Citrus

Hail to Yuzu's butt. Will we be spoiled once again in next episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNX_wGyKhmM
tieba.baidu.com/p/5528003205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to drink out of Yuzu's butt.

How lewd is this show? I want to watch it but I'm afraid it's dramashit.

YUZU!!!!

Obviously it's drama

Not lewd but the director exaggerated some scenes from the manga to make them more seductive. For example, when Mei and Yuzu stumble in water, he showed their bras through their shirt.

And Yuzu did have some nice shot, glorious butt. Or this one.

Let's not forget the AOTY, the ass of the year.

That carpet is not mirrored right

Every time I see her undergarments I sniff. Anyone else do this?

whens the next manga chapter translated? chapter 35 had me fked up

why cant they just be happy

also are there any other solid yuri's out there worth reading

Fuck. They had one job.

>butt
Where?

Next chapter is released the 17th of February, 16th in western and European countries. For the translation give time to the group who does it, between 2 and 6 days, all depends if the chapter is full of speech or not.

If we have another 40 pages of drama and long chats, well.

Let's not forget the bath scene during the Kyoto trip. Naked Yuzu expected and probably another ass shot.

Naked Mei in episode 4 or 5 when Yuzu find a postcard from Mei's father and tells her.

Here my two cents about the ending. how about Yuzu becoming a yuri mangaka and beginning, in the last chapter, once they graduate and go to university and bang like bunnies, a manga called "Citrus".
Since Saburouta is the queen of self-insert and mise en abyme, i wouldn't be surprised.

Here an example. Nekonayagi Matasaburu exists, it was one of the first surnames of Saburouta when she drew some doujin. There are plenty of examples in Citrus.

Yuzucchi!

Calm down Harumi, i didn't sleep cause of Mei once again. Was all bothered and she played the frozen ice-queen all night.

Gif is better.

Intarnet is not bad either.

>Citrus
>Yuri Kuma
>Sonohana
What's with lesbians and bears?

Sonohana has bears?

What butt?

NotMadoka has a lot of them

>also are there any other solid yuri's out there worth reading
I hate seeing this constantly on Citrus threads. Yes,there are plenty of yuri stories even better than Citrus. Lurk more faggot

Your clits aren't even touching. Do it properly, loser.

Bear Yuzu is the best. Even Mei cannot resist.

Let's Harumin the time to take position, don't worry, theirs touch.

And then Saburouta reveals that she is in a long term relationship with a woman who looks exactly like Mei?

In fact, we are reading Citrus, the manga that the real MC, called Saburouta but supposely Yuzu in the manga, is critting. Last page, we'll learn that the manga we read was a fictional manga written by Saburouta-Yuzu, the character from the manga written by Saburouta the mangaka.

My heard hurts. Too much inception here.

Holy shit they adapted this? I remember reading this back in 2012.
Picked the fuck up.

Love the angles in this anime.

Dub when?

>giggle

Today at 4PM Eastern. About 5 and a half hours from now.

Why is Nene so evil

She's not evil. Matsuri lied about being Harumin's girlfriend to troll Nene in volume 5 bonus chapter. It caused Nene to explode due to her HaruYuzu ship being sunk. I guess Harumin explained to her later about how Matsuri lied, so Nene is just getting her revenge here.

Nene is evil

for the most part she's just the designated shipperfag, nothing else to her

You're right. Chapter 34 had her say she'd do whatever she could to keep Harumin and Yuzu together. And the volume 5 bonus chapter shows she's can't stand the thought that Harumin and Yuzu are only friends and that one of them might be dating someone else. So if she finds out about Mei, she might try to get Mei to go along with the arranged marriage.

So people from all the kisses between Yuzu and Mei which one was your favorite and why until now?

Mine has to be when Yuzu kisses Mei after giving her the ring.
It's really adorable how Yuzu holds her head and gently kisses her.

So the real mastermind is not Matsuri, it was Nene all along!
More seriously, she's just meme made a fictional character. Like Sara and Nina are almost the incarnations of the Momoiro sisters.

Love this one, and, if the kiss from Chapter 8 is a must, i may say that the one that closes volume 7 is godlike. Mei flustered and Yuzu topping her like a the goddess she's is.

Yuzu's A-game date kissu, the make out in the chairman's office after the election, and the coming wedding kissu in Vol. 10.

Passionate Yuzu is such alpha.

>Yuzu's A-game date kissu
I never got if that one was a kiss or just a hug.

That was a beautiful ceremony, Mei. Now please be a darling and make me some onigiri.

Only true Citrus fans will know to who is directed this

youtube.com/watch?v=cNX_wGyKhmM

A hug, not a kiss, or it was off-panel. Moving moment, but it doesn't compete in the best kiss

Aw... when she was a child, Mei was such a happy child. If Yuzu could see this smile again. Probably a screenshot from next episode.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5528003205

This looks like a Himeko fantasy sequence, so not too sure how accurate.

Yep, it's the scene when she tell Yuzu how Mei was broken when her father left her. But, in the manga, she's smiling too. And in pictures whith the big bear, she smiles too. So Mei seemed to be a bubbly child before Shou had his hippie epiphany.
The background of the picture just shows how Mei is perceived by Himeko as someone she admires. Blushing Mei sure is a little too much here to be the reality.

You're not the real Nene

I agree. The build up to the kiss at the end of chapter 34 is cute too, but the kiss itself is off panel, so it doesn't count either.

any other yuri drama you guys recommend?
can't handle waiting so long for another chapter of citrus

Well, imagine when it was two month between each chapter.

