Future Anime Adaptations?

>Hakumei to Mikochi
>Karakai Jouzu Takagi-san
>Gakuen Babysitters
>Takunomi
With all these fairly niche yet comfy anime being adapted, why haven't better manga gotten adaptations yet? Do you think there just isn't enough interest, or are the mangaka not interested in the workload of corresponding with sponsors and a production committee?

I'm specifically talking about Dungeon Meshi here. It finally hit a good series endpoint, with the Red Dragon battle and the Sorcerer. But there don't seem to be signs of an anime coming, like a drama CD being put out or figma being produced. Sure, the climax in question only happened like 6 months ago, but Ballroom E Youkoso had simultaneous story climaxes in the anime and the manga, or at least planned to. This seems like the perfect time for Dungeon Meshi to be adapted.

Also on my shortlist is Fire Punch. The series is over, it's a fucking wild ride, and I think it would be a hit anime. But it seems doomed to die in obscurity, like Wa ga Na wa Umishi.

What other manga should be adapted to anime soon, and why?

I'm actually okay with Dungeon Meshi not getting an adaption. Doubt any studio would do the source material justice.

I want more Manwha to get adapted.

tv adaption never

What if it was Kyoani?

I just want a Gal Gohan anime

Gyaru is dead and buried. It is the age of normalfags now.

Superior Skelebro

Is only a matter of time

>What other manga should be adapted to anime soon, and why?
None, manga works fine as its own medium. It doesn't need animation to legitimize it or create different shitty adaptations. Also, the last thing I would wish upon any series I love is an influx of anime fans.

Murasakiiro no Qualia

with the nice surprise of Hakumei to Mikochi getting a anime, now I sincerely belive Dungeon Meshi could get a anime, and new translation when?

I hope a good studio gets the anime so we can see the scene when he invokes an archangel on the church

>New Translation when
March 2018 is when the next chapter comes out digitally, and since nobody scans magazines these days....

I second this.

He is too pure for this world

Is this isekai?

>gakuen babysitters
Just because you didn't hear about it until the anime aired doesn't make it niche.

Dungeon meshi will have anime adaptation announced at least by the end of the year, mark my words. I don't mind if it never will be anime, love manga more anyway, but it will be on tv.

This kind of thought is what I really miss seeing around. Really, who cares about anime when there is so much manga to read?

yes. complete with game mechanics.

Not really game mechanics tho, just that everything that used to be game mechanics have become fantasy stuff when he got isekai'd, he is not moving stats or opening his item box

Beaststar might be a bit too absurd for nippon tv. Can't see it happening.

Is it even somewhat popular manga though?

I'm really surprised Dungeon Meshi hasn't gotten an adaptation yet. It's about food, which is always popular in Japan, and is a fantasy RPG setting, which is popular right now. Elf chicks are in right now too. An adaptation would be guaranteed money if the studio doesn't completely fuck it up.

Sadly anime is the ultimate publicity stun for a manga, and usually is able to boost the sales of the manga, and nips are greedy, so they will make a anime of anything, and animefags will come a ruin the comfy threads, is a cycle that I have suffer many times over the years

Reminds me that Naruto's author was originally going to make a story featuring samurai, but because there was already some popular samurai manga (Vagabond? Blade of the Immortal?), he went with ninja instead.

Is there enough for a full season?

>Isekaishit

Please understand that you are cancer.

>Anime original characters added.
>Chapter order shuffled around for no reason.
>The dishes they make randomly changed to different ones.
>Anime original episode where they sing and dance.
>Sorcerer battle dragged out and changed so that they escape on their own instead of Marcille half dying and getting dumped into a death trap.

No thanks.

I'd love if kengan asura got one, I'd live to see great animation of the fights.

Also it would be criminal if hinomaru zumou didn't get one, the characters and the fights here are good too and animating the 'national treasure' fights would be awesome.

This is unironically the exception, I dont like isekais and never really read LNs but this one got me, Im not saying its amazing but its good.

>tfw year of the vidya adaptations never because a good one is rare as fuck

>>Anime original episode where they sing and dance.
Unironically the best episode of KnK.

Please no, I don't even want to imagine the amount of shitposting it would get.

That's more because the rest of KnK was so bland though.

I think Dungeon Meshi will likely receive one, but I really would like to see a Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? adaptation. It's pretty much perfect for it in both structure and audience (it's a health instructional comedy filled ecchi, c'mon!) I mean, it's got single chapters with minor references, its "arc" chapters are no more than 3-4 long (usually just double features) and also includes at least one 4koma per chapter (more added in the Volumes). I'd like to think it'd take off like a rocket.

I'd take that, yeah.

Surprisingly, yeah. But what's not normal about liking a girly busty "delinquent"???

Legosi is too pure for anime, I don't need faggots enjoying this.

Where is my Mushoku Tensei adaptation?

>French

>not being french

Kys furry

It's more about anthropomorphism than furryfagging.

All of them

FUCK item boxes, holy shit

I thought it was wizards, but Harry Potter came out?

it'd probably be too gory desu

Holy crap, I spent a few hours today trying to see if anyone had done an RPG inspired by Dungeon Meshi. They should, it would be comfy.

