soma that low

1. Soma
2. Giga
3. Isshiki
4. Gin
5. Takumi

Takumi > Isshiki > Jou = Gin > Every other guy.

1. Takumi
2. Mimasaka
3. Gin
4. Saito
5. Kuga

>likes mehgloomi
>calls others newfag
oh the irony lmmmaooooo

Why is Takumi so well liked in Sup Forums and tumblr but everywhere else is just meh?

You’re trying way too hard to fit in.

>everywhere else is just meh?
Huh? He came out fourth in the first, and third in the second.

What is everywhere else supposed to be? He got fucking third in a popularity poll behind the two protagonists and mostly fell because the author sidelined him and still got higher than the other "rivals"

both have shit taste.

I don't like mehgloomi which means I fit in more than your shit tier taste ass lmaooo

1-Takumi
2-Gin
3-Shinomiya
4-Giganigga
5-Souma

The ones I have seen not really caring for him are those that got stuck on muh Autumn elections powerlevels and are Dog/Pajeet fags.

Takumi is boring as fuck. Don't see what the appeal if you're not a girl or gay.
Wrong. I don't give a shit about either of those two.

>Takumi is boring as fuck
It’s not hard to see why he’s so liked.

>handsome
>gentleman
>a bro
>cute tsuns moments
>good kind of rival, not the edgy annoying type
>doesn’t try too hard to have a personality like other characters
>overall a charming and laidback guy

Yeah I assume his votes are mostly from the fujo crowd because he is classic fujobait. I do like the guy though, just not my favorite.

>tumblr.

Ever going to that shithole was your problem.

It's no wonder that Senzaemon had to handpick this generation. 20+ years and no one has beaten Gin's score on the graduation exam. Was Gin really just that much better than everyone not named Jou?

Just look at the second years, they are garbage.

Either Tsukuda hates the second years or he just didn't know what to do with them. Either way they're a complete joke and I don't see how Tsukuda can ever make them a threat in their 3rd years.

Takumi placed lower than Shinomiya in the most recent poll while having more screentime.

Shinomiya has an ongoing spin off and by that time we were at the endless bear match, if you count background as screentime I mean I guess.

I think most of Takumi’s fans are women. Most gay dudes are interested in other men of the series, such as Megishima and Dojima.

>Megishima

Does someone even like him, I remember there were supposed to be fags of him and they literally disappeared.

Sup Forums tried being to different, they literally became Tumblr.

There are many side characters to have as favourite, but Takumi is bland as fuck.
He's the Megumi of the guys.

The artist Kojima Shōtarō likes him, and he’s famous among gay circles.

The way thing are going I feel the rebels are going to lose but most of the elite ten that lost has come to realize that it better to do things the rebels way and will vote to return things to normal

He's a cool dude but when it comes to actual manly men I like Dojima and Saito way more.

What's with muscles and homos in Japan?
Muscles are a desirable trait in men as curves are in women.

There's nothing cool about skinny manlets.

>its another episode of "he thinks Sup Forums is a single person"

In Japan girls like skinny men and homos like muscle. Honestly, it's probably the same thing in the west too.

>nothing cool about skinny manlets.

Rude

Judging from all the bara shit I see when I mistakenly don't turn off western on sadpanda I say it is.

Wasn't that always the case since the guys that sing the ynca song? Like those outfits and buff men were always the gay ones

You gotta love when Sup Forums goes full homo.

The second years aren’t important. They were all plot devices used to make our main characters grow in some sort of way.

>What's with muscles and homos in Japan? Muscles are a desirable trait in men...

You answered your own question.

>Takumi is boring as fuck
Begone Dog or Pajeet fag.

Considering how girls in the west fawn over muscled dudes like Chris Pratt I dont think thats the case

What about Giga? He is after twinks.

He's right though.

Tsukuda isn't wrong for once

You don’t have to act like it isn’t your post.

>Tsukuda
> isn't wrong

These are hard to make fit on a same sentece.

Why do people even post here if they dislike this manga?

Not true, it’s just that majority of nip men are either skinny or just normal. Nip men don’t really tend to work out, and if they do, it’s not achieve huge muscles like in the West. They keep it in moderation. That said, you will see nip men with huge muscles since they do exist. There are even macho cafes.

What are you talking about?

>Why do people even post here if they dislike Sup Forums?
FTFY

Tsukuda is a mistake

This doesn't prove anything but still

succ is best girl

Not really

I'm going to marry Megumi!

She’s so pretty with her hair down. Kinda hope she goes for this look in her 3rd year.

Yes she is.

>18 IPS
>almost 100 posts
fucking hell

I blame spoilers.

Dont underestimate our autism

Who? We’re discussing sexy naked men.

So, is it confirmed that Sword is on the Vol 28 cover?

No. Wait some more hours to see.

It's going to be him or Soma (Maybe both together). I would honestly be surprised if someone other than those two get the cover.

To be fair, the covers of the regiment has been kinda random. We had a Isshiki cover, guess that kinda makes sense but I would had expected a Nene or Souma one first. A Rindou one when her character was one of the least fleshed out in that bout and a fucking Shinomiya one becayse he appeared in one panel.

I know, but why is it only homos appreciate them? What is it about Japanese women that they prefer girly men?

No, it's my post.
Dog and Pajeet are boring too, but at least they know when to stay in the background.

Takumi and Megumi are like fucking mosquitos, in that they are always there being a pest.

Most of the east do, just look at those korean bands and all.

>they know when to stay in the background.
>gets a match dragged on for three months.

After a long absence of being relevant you nimrod, and in a match that was arguably really good.

Takumi and Megumi are always there, and their matches are always shit.

I can already tell you are either a Hisako or Alice fag who is assblasted their useless waifus are on a damn cage.

>match that was arguably really good.

So I have been falling for bait all along. My bad, sorry for the (You)s

No, I like them in the background too.