magic the gathering custom ANIME thread

superior custom card editor: magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

inferior option: mtgcardsmith.com/

>6/6
>human
No

I have no idea if this is OP or UP. I tried to make it somewhat reasonable

actually seems pretty fun/reasonable.

Makes no sense. How do you get more knives to take extra turns? Also, B feels unecessary

Something like

Maid of Bullshits, 2UR
ETB, deals 3 damage divided as you choose among any number of creatures and/or players.

1UU, Sacrifice ~: At the beginning of your next upkeep, take an extra turn after this one.

3/3

Makes more sense.

White generally isn't allowed to get any artifact interaction, except for equipment.

>5 mana deal 6 damage freeze 3 creatures and get a 1/2

Blind obedience is a real card you nitwit

blink/return from battle field,

Good card.

too slow for legacy, dunno about synergy for modern.

haha xD

Aren't there real 5 mana legends that do more? Like Scarab goy or Gitrog?

Change the “if have a permanent” to “a female permanent enters the battlefield”
It makes more sense

Here is my Flying Witch card.

i'd drop it down to target opponent loses 5 life, you lose 4 life. and make it a 5 or 6 cost to increase playability. 9 cost is MAD.

although i guess the flavor might be appropriate

hmm, maybe make it 6 cost and make the knife artifacts deal 2 damage without causing them to freeze. or keep it 5 cost and change it to 1 damage.

could be fun for flicker decks to try and grind out the extra turn

should be red instead of black
Considering that Sorin's Vengance exists, I don't think becoming an instant warrants both losing the lifegain AND costing 2 more

>illustration full of mountains and no sign of greenery
>green

Where should I go with this?
I had an idea, but I kind of lost it.

If you want to snipe, you can have it have deathtouch and "Tap to deal 1 damage" to instakill shit once per turn.
Endbringer and Walking Ballista send it's regards

>Sorin's Vengance

damn,TIL

generally try to fit cards into archtypes that already exist. delve, burn, control, walls/defenders, tron, etc... or just try to match the flavor.

snipers should probably have first strike and the color can probably be white or red? 10/5 is also insane for a 5 cost. generally a good 2 cost is 2/2, a good 3 cost is 3/3, etc...

It'd make it maybe a 2 cost 4/1 first striker with hexproof or something

why not just go with t: destroy target creature?

>2 cost 4/1 first striker with hexproof

uhh probably 4 cost if it's a 4/1 first striker with hexproof. (the bush deflects magik)

Thanks for the help! It's been ages since I've played MTG. Honestly, that last time I picked up any of this was back in '04.
It's kind of nice to try and get back into the gist of it.

Because flavor. It simulates shooting something kinda.
Also, deathtouch means he can block and attack and something dies everytime

That's a tad too strong, tap to kill. Need some sort of hedging or limitation.

Maybe now?
Made the knives less powerful and increased the relevancy of the second effect, while making her harder to summon to compensate.

>How do you get more knives to take extra turns?
Flickering, reanimation, repeating triggers with shit that copy effects/cards, playing more copies. Idk, it's kind of a build-around effect to be honest

lookin good

looks good. the extra turn seems powerful but if you spend a bunch of resources casting maid of bullshits, the extra turn shouldn't be too advantages. a 5cost planeswalker would probably be better value but your card could see some play.

at this point play testing it might be the best way to see if it can work in a format/work out the costs/values

Rate mine

I don't know if I have any specific characters, but I used to make cards from art snagged of Danbooru and /tg/. Well, back when the custom card threads were much more lax, anyway.
>White generally isn't allowed to get any artifact interaction, except for equipment.
On top of what has already been pointed out to you, white is a tertiary artifact removal color. Green and red take priority, but white still gets it on occasion. They also get artifact recursion/fishing in artifact sets.

real talk tho. absolutely ebin lol. super fun references br0 haha xD

pretty good but what am i looking at?

8/10 Based

t. Unimportant commoner

>Playing MTG instead of the superior card game, Hearthstone.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Something related to Silent Hill?
Someone posted it in a /tg/ custom card thread a long time ago and challenged everyone to make a card based on it. That's what I made.

>actually being a cuckold

Give it royal assassin's ability but reverse tap to destroy target untapped creature

First try at something like this.

Awkwardly worded and needlessly complex.

>mardu
>0 power

Can someone explain this game to me?

Think of Yugioh but worse

That's a weird way to spell Shadowverse.

fucked up the wording a bit but I don't know enough about MtG to do better

Should have enter the battlefield tapped imo. 2 mana for losing some troop is really worth

I thought about that and the other return a land to your hand mechanic but thought that this would be more appropriate
I also didn't want to make it a sacrifice card either, I wanted to keep the death "of natural causes" to a degree

/ccg/ here. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

>You can't play ~.
>If a creature you control would die, you may put ~ from your hand onto the battlefield. If you do, exile that creature instead.
>[T]: Add [UB] to your mana pool.

This is an extremely powerful card. Adding two mana is extremely strong, and you can even play another land on the same turn for an even greater advantage.

Here we go.

literally best (original) card itt