Dungeon meshi is huge in Japan, it's a matter of when for the anime.
otoyomegatari anime never

>superior

I'd be hestitant in wanting it because anime always ruins the manga threads but they've gotten pretty bad as of late so I don't mind anymore especially since it's selling like hot cakes.
Also I want the coffee swap scene animated so badly.
Along with Kinoko Yasuno or Mai Nakahara voicing Kaguya and Fukujun voicing Shirogane
also I'd eventually like to see anime for Goblin Slayer, Yakusoku no Neverland and BokuBen cause I love the chracters in all 3

There's so much edge lord "gore for the sake of gore" anime, there is literally no reason DHD shouldn't get adapted.

I would play the shit out of a monster hunter style game that revolved around cooking instead of armor/weapon crafting.

>Kyoani
>ever adapting something other than their own novels

some day.

Fuck off shonenshit, isekai is the new hotness.

Mai Ball.

But it'll never happen.

comfy reverse harem

Amen brother

Beastars by Yuasa when?

I just want a proper epilogue like in Samidare.

This would be quite something in animation.
It's on an upward trajectory, it's becoming a face of the magazine it is in and it's been getting a lot of attention lately because of all the high rankings and nominations it's been getting. I can totally see it getting an anime at some point, it has a unique appeal that will probably fascinate animators, there really isn't any anime in this style yet.

Need more cake-focused stuff.

Fire Punch is fine the way it is. I'm thinking Promised Neverland is going to get an anime adaptation sometime this year, probably around September. There's enough content for at least a good 24 or 26 episodes.

These. No need for an adaption that'll water down the art, subject matter and ruin the fandom.

any shounen jump manga that last more then 30 chapters is pretty much guaranteed an adaptation

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki

There's an Android game where you hunt and cook monsters. Dungen Chef I think. But you're on your own and the hunting is tapping.

>any shounen jump manga that last more then 30 chapters is pretty much guaranteed an adaptation
We are never getting a Sesuji wo Pin adaptation and you know it.

Killing Stalking anime when?

In the same vein as Dungeon Meshi, Stravaganza.

Why is adapting videogames to other nediums soo hard?

Same opiniin, kaguya thread have gone to hell, so a anime is welcome now

oh boy another generic isekai with an overpowered mc, but this time he's a skeleton, not that it has any effect on his personality, he still acts the same as any other harem mc
with this, death march and re:monster adapted into anime we'll truly have the triforce of isekai put together
amazing

Oyasumi PunPun 6-cour adaption by Yuasa when?

False, 100 chapters increases chances to 95%

I want comfy car club to be animated

Meant for you

Isekai mahou wa okureteru would make a good anime.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer or Spirit Circle by Kyoani

I don't think it could be done in a good way

>It doesn't need animation to legitimize it
If only Sup Forums could understand this.

they'd get the artstyle all wrong

Because preferring reading to watching for poindexters. And those doesn't deserve a right for an opinion.

>any shounen jump manga that last more then 30 chapters is pretty much guaranteed an adaptation

Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita (aka Sword Dad and Cat Daughter): 13/30 manga chapters so far. I know only its first volume has gotten adapted, but it's definitely a series I would like to see (as long as they drop much of the "game" analysis and focus on Fran's unflappable attitude and Teacher's weirder musings).

It affects his personality to the point of almost frying his brain later on tho.

It's also not harem

hope never. that son of a bitch ruined Devilman and Devilman already had it flaws as a manga yet it hurts, but something well done like beastars!!! sriously, would prefer even kyoani to adapt it over that fucking hack

fuck you faggot, I wanna see Beastars adapted by WIT

Death March is boring as fuck , I wish the series about that guy that gets confused for the God of Agriculture gets an anime

I don't even know who would be a good pick. Nothing like Beastars has been done before, especially in the last 20 years. It would need a good studio to pull it off properly, that is for sure.

Is that isekai where the guy became a excalibur? It is good, I am really biased agaibst isekai

Nejimaki Kagyu

>Goblin Slayer
I dropped it after the first chapter because it felt so obliviously like a manga adaption of a LN.
It just has such a 'corporate gloss' to it, a soulless mix of grim-dark edginess but cutesy LN character design.

Honestly, the bigger wonder to me is that it hasn't been adopted yet.

> Sesuji wo Pin
> Shuudan
Don't remind me, user ;_;

I doubt it is an issue with the mangake since they could just license out the material and a studio could take over everything. The stories are written and the art style is determined. No reason for him to do anything but cash the check if they don't feel like it.

Could even get government funding like gate? Obesity is on the rise in the land of the rising sun.

If Danberu ever gets marketed as a health anime for the masses it will do two things
1) Wildly huge marketing blowout. EVERYONE will find out about it holy shit. It could become fucking global, but holy holy holy shit would it become famous
2) They'll all hate it because it exposes that they're fat and probably exercising poorly and didn't/don't understand why they're wrong humans for not taking care of themselves

Basically, unless it remains "just some manga adaptation" and not a nationally funded program, it would be huge and then crash instantly. It would DESTROY the series.

so yeah, I dunno how I feel on danberu anime. I'd love it if they just straight crossover but, as with most things, it kinda gets worse if it becomes famous

Would love that to get adapted but it's not going to happen given how long its been since it ended.