Queen's Blade Unlimited to get OVA in 2018

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-24/queen-blade-unlimited-reboot-video-anime-reveals-cast-staff-2018-debut/.126896

Ever live long enough to see something you loved just die. The staff and team is right there, but goddamn did they forget the appeal of Queen's Blade. Why the hell would you do an action focused reboot? People don't think about action when they think about QB. Goddammit. Hopefully HJ doesn't fuck this up and maybe the PV will quell my resent, but it looks like they fucked it up. Goddammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjzPOts2kv8&feature=youtu.be&a=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why the hell would you do an action focused reboot? People don't think about action when they think about QB.
Fucking what? Speak for yourself. That was the best part and the second season was the best because of it.

Sounds like QB Rebellion is for you

That being said, they fucked up Aldra's redesign. I was fine with what she became in Rebellion but to take her original design and make it drastically different. No thanks.

I just hope the PV is alright at this point in all honesty. Maybe it could have both, but I think they'll just forget what made the anime popular.

I don't just want murder and violence. I want tits and ass, along with murder and violence.

Speaking of, Seven Heavenly Virtues soon.

Calm the fuck down retard, it's just a tagline

>arms is dead
>no rin-sin
this is some monkey's paw bullshit. the new character designs don't even look half as meaty as the old ones.

I'm glad it is doing what sins should have done: being shorts of the characters doing lewd things.

5 minutes isn't long enough to fap

Maybe for you.

Holy shit, seven deadly sins had an adaptation, I never knew.

But will it be as deliciously lesbonic as rebellion?

Rebellion is best queens blade you fucking hetnigger!
The first one was just drama shit with some fan service.
Rebellion was good end with lesbians and fan service.
Fuck you and fuck your nigger opinion basically.

why

Why the fuck not? What are you, gay? You don't like tits?

Still waiting to see the Ymir redesign.

I need to start watching QB one day

It literally killed the studio, there were threads every week.

I want more futa melona doujins where she ravages girls by making them swallow her thick liquids and then filling their bodies with slime dicks.

best Ecchi for me

I just don't think it'll be that ecchi. Hopefully I'm wrong and HJ still has that spark. They're most recent stuff (BW and Taizai) were pretty good in terms of service, but QB just had nudity in every episode.

I just don't want an adaptation with less ecchi than before.

According to the Twitter, we'll be getting more news in February. Maybe a PV? Also Leina's isn't confirmed yet. Half her appeal was that she was voiced by Saber.

I haven't watched anything and was only on /jp/ for a year.
Can you elaborate on what happened?

user is exaggerating to an extent. Artland (Mushishi studio) and TNK collaborated on the Taizai anime. Before the show aired all 12 episodes (facing numerous delays), Artland shut down.

They weren't on committee iirc, so I doubt that was the show to kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjzPOts2kv8&feature=youtu.be&a=

Newest PV makes me hopeful for quality of service, as this is gonna be on ATX. Hopefully each angel ends up naked by the end. The 2 BD specials also might be extra lewd if they follow the Bikini Warriors Route.

Happy there wont be a dumb story like sins.

They've done this POV stuff before, so hopefully we get some good stuff. It'll probably go in order, so Faith first. I just wanna see Temperance because her ass is 10/10.

>That being said, they fucked up Aldra's redesign
It is clear that the characters who had their designs heavily altered were the ones which couldn't sell a damn piece of merch, compare to Airi, Nanael, Melona, etc. who barely changed, they are popular and sell what they are supposed to. In the end the only one at fault for the characters who got drastically changed are no else but their fans who didn't shell out enough money.

Is this airing today or tomorrow for us?
Catteleya is gonna look the exact same, along with Alleyene. Shizuka and Ymir are the only ones left, so hopefully we see the rest of them soon enough.

>People don't think about action when they think about QB. Goddammit
Geez wizz, I think a frachise that were born out battle books is expected to have some action in it, dumbass. Unlike other of Hobby Japan's line like The Seven Deadly Sins which were figures from the get go.

so long as they dont fuck up the elf and snake i dont care what they do

Tommorow. 10:25 AM EST

The appeal of the anime was the service. The best fights were all extremely service heavy. I don't doubt the fights are gonna be better this time, but I'm worried that they might forget about the QB part. I might seem too apprehensive, but HJ fucked up Taizai when they got rid of Kaneko way back when it was announced to be an OVA. I'm just staying cautious.

But I watch QB for the battles featuring fine women.
That said the animation character designs looks even worse than the pieces of arts we got during last year.

Fuck..

Thanks. Hopefully it delivers at a good pace because they still have an opening and stuff. BW was paced well, so I have hope.

>self insert retard
Not watching. I would have prefered to see the girls getting gangraped every episodes than this

>and snake
Echidna fags are insufferable, the only literal change to her design was bit of skin color and she looks a bit younger, yet they are crying like bitches as if her design had actual drastic changes like Claudette and the others.

>The appeal of the anime was the service
Action FILLED with fanservice, get it together. Without action it would just be Bikini Warriors, you know, a brand that failed.

Are you that much of a insercure faggot that a random self-insert pisses you off, or are another del/u/ded cancer?

>not consistent with previous season
>creatively bankrupt
That's enough reasons.

It's pandering cancer.
The last series was yuri anyway whether we like it or not.

>Virtues are looking for a messiah to lead mankind again.
>do lewd things in the process.

Better story than Sins.

"Filled" seems like an exaggeration. It had action, but it was more about the service. I will say that some of the better service scenes came from fights (Leina vs Echidna in the pit, Tomoe vs Irma, etc). I just hope the consistency and quantity remains. Rebellion was boring as hell after LunaLuna due to inconsistency.

Bikini Warriors is also pretty successful. Getting two new figures and getting more OVAs this year. They know the appeal at least.
Sucks that they're going this way, but it makes sense. They're searching for the messiah to stop the sins. Be thankful it wasn't Maria at least.

Well I rewatched the PV again and at least it looks actually funny this time and maybe the animation will follow

Hopefully. I liked BW for the service and the various jabs to JRPGs.

>entertainment
Sure it is, of the highest caliber.

Good lord

Please for the love of God be decent.

They fucked up Ristys hair.
I will never forgive them for that.

Yep. It looks way too straight now.

What do you call those panties?

YouTube just removed the Virtues PV. That's kinda hilarious.

But user, it's multiple guys. There is no boring human character that lasts the entire duration in this one.

Really?
That's way more interesting

Goddammit, what have they done to Elina?

What they did to Melpha was worse.

At least Airi still looks more or less the same.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOMMY CATTLEYA??

Seriously. Melpha looked so soft before. Now she just looks kinda generic.
That and getting rid of Ristys wild mane have me skeptical at best.

baboom

strange that the sins were such nice girls while the virtues deserve rape

Nowa is the bigger crime. Don't get me wrong, I still want to fuck her, but it's just not the same.

That's a little better. It'd be nice if he was silent the entire time.

She looks like she wanted to fuck the guy in the now banned PV.

BEST
E
S
T

This, I came for the titties stayed for the plot. I unironically loved the second half of season 1. For an echii series it was pretty good. I still miss best girl T_T.

>died for absolutely nothing

I agree but it was still a pretty good scene in the anime.

KWEENZ BLAYDU

>that zipper

What will those dastardly nips think of next?

Did you see Levi's bandaid?

>banned PV
Wait, what? How?

YouTube took down the official HJ version. There are re-uploads.

Not going to lie, I almost cried when I saw her die.

>virtues are heterosexual, sins are gay

Hmmm