Devilman Crybaby

There's something that has been bother me for quite long. Since I finished watching Devilman Crybaby, I see a lot of people talking about "what happened to the rapper guy that got along well with Miko?"
Guys, the show is only 10 episodes! It shouldn't be that hard to follow a plot of a short show like this one. So let me tell you the step by step of this rapper character called "Mayuta" after he "proposes" to Miko.

At episode 4, subsequently a peculiar demonstration of feelings in good rap style, Mayuta obtains for the first time the attention of Miko. Afterwards both begin to know each other better by revealing the bitterness of their lives. Mayuta understands that getting Miko out of her daily routine would help her restore her state of mind, so he invites her out. And eventually at the end of the episode, the two happen to be in the so-called "sabbath party", lately popular among young people, and

At episode 5, we realize that their date truly brought a turning point in their lifes but not the way their were expeting: the couple was possessed by demons. They now have a rebellious attitude, but we can expeculate that they are still dating, because they were on the same clothing store.

At episode 7, we continue to learn more of this new miko, but there's a question that remains in the air: What is made of Mayuta? The answer to this question is terrifying: Miko ate him at her appartment (you can see screenshots showing his hands). It's quite sad but if you think about it, and realize what type of demon she is...yes she is a spider-demon. And what spiders do to their male buddies? They devour them. If you are still reluctant, then let me remind you that the old man, that wanted to have sex with Miko, had the same fate as Mayuta.

I could talk a lot more of those two, but my goal was to point to you what really happened between these 2 characters. Now it's your turn to discuss.

I just watched the entire show and that was my biggest confusion. Thanks for clearing it up, OP

she didn't kill him , he probably died in the sabbath like that other guy's boyfriend

Be honest Sup Forums, would you tap that even if you knew with absolute certainty that A) she would look at you with abject disgust the entire time, and B) you're dead the second you cum inside her?

Dude, that's not true. Both were spotted in the same shop, in the next day after the sabbath party. And later one, we discover his corpse at her appartment.

god shes such a semen demon

you are so smart
literally only brainlets didn't get it, why would you make a thread about it?

My theory is that she fucked him at her house and then killed him after sex like she did with rapist guy.

Is this what an alpha female looks like? I want to put a gun on her head, have her sit on my dick, and die.

I just did it, because I felt it was needed. I can't believe almost everybody that watched the all show said something like "omg the rapper boy disappeared from the show" or "omg he was killed at party".

I wanna motorboat those mammaries.

Yes, that's very possible too! Thank you for adding your thought to the thread!

Miko is best Miki

I want to motorboat Silene!

jesus how tall is she

>The fierce and rough truth of you!

Where do I go to get raped by female demons?

The dead body in her apartment was her mother or grandma or whoever it was who was screaming at her in a earlier episode.

Post the screenshot of the hand on the floor and then a screenshot of her apartment, the guy at the store was someone different it's why the bullies pulled back when they turned him around. "oh, you're not him"

Guys I wanna wanna watch. Dub or sub? Is the dub good? Is there a dub? Or should I stay pure weeb?

I could have sworn the hand on the ground was during a flashback to the sabbath

I watched the dub, it was pretty decent

this
he died in the orgy responsible for making Miko into a devilman

I like that the OP seems to think something as important as him becoming a devilman would not have been shown.

those things are bigger than her head

Thanks for answering me now I can see that the true devil man crybaby was in me all along!

LoL How's that possible that Mayuta died in the orgy (end of episode 4), if he appears on episode 5 (see photo)?

Why the fuck didn't she kill the humans shooting her to death? She blows her own head off. She could've easily taken down the mob of people by herself.

This. How could he have died if he was racing akira?

yeah she kept the corpse because she didn't want to let go of him , like how she keeps his stuff
>Both were spotted in the same shop
that was a different guy that look like him , rewatch the scene and you'll see he doesn't have the tattoo

that's gay runner you idiot

Not only that his other friends clearly react as if he's a different fucking person!
Also that's not his corpse that's the dead body of the lady who was screaming at her in a earlier episode.

That is Koda. He has a different eyes, hair color and side burns. Besides, the guy that appeared in the shop has the same outfit as Mayuta. Their friends didn't recognize him because now he got a beard and a more demoniac look.

I hope she gets hmanga

It's fucking retarded design choice to give that rapper guy and runner the same fucking haircut.

I'm sure OP will say this proves nothing!

seriously. I watched the whole show and was confused as fuck why they weren't cordial at all anymore... turns out after watching the whole thing that they weren't even the same person...

See it's left vague.

If she did eat him, would that not have meant her demon side took over ? Why would she be a devil man then?

Thanks for all the (You)'s you fag

not same guy. They look similar. I was confused too.

I don't have the pretending to be retarded image but I wish I had it.

Thanks. This was super helpful. I assumed the hand was on the floor too. The scene flashed it by quickly.

