Darling in the Franxx - Episode 3 Preview

Less than 45 minutes until new preview! Let's talk about it, what's your expectation & theories?

Also next episode's animation is going to be awesome.

Staff

SB/ED: Akai
Action: Imaishi
AD: Megumi Kouno
KAs: Kouno, soty, miso, Masayuki Nonaka, Hamaguchi, Isuta Meister, Isao Hayashi, Kazuhiro Miwa, Sakiko Uda, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Noriyuki Imaoka, Kyoushirou Ezawa, Shuu Sugita, Naoya Takahashi, Kazutaka Sugiyama, Taishi Kawakami

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLFfRCXon9T8C_QxgFchYOA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=7rwT3rGr9wM
twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/956453038457208833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully the ep 3 is great and not a disappointment like the kill le kill one

My expectation is a boner and my theory is erotic.

more miku

Could this preview put an end to the pegging meme? Or will we have to wait for the full episode?

hoping to see a glimpse on how hiro and zerotwo pilots together

>AD: Megumi Kouno
Well thank you OP you just made my wait for the next episode even more unbearable

i think one of the longer PV showed Hiro and 002 piloting together with their proper suits, and 002 was in front of him. She is going to bend hard

I just hope doujins get made.

Assuming from the 2 PVs of the show before it aired, the squad is gonna fight a large Kyoryu and will have trouble w/ it. It's painfully obvious that Strelitzia will save the day if that's indeed the case.

>Trigger director
I expect lots of robo actions and Hiro manning it up as Simon Mark 2.

Monologue, 180 tone shift to ecchi comedy, fight scene
My expectations for the next 22 episodes. Hope I don't get tired of laughing at it.

Is this the Cockona and Paprickunt Saturday morning cartoon?

Hopefully any of the two scenes where they show the mechs fighting.

Nice try, veg discordfags

Been keen on docking pilot anime ever since Zoids Genesis with the shota rubbing on Kotona Elegance. That's like over a decade I've been waiting.. a fucking 10+ years!

Those are literally Lala and Haruna.

Hopefully more of my darling Miku in the preview!

so, is it not?

This is probably what's going to happen. In the crucial moment, Ichigo is going to have flashbacks to what happened with Hiro and her sync is going to drop and her mech is going to fail. I just hope we manage to see Strelitza within this episode.

The curvature on 02's ass here is ridiculous - ruins the picture.

Doesn't anyone find odd that Ichigo and Hiro are named 015 and a 016? That seems way too low a number to be unique considering the number of plantations out there. I would expect ID codes to have at least 5 or 6 digits.
Looks like they've been raising parasites for a couple generations already, the first that we know of consisting of 002 and the APE Elite, probably more if we include the guy who 002 killed, Nana and Hachi, or even Dr. FranXX himself. I can't imagine the first generation consisted exclusively of Zero Two and Elites as it would make no sense to have a 3 digit code for about 10 people; it's a lot more likely they come from another orphanage/lab raising up to a thousand children like Hiro's.
That would mean the codes/names are not unique but are related to the plantation or generation, or possibly clone batch, they're coming from. The naming convention symbolizes how much dinosaur DNA they've been infused with, with 002 and the Elite coming from a different plantation/generation/batch than Hiro and the rest.
In that case, there should be single digit orphans from the same group as Hiro's that we don't know of and might appear in the future either alive or dead as failed experiments.
Dr. Franxx might be the first generation's 002 equivalent, a succesful human/oni hybrid.

30 minutes left lads

30min?

Just an Sup Forumsnon hoping after a few episodes you all start embracing it as watchable yet flawed and the threads become good.

There are two animators that have good skills at drawing mecha, Sakiko Uda and Kazuhiro Miwa. And if the KA list is in order of apperance, there might be some mecha action in the middle of episode (Imaishi storyboard).

However I do think the real full mecha action episode will be episode 4 which directed by Masayuki.

where to watch

am i the only one who thinks twintails is best girl?

