kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-2-akira-toriyama-super-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for vados-kun

New bread found

>Gohan gets knocked out
>DBS threads slow down

Really makes you think.

Jiren's power being maximum is dull
So much so that every OTHER battle was more interesting than the fight with Jiren. The fucking bug-man fight was more interesting than Jiren

I really don’t want to see Toppo topless

Gohan and Frieza are the only interesting things in this arc. With Gohan out, we realize this story is going to be more boring and predictable than we expected.

Gohan is boring though

So you're at the tournament when vados puts your shota in a lewd outfit and slaps his ass. What do you do?

Because his fanboys who constantly spammed these threads are gone. Also Gohan is as interesting as everything else in this arc (in other words, not interesting at all).

3 days lizardfags, 3 days. Looks like vegeta wins (again)

king cold return fucking when?

vegeta is like a pencil
hes number 2

Yes I'll have one Character Development please

I like this tasty new meme

Thot.

Smash his boipussi.

>Jobgeta winning anything
At best he'll tie with Toppo while GODku has take care of the real threat like always.

Better than jobbing to Toppo like frieza's about to do

It's nice to see the real breadhan
Impostor begone

GOHAN CALVO WHEN

look what happened to gohan when he was "developed"
shota goten is good how he is

>Toriyama's script: 17 has been training since Cell arc and surpass Goku's blond forms now
>Toei's episode: NIGGA THIS GUY MAKES GOKU GO SSB WHILE HOLDING BACK, TOURNAMENT OF POWER MVP

>Toriyama's script: Gohan recovered his fighting instinct because he trained with Piccolo before the ToP, he's "ultimate" again
>Toei's episode: HOLY SHIT GOHAN IS STRONGER THAN EVER, HIS POWER MATCHS SSB! NEW ULTIMATE FORM!!

>Toriyama's script: Freeza can keep up with SSB Goku and Vegeta because he did mental training at Hell and improved a bit
>Toei's episode: "TRUE GOLDEN FREEZA", MAYBE STRONGER THAN CURRENT SSB GOKU, CALMED BUT FEROCIOUS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS ULTRA INSTINCT & KNUCKLES SOON!

>Toriyama's script: Nothing special about Vegeta's strength except that he has been training since Zamasu's arc
>Toei's episode: Vegeta actually achieves a new form

What the fuck is wrong with Toei?

instead hes going to job to jiren

Good.

Why is he such a fag bros?

Will best boy vados-kun ever come back?

Because Toei forced him to be boring.

GT was not written or outlined by Toriyama

Vados-kun was a BOY?!?!?!?

Proof of Toriyama's script?

I love _______

Toriyama started it all

Your on sadala spending some quality time with your sister when this GOD teleports behind you and slaps her ass. What do you do?

>vados-kun will never give you a warm hug
Why even live?

More like a futa.

Breadhan

Proofs?

When Gohan was removed as MC

Does it bother anyone else that Trunks failed to protect everyone in his timeline and they were all killed and then erased?

It bothers me a great deal.

I say 'bother' because it's not quite 'anger,' but it's close.

>gohan was denied the role of mc during the buu arc and got a boring power up that ended up being useless
>spent the entirety of super waiting for gohan's "big moment"
>get hyped for a possible "power up"
>literally nothing comes out of it and now the show is ending
Being a Gohanfag must really suck.

That's not proof, please try again

That's why the ending is so hated.

Is Breadhan stronger than Gohan Blanco?

The manga gave him a happier ending anyways, so that's what matters to me.

It is. Toriyama wrote the script of Gohan not being fit for the role of being a MC because he does not prefer to be battle autistic like his father. It all started at the saiyaman saga , when he just decided to stop his training so Goku can be #1 again

They're a corporation, they're trying to sell toys and merch to kids, new forms are what gets the plebs excited and buying shit.

If Android 21 were a toei story her good half would be strong enough to hold her own against her evil half without the help of the other z fighters, she'd also get some awkward ship tease with either Yamcha or Piccolo because Toei are playing to the shipping community and their own ideas such as making Gohan more into fighting than he should be and 17 ridiculously over powered and future mai's entire existence.

It depends on the ammount of bread in his vicinity. And dont let him get his hands on whole grain bread

You're not providing proof of this, which is what's needed. You're just saying these things happened and expecting me to believe them

>Android 21
>Triggered.jpg.