[Spoiler]it's time[/spoiler]

seriously. what were they thinking in an anime where becoming a demon drastically changes their appearance...

I guess you're getting one now, but I didn't respond to anything when I posted that image. So you can't even pretend to have been trolling correctly.

I honestly have no idea how they did not realize these two look way too similar, especially since they both have unique haircuts.

Only one I have, hope it helps.

>what were they thinking in an anime where becoming a demon drastically changes their appearance
that got too caught up with the sex scenes

worth it

This story actually made me cry my eyes out.
Does everyone at least get to rest in peace in heaven?
Am I supposed to get these feels?

Why did this guy seem to have a beef with the rappers? It seemed to imply he had history with them but it is never explained. What was the intended message there?

I'm going to be emotionally scarred for a week or two. I love it.

I think he was just an asshole

As I'm sure you remember Devilman doesn't really show humans in the brightest of lights. Him just being a random asshole fits in with shit that happens later.

probably the news story about the tattoo gang shooting cops triggered the panic when they confronted him

Is there even a heaven or a hell?
Maybe he was just a cunt.

>Does everyone at least get to rest in peace in heaven?
No.

God and Lucifer are real, and Earth is Hell, so why not heaven?
You can't prove that.

>Is there even a heaven or a hell?
No, just a continuous loop changing things like which sperm gets jerked off and which one gets dumped in a woman.
Not-Akira's Mom and Not-Akira's Dad will have Not-Akira's never born brother will be the new hero.

Ryo doesn't at least.

>You can't prove that.
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>You can't prove that.
You saying with all the humans gone, god can recreate life without using all the souls that left their bodies?

So what happens now? Ryo fights God?

>It seemed to imply he had history with them but it is never explained
They mistook him for their missing friend.
Jesus

What was the purpose between the seemingly deliberate misdirection caused by the similarities in the rapper and runner's designs? It didn't seem to have any pay off and just seemed to confuse some people.

the whole point was to make Ryo regret turnign from heaven

798 episodes of a looping timeline where ryo keeps losing the one he loves, until episode 799-800 where he puts a stop to it by one punching god. series ends.

It's a clusterfuck user. I almost think it's just better to leave it as a one-off.

those fucking feet

He's asking why he would try to get the rappers killed by the cops.

I have no idea. It was stupid.

I meant just the good people who were integral to the story, not the whole planet.
This also seems pretty different from other adaptations so it's not impossible.
What does recreating life have to do with their souls after death?
Either way, God could probably do anything.

fffffff you mean punish Ryo.

If god could do anything then why couldn't he just make it so demons don't exist. Plot hole in your theory.

same thing

perfect way to die 2bh

I think it only confused retards.

God wanted the ending to happen. That's why he stopped the preemptive mass destruction at the start, he wanted Satan to feel sadness.

Did you see those titties. That was hot. I'd take a bullet while I ejaculate my babies in herr and pray she got pregnant and I had a son.

It still seemed weird to point out. If it weren't for the store scene I would assume they just happened to have similar designs but having the character acknowledge it like that made me think there was going to be a reason or payoff for it all.

Fair, but at the same time, he may have just chosen not to.
He put humans on Earth later which Ryo did learn love from, so he could've been giving him another chance.

Is this real? So there are multiple earths/timelines/akiras?

I'm shocked the OP didn't delete the thread after everything he wrote was proven to be complete shit.

silene was the best episode

>i'm really fucking mad and i want to kill a demon more than i want to fuck
i feel it

That's the rumor and makes sense. Ryo mentions humans have been wiped out a handful of times. If they're wiped out all the time how do they keep coming back?
rumor is god destroys the earth and restores it to start fresh with new life, and ryo at some point to continue his punishment.
the end scene in episode 10 showed a perfectly habitatable earth after god destroyed it.

human design >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>everyone is suffering as god attempts to teach ryo a lesson
#killheaven2019

Or maybe he just wanted to discuss Devilman :)

wasn't he basically raping her at the end of the fight?

yes and it was fucked up and it was great

I think Earth is God's Australia and humans are the dispensable rehabilitation.

Made Silene his slampiggy

No, it isn't. Read Devilman Lady, that stuff is explained in that manga. Doubt things will be much different if we do get a sequel.

I'd read that... but I hate his artstyle.

It's a lot better in this one, I even thought that it was from a different artist when I read the first volume. But you probably still won't like it if you don't enjoy a 90s-ish art style.

Devilman Lady isn't canon

Heaven is a totalitarian place where everyone is a slave to God and no justice is being served. Secondaries really should just shut up and not spout bullshit theories especially in Nagai's works.

Oh and Akira goes to hell anyway.

I didn't know that... But what is cannon then? I know that violence jack isn't.

Do people turn into the angels or does something different happen?
>Akira goes to hell anyway.
It's a different continuity, that's not guranteed.

they are poor and he's not.
enough reason for him to fuck them over