Was it really necessary to make her tits so comically large in Kizu?

Was it really necessary to make her tits so comically large in Kizu?

That's her only character trait. If you take away the tits, Hanekawa is nothing.

>Was it really necessary to make her tits so deliciously large in Kizu?
ftfy

Yes, that was necessary for even greater Tsubasa doujins!

are you gay of course it was

>uhhhhhh i'm fucking gay???
this is what you sound like, OP.

The whole Monogatari Series has over-the-top exaggeration. And I guess you can sell BDs easier that way.
Also this.

you mean aside from intelligent, funny, kind, and loyal?

the entire point of her character is that she's perfect in every way, to a point that people can't stand to be around her because she sets too high a standard for everything

Why did Koyomi fall for this dyke again?

Because she asked first. Stay cucked Tsubasa.

>to a point that people can't stand to be around her because she sets too high a standard for everything
I still can't understand this
Why would people prefer people with glaring flaws instead of a person that has none?
You don't necessarily need to outdo her, she's simply much better company than an evil or stupid person

Either jealousy or insecurity are good reasons you wouldn't enjoy the company of someone better than you. Probably both. Not everyone is bothered by it, Araragi isn't.

People in anime seem to be jealous. Not sure if the same applies to reality to this excess, people were indeed envious of me when I did good in school for example.

Deep down, it makes you realize how life can be unfair, and that kind of feeling is fucked up considering you should just be glad for her. But that feeling will remain, and it's gonna eat up up inside, and it would lead to take out your frustrations on her despite it not being her fault.

Shouldn't that be a reason to try to better yourself?
People were asking me for help in subjects that I was good at in school
Yes life is unfair, you can either deal with it, or you can try to better yourself

The art style sucks in kizu as well. Everyone looks ill for some reason.

Yeah honestly I think they wen't a bit overboard in Kizu to the point where Hanekawa didn't look human anymore, like the size of her tits was just ridiculous and looked really weird on the frame of her body. Kisshot could get away with having tits that huge because she's really tall and has a broader chest/shoulder area in general.

People who have flaws are interesting, those who don't are just boring.

Not that Hanekawa doesn't have flaws, her internalisation of insecurity/stress is definitely one, but she doesn't present that image of her externally because she thinks it will bother people/turn them off.

Asking someone for help in their studies is different than actually being friends with them.

In Hanekawa's case, her perfectness probably just worked to make other people feel alienated by her and/or hold the same view as Araragi wherein because Hanekawa is so perfect it basically just makes her seem inhuman and not very approachable, so they don't think to try and be friends with her.

Japs man. It's how they roll. Even the ridiculous father trying to kill his daughter because he's jealous of her scientific achievements in steins gate seems like something that could totally happen to nips

her tits are literally the only good thing about this shitty series

Because she's the best girl.

I don't think you got the point of her character, it was that she forced herself to he perfect but repressing her humanity in the process, not caring about destroying herself, helping people as a robot instead of genuine intentions and exiling all kind of "passionate" feelings. Hitagi and Araragi tried to help her because her way of living was insane and she didn't even realize it.

Well, not really. If there has to be reason, I'd say it's because the show is almost entirely from Arararararagi's (unreliable) perspective, and it's entirely like him to exaggerate the size of Hanekawa's tits. When he first met her, that was her most defining attribute for him.

It's not like her tits were that huge in the normal series even though that's mostly from Araragi's POV too.

It's obviously just part of the stylization of the movies, not through any desire to show it from Araragi's perspective, at least not any more than in the series.

yes. yes it was

I'm a massive buttfag and even I will admit that her tits were fucking amazing.

Why would that be a problem unless you are insecure?

Chestlets need to go to /fit/ to moan about their A cups next to manlets.

It's like, imagine a thread where people would complain "Atsushi Murasakibara is too tall, make it like 6'8 mkay", stop complaining about non-issues.

She forced herself on him

Too many crabfags on this thread, let's change that.

Can somebody explain Araragi and Hanekawa's relationship to me? Especially Araragi's side
I don't get it after Neko Black

Are we ever going to get uncensored nipples?

He feels that she’s too good for him and that he wouldn’t be able to meet her expectations of him.

i figured they were exceptionally huge in kizu because that was the first time he ever saw them. they're clearly really big but being exposed to FAT CAT TATS for the first time in his life, they just become even bigger. over time they just become smaller to him because he's more used to seeing her and her tits.

heck, look at hanekawa's tits from her own point of view, they're not nearly as big, because that's how big they actually are

Man, what a masterfully layered work of fiction.

Hanekawa always puts herself down, they're bigger than that

Was it necessary to make the fight a joke rather than the brutal slogger? No.

Which?

For japs society and mood are more important, while for western people it's all about the individual. They don't have this "fuck everyone else I'm the best" mindset, so annoying other people is worse than being a shitty person.
Furthermore, Hanekawa does it all perfectly, including helping others. So her presence actively pushes you to feel shame because all of society should be like her. Normally a mediocre person would just call her a stuck up bitch and go eat their fries while watching soap operas, but not in Japan.

>comically
My dick isn't precisely laughing

>shamming girls with large breasts
problematic

Ho. The "was it necessary" kid again. Did your mom know that you're on Sup Forums actually?

But if her being perfect should shame people why is she hated?

>getting to play with big fat cat tats whenever you like

Paizuri

Paizuri looks hot but it basically feels like nothing, and I'm one of those people who find it hard to get off to something unless I can visualize and feel it in my mind. I wish reality wasn't so dull.

>minakami
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Paizuri feels good, user.
I thought the same at first, but it all depends on how the girl does it and how much sensivity is on your penis, user.
The first one was pretty bad doing it (and she was an F cup), the second didn't have the correct bust size (b cup), and the one which who I am right now it's a D feels better, it all comes down to how much effort they put.

Absolutely this. Can confirm everything that user said. Also lube.

Crab = Cancer

Dis Nisio thought about that?

The only way I could see it feeling any better was if I were to sit on their face and get a rimjob while fucking their chest, but most girls wouldn't even consider doing that.

Paizuri feels like too much effort for so little pleasure, even more so when you consider all the other things you could do. I'm not massively into breasts so I guess it's not as good for me.

Breasts are best
The bigger the better

son, give me uncensored.

>I'm not massively into breasts so
That's the thing, if you're not a boob fetishist, that's another factor.
Also
>rimjob
You need a very willing girl who's into it.
If I'm honest with you, I hope you can find a girl who's willing to give it to you, user. For real.
>lube
Either artificial or a massive amount of drool, yeah, I agree. Thanks for reminding me, user.

Sad that she was never depicted at that size post-character development. The hair and glasses ruin her for me.

You're exaggerating
There are people with bigger tits in real life than Hanekawa