New screenshot preview

______NO______

youtube.com/channel/UCLFfRCXon9T8C_QxgFchYOA/videos

They have longer, likely unique codes, they're just only called by the last three digits, the same way most people aren't called by their full names.

Miku's ass desperately needs some doujins.

OTP r8

They've changed the artstyle pretty drastically huh

I don't remember such a scene in the PVs.

>Zorome going to betray the team for poontang that put out to him.
>despite being more inferior than Miku

Is that 02 and Ichigo?

>FP40-T3NL-016
T3NL is obvious, but what does FP40 mean?

>second from the right
>girl
user, I...

Didn't notice before but there's no real designation for gender on their uniform like there is on the main crews

Final episode 2 thoughts:
>Zero two best girl
>Ichigo...more like Cockona(I guess you can say she got the 'kiss of death' since she's dead on the inside now)
>Hiro has erectile dysfunction
>Miku is the hottest
>Kokoro is sweetheart and makes the best pair with fatty

15min

Are you chanting UBW ?

>webgen memer sakuga
I'm interested.

I am hype.

From the way they were talking about them, the code numbers are actually based on their power/skill. That's why the lowest number pair are the squad leaders, their highest number makes such a big fuss about competing with them, and the kids had never even heard of someone getting single digits before.

id put my frank in these darlings

i dont watch this show though

It might not mean anything and could just be added to insure every parasite has a unique code.

>Expectations

More Ichigo and Hiro moments.

Less 002 thoting around.

>More ichigo moments

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
She lost hard and there is never a triangle when the other two sides never give a shit about her.

Oh, I see. Didn't catch that, thanks.
The second half of my point still stands though. There should be more powerful hybrids from the same group as Hiro's and if they actually are clones, a younger 002 might appear later on. Muh dick.

It seems like they've been given numbers when they were little and never had a way to improve them, suggesting their skill isn't learned but is something they're born with. 002 being half oni implies everyone has some degree of oni blood, or parasite skill, in them.

5 minutes boys!

>168cm
hope none of you are shorter then Hiro

What's the name of their band Sup Forums?

What is obvious about T3NL?

3 minutes and I'm hype

Read Hiro's bio.

The 3rd Nursery Lab

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
This forced laughter makes you look more autistic than I would have otherwise guessed.

Nice catch, user.

ONE MINUTE

WHERE IS IT

>FP40
First
Pilot
For
0 (as in 02)

>tumblr style posting
>talking about autism in a site that is designed for autism

You clearly don't belong.

SOMEWHERE

Maybe FranXX Pilot 40

AAAA ANIPLEX DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS

SOMEBODY

THEY'RE LATE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the show is fun but

WHY AM I SO HYPED

and also where is IT!?

>no PV

SOMETIME

>more miku

Why ? She's a bitch and the worst girl of the bunch.

Shows been axed

>no PV

youtube.com/watch?v=7rwT3rGr9wM

It's here boys!

THANKYOU SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT FUCK
>hook

>not available in your country
Put it on mixtape ffs.

aaaaaa

Most likely the plantation code or the sector they're in.

>not available in your country
FUCK AUSTRALIA

Peggingfags BTFO

>No dino fights.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Works on my machine

Yeah, I thought that too but aren't they in Plantation 13?

Young Hiro is cute as hell, holy shit he was adorable. Not saying he ain't cute now but he used to be a lot more open socially. Also Oni and Hiro dancing holy shit. Fuck off Mitsuru.

>Uploaded on January 23rd

Twitter link for those who can't

>Two days ago
>hidden
>wat

>She lost hard and there is never a triangle when the other two sides never give a shit about her.
I'm not holding my breath for the triangle to be over and done with. This trope is too strong.

TWITTER LINK FOR THOSE KEKED BY REGION LOCK

>oni and hiro dance

Cute.

Huh, so ep 4 it is then.

>Zero Two dancing

Looks like cocona's suffering continues.

Next episode looks like it will be interesting. Is it Saturday yet?