Shogi loli is too much dangerous

shogi loli is too much dangerous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GA_Azrael/status/956004000188551168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if you don't train her well enough you'll have to marry into our rich family with an adorable and devoted loli bride
Why was this an incentive to train her well again?

Yes.

this, what were they thinking?

What's the deal here

It's a win/win for everyone. Everybody involved has already won even if they lose.

an outsider weeb image

test

They didn't show this in anime, but Ai's curry is so delicious that it has psychedelic properties and MC literally loses consciousness for a while after eating it.

She really is. She managed to hijack the most important match in Yaichi's career to stage a pseudo engagement ceremony on national tv and effectively cement his reputation as a lolicon. With her mother's help of course, along with the full backing of their inn, village and the higher-ups of the pro shogi community.

>Shishou! Isshoni ganbarimashou!

If he loses he's gonna have lost his pride, the potential in Ai and most importantly, he'll have to commute. Fuck that.

Winning the Ryou tournament, as well as wages, he's made about $300k USD before counting any sponsorship or endorsement he'd do (you'd imagine a young Ryou like him would be a hot property) so it's not like he needs to marry Ai for her money. It's far better for all of them if he wins their bet and marries Ai normally.

Details please. Will we see this in the anime?

We should then you'll see.

I am guessing the mum is still banking on her losing, she heard the Ryuu was loaded so he's good enough to marry into the family.

>bite mark

I hope this doesn't awaken something in me.

Why does she sit like that?

Not even best Ai.

Name one Ai that's not good.

Kizuna.

Omae wa mou awakened

>not_anime.png

No.

Sup Forums plz

Ai'm the trAin

So you just have shit taste then, fair enough.

yet

If my taste is shit your taste is beyond redemption.

Who is this cumdump street hooker?

Aiqua.

HAI DOMO

Nice, thanks.

Every reporter in that room:

> "Oh yeah, this is cool. Must be the 4th time this week that someone has sold their daughter off in order to train in nip-chess. I have no problems with this."

This is the state of Japan in 2018.

Why is she tilting her butt like that?

it found the mate and is moving on its own.

It's the family's decision and she's not unhappy, why would they have a problem with it?

She's 9.

So what? Marrying kids and teens it's been there for thousands of years. It's only modern society the one that sees everything as "politically incorrect."

>he's against arranged marriages
kek. I'd be a virgin if not for my country's traditions.

She'll be 16 by the end of middle school which is the condition.

Baby-making sex with Ai-chan!

It's not "political incorrectness", it's literally taking advantage of children who don't have the capacity to to make meaningful decisions about their lives because they don't have the knowledge/context/understanding of what those decisions mean.

Even taking cultural relativism into account, this is still fucked up.

And? She's the peak of sexiness.

>being on Sup Forums whilst married

She's too young to make babies.

No!

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, ANN is two blocks down.

So?

(You)

Perfect.

Everything is possible with the proper amount of effort.

Ginkgo a shit.

She tries her best

Ginko a cute.

Ginko is a slut, shitty person and deserve to suffer

checked

We can only hope.

nice

Ginko is for sex with condom on.

She can't give birth to your child if you wear a condom though.

Ginko is for rape by a pack of niggers.

What's with this paedoshit?

Condom off and rough sex as my mistress.

Ginko a shit.

LN reprints. S2 soon
twitter.com/GA_Azrael/status/956004000188551168

Sleeping pill flavoured curry is my favourite.

Hopefully anime sells decently too.

You should. Basically:

>Ai and Yaichi get back together after a really bad spat on Yaichi's part in a scene right out of a drama
>They're all flirty in public on the train ride to Ai's town and sleep together now
>They arrive to a huge banners celebrating Ai's return and the unification of the Kuzuryuu and Hinatsuru families instead of the match
>They get put into an open roof parade car with Ai greeting the townies as they ride up to the inn while all the other shogi officials have to hail a taxi
>When they get to the inn her mom asks if Yaichi's made her a woman to which answers she indulged her giving the reporters a field day. Yaichi doesn't even bother trying to defend himself at this point.
>He gets suspicious as hell when they're shown the full blown studio-level remodeling they did on the room they'll have the match in and gets led away to get ready for the pre-night party
>He gets dressed in clothes typical for a wedding instead of the ones he sent ahead and gets put on stage with Ai right next to him while his opponent is put a little ways off on his own
>The place is packed with elders angry at losing Ai to him and Yaichi's actual family is there too. They're just as scummy as he is as they happily tell him they sold him out to the Hinatsurus to guarantee their futures.
>They get through the typical formalities only for the Shogi chairman to do if they'll have each other in sickness and health and tie themselves to each other for the rest of their lives, as "master" and "pupil".
>They return to his room to find a single futon with two pillows laid out for them. Yaichi draws the line there, just very barely at that.

I'd rather a movie and they end S1 on vol 4 so they can do vol 5 right.

>When they get to the inn her mom asks if Yaichi's made her a woman
W-what did she mean with this?
Ai is only 9! NINE!

Oh, good.
Also, next English LN's release is next week.

Ai-chan is pure love.

Oh yes.

OH YES!

>her mom asks if Yaichi's made her a woman
Is she intentionally trying to ruin his reputation for life?

Her mom is literally us.

>They return to his room to find a single futon with two pillows laid out for them
I love this mom, Yaichi is lucky to have a mother-in-law this nice.

The perfect age for the Loli King to start picking Ai's cherries.

9 is prime breeding material.

>Ai is only 9! NINE!
Nah. She's 10 by then.

It's kinda implied that it was Ai who set it in motion actually. Her ruthlessness stepped up quite a bit when they reconciled.

>turn the guy you like into a literal slave

Smart lolis are scary.

But I heard in the other thread that Ginko was winning. Or were Ginkoshitters lying to me?

Don't spoil twists faggot. You know everyone would read and then openly discuss spoilers.

Is this an enjoyable read even if I don't know shogi?

Yes.

But I want to be spoiled.

>she sees you with another girl

How do you salvage this situation?

Yes.

Kiss the other girl

>salvage this situation
I obviously can't, so I throw myself into the cloud sea.

I haven't gotten to vol 6 yet but while Ginko does make his heart go dokidoki at times, Ai has him cornered and she IS the most important person in his life. People will hunt down the lolicon if he hurts Ai and I don't mean Yaichi.

It's less of a twist and more that it really didn't need to be said outright. She even loosens his pants for him later and they get caught in a compromising situation.

>children who don't have the capacity to to make meaningful decisions about their lives because they don't have the knowledge/context/understanding of what those decisions mean.
Thats why the mother is making the decision for her. Because she knows pursuing a careerer in shogi like Ai wants is stupid.

I need to see this

Realize I'm fucked.