Not him but here: kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-2-akira-toriyama-super-interview/

As an animefag, can you please summarize the manga ending? I would like to headcanon a happier ending

Thank you.

No it wasn't. The only difference was Trunks was okay with his failure.

>she'd also get some awkward ship tease with either Yamcha or Piccolo because Toei are playing to the shipping community
So what you're saying is that they should adapt Fighterz into an OVA?

A lot of Gohan memorable moments in Super was Toei stuff

Gohan vs Lavenda
Gohan vs Krillin
Gohan bullying Tenshinhan
Gohan vs Goku

-The timeline was way too fucked and everyone knew there was no way to save it. The only reason they even bothered to defeat Zamasu was because he had timerings and was going to kill all the ningen in the other timelines too
-There was no resistance. Mai isn't a leader of anything there was no group of survivors to protect
-Although his world was destroyed and he and Mai were the only survivors, Trunks was motivated to go to the other timeline to avoid Shin's death and stop Zamasu to create a peaceful timeline where everything went well

17's wife turns out to be Launch.

who?

>gohan blanco
>gohan calvo
>breadhan
What is it about Gohan that cause all these memes to happen?

you

>New series announced after Super
>It just retells fighterz and the prequel movie then gets taken off the air for Gegege Super

could Suppaman beat Jiren?

It was pretty much the same but Trunks keeps the good point of view of the story and is happy that they saved other worlds even if his own world was erased.
There's a manga supplement too that reveals that Trunks accepted the erase of his world and planed to live in the present with Mai but they didn't tell Gohan about what happened and Trunks refused to tell him the sad truth so they choose to create a copy of their world later, not inmediately after they failed.
Also as you can notice for the supplement, Trunks and Mai lived a few days at the present CC so everything looks less rushed and fucked up, they even had a celebration of Zamasu' defeat and other worlds' salvation (which apparently is the last big party the gang had 5 years before the epilogue of the manga).

>There was no resistance. Mai isn't a leader of anything there was no group of survivors to protect

Ok that's good

>Trunks was motivated to go to the other timeline to avoid Shin's death and stop Zamasu to create a peaceful timeline where everything went

Good luck! o/

This extra chapter made me hate Gohan even more.

because adult gohan was SO much better in Z

He was. He was the ultimate cautionary tale, that it doesn't matter how much potential you have, if you don't WANT it, if you don't work your butt off to achieve it, you're not going to get it.

>soon i could make a wish

Goku, Freeza, and #17 will be the final 3.

These. It was a more optimistic and (in my opinion at least) nicer ending for Trunks.
Goku's line in the second panel summarizes it well.

Can't make your wish if you can't talk

why is 18's hair white?

That's platinum blonde.

I find funny that Toyotaro seems to be the only one who actually thinks how nice would be for the gang to keep Trunks as a permanent member of the cast.
Not only that the supplement states that Trunks' original plan was stay in the present but also that in the actual chapter Shin ask Trunks for live therein the present as Kaioshin's attendant with Mai and the newest manga chapter had Goku thinking it would have been nice if they asked Trunks for stay more time with them in the present.

ES 18 EL BLANCO

How many Gohan fans killed themselves this week?

It wouldn't surprise me if Toyotaro brings him back again in the future.

>Toyotaro: Lunch-san! Where are you now? DB is still going on, so come out quick!
Would he..?

Reminder that Toriyama forgot about about Launch in 2 weeks of real time.

>Wanting old and busted Lunch

i miss launch. and raditz.

Give him back his nose, retard. Hes gonna die

Ask Akira Raffsman Toriyama

In chapter 26 Kid Trunks tells Future Trunks to visit them again and he promised to do so.

>Gohanfags are gone
>Toeishills are gone
>characterwars are nearly dead as everyone but Goku and Jiren is being eliminated

The only thing that remains is the Cutegang.

Hes an alien, he can probably breath through his ass.

Cutecult Assemble! Post your favourite Caulifla pictures! Go~~

Love > Hype

Is this the new "Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful?

(You)

Now he has no depth perception you mongoloid.
>Tfw even then he could fuck veegitto blue

does jobverse 7 even have a CHANCE?

I'm gonna subscribe to /r/CuteGang!