I completely don't understand this scene. So Yuzu'll say later that she was wrong here, but what was she supposed to do? Do it - wrong, don't do it - still wrong, what else? Serious talking about feelings with a half-naked sister?

Yuzu has a big flaw that is also a wonderful quality. Nene depicts it to Mei. She shoulders the responsibility of everything even though she’s not at fault. The only thing that we can blame here is that she should have explained Mei why she rejected her. She is aware of that. But even though she is totally innocent Yuzu will always find a way to put the fault on her shoudlers. She is has a very low self esteem but she always goes forward no matter what. So a great waifu without being a Mary Sue.

The anime is giving the manga a nice boost. #1 in LINE's shoujo/josei ranking.
>LINE漫画の少女・女性ランキングでcitrus 位!!アニメ効果かな~ もっと広まれー!!( 'ω' و(و

Matsuri's kinda like cat, isn't she? does she have six nipples?

Yuzu is fine, but Mei... Her heart "beating like crazy", but her face was colder than an iceberg. What's the point?

That just sucked volume 4. Mei was purposely being cold to Yuzu and dragged outside parties into their issues. We saw Mei apologize to Sara at the end of volume 4, but she is never shown to apologize to Yuzu for anything she put her through.

Matsuri is like a cat. Matsuri's outfit in volume 4 has her with a cat-eared winter cap.

This is important, do we some actual sales numbers after the launch of the anime?

Phew, for a while there I thought we got cockblocked. Praise the thread!

Cat people are smarter, why do they keep losing?

Because they go after one of the leads when they're not the love interest.

This gif is amazing. There's so much "punch" to it. And Harumin's expression of not looking at Yuzu and only looking back AFTER the "thump" is just perfect.

Best guuuuuuuuuuurl!

Because they are beta faggots.

That’s what bother me the most with Mei. I have a love hate relationship with her. She never apologized to Yuzu for anything, she confessed to a stranger but not to her love interest, and even in chapter 35 where we can see she is crazy in love with Yuzu, she just admonishes Yuzu when the blonde talks about her projects and doesn’t root for her or support her.
I hope she’ll do that before the end. I never saw a compliment from Mei for Yuzu in the entire manga. Chapter 23 was the nearest. Very tiring to see that she bottles up all the good words she could say to Yuzu. That is why she stays an insincere person for the moment, not only because of the fiance secret but alos in her dynamic with Yuzu.
For god sake Mei, just praise your guardian angel from time to time.

I don't know man. Sometimes I just find things randomly on nip twitter, which is a mess to navigate in itself.

>she confessed to a stranger but not to her love interest,
Mei has no problem lying. Her problem is being honest.

The running theme in the manga is that Harumin, and I guess the manager, are the only two people that have really complemented Yuzu to her face.

He might be referring to when Mei told Shiraho that she was in love with Yuzu, but not Yuzu herself. Mei never confessed to Sara, just accepted Sara's confession with dishonest intent, since she never liked Sara romantically and was just using her at the time.

Yep, the others admires her but never tell her. Nene also praised her, she is her fan. Being admired by people who don’t tell you how great you are is Yuzu problem. And it fuels her sense of’inadequacy by being deprived of compliments from time to time.

I love Mei!

I'm betting on Mei!

If she could be honest, that would solve everything.

Mei doesn't deserve Yuzu. She should cure her autism before dating again.

Yuzu would be happier with someone like Harumin.

That wouldn't lead to enough drama though, so that's why she couldn't be honest. Now Yuzu can find out from someone else, probably Matsuri, and feel hurt. Then when Yuzu confronts Mei, Mei will give a caught off guard autistic response and lead to even more drama. Until Mei sorts herself out and makes up with Yuzu.

Mei is the queen of second-guessing herself and backpedaling.
She rejects yuzu's offers for the kiss once a day... and overwhelmed in the fish scene, accepts.
She jokes about the "let's share one bed" but is, in fact, serious and tries to hide it.
She's smitten by Yuzu's beauty in chapter 35, on the verge to say to her twice she's beautiful, and ... she just fucking shuts-up.
The manga won't resolve until she breaks and sorts out everything. That will be fucking epic, i just hope the author doesn't solve her dishonesty in an undramatic way.

Definitely the first kiss since it resulted in Yuzu having an indirect kiss with sensei.

>hide post

>Read lesbian story about peaches
>Oneechan let's fuck!
That manga's cursed.

And to think she could have been fucking her yandere imouto by now if Mei hadn't been the one to make her realize she was gay.

To be fair, Nina obviously had intense affection for Sara even in volume 4. And Sara cared alot for Nina too. Though it seems like a waste to introduce twinest pairing only to have their arc focus on one of them as a love rival for the MC.

Harumin's read it too.

Yuzu have mangas, yuri game... does she have videos too in her stash? Mei probably found everything and when Yuzu is shopping with Harumi, she probably has a look.

Did yuri make you feel like you would have been more happy if you was a girl?

Mei definitely read it. And she likes it.

It's difficult to pick just one, but I'll go for the first truly romantic kiss between Mei and Yuzu.

Mei definitely read it.

I really hope the anime will do this kiss justice.

>the look on their faces right after that
MY EVERYTHING!

>indirect kiss lesbian incest
oh, to be this man

Best friends

Anyone got the panned shot right after this one?

Barring the sensei kiss, the kiss scenes in the anime have been great so far.

They both look like they're simultaneously saying:

>"B-But you were supposed to me!"

>"B-But you were supposed to STOP me!"

FFS, why can't I proof read?

Things would have been so much simpler if they had just kept going back then. It was the right time.