>mfw 24 seconds before posting again

finally komi

I hope we get a Knight chapter soon.

How many students are there in Class 1?

>a challenger approaches

New girl is a cutie.

end.
also we baseball manga now

Blonde girl with ponytail who is pretty tall, still hasn't been introduced in the story

>Yamai
Someone calls the police already

She's not new. She's been there since the early chapters, just hasn't been properly introduced, speedreader-kuns.

I want to protect this dog's smile.

All I asked was how many students there are in Class 1 to determine how many are left to be properly introduced, I'm aware that she's not new.

Every student in this manga probably appeared in the first chapter. You don't have to be a dick about it.

Is she here to steal Tadano-kun's heart

Kishi-chan literally never.

Holy fucking shit, author really missed a chance right here. Should've been Tadano instead of Komi helping her. Guardian dog vs Rapist cat could've been a good retribution for the suffering that Komi caused

Good, good. The NTR will be better when they are certified friend.

Knight will reveal herself to be Kawai

Cute oni,

Look at Chadano here, hitting with a perfect posture

>she hasn't been introduced because tadano is kipping his distance because he doesn't want to remember what happened in the past
I like this, and i want it to happen

I wonder what this was

Turns out it's that shitty komi-san manga that Sup Forums keeps shilling. Why don't you just put a title on your shitty komi thread so I can automatically hide it?

I love playing gacha. Nothing like getting one 4* and the rest 3*, or something similar to the worst roll possible.

>a newly introduced female character that isn't shit
praise the lord

Holy shit a fanged girl !!!

at the end of the day, the manga is about Komi-san and her journey to get friends, no about based Tadano that makes this manga as great that it is

No need to be tsundere for komi

True that I but won't be able to enjoy this manga thoroughly without seeing Komi cries like a little bitch that she is first and then after that we are cool. Tbh I'm just reading this because of Tadano at this point.

I actually wish for Tadano to actually be the one getting friends, Komi have it easy, despise the communicatiin problem, half of her "friends" were fans of her just because she had a pretty face

This. The main problem is him being close with Komi makes people hate him. Although he gained some "friends" because of Komi, there's no true friend beside homobro, Najimi and some might say Onemine.

Onemine is friend with both characters, same with slowpoke girl, of course the valentine fiasco has put many here on alert

I think Masochist girl at least see him as a friend

Sadly she and country girl havre been relegated to group activities, they havent had a central chapter for a while

Her name is Onigashima Akako. She's literally the Red Oni Girl from Onigasima Island where Oni come from.

Also she's already on Komi's friend list from a few chapters ago and she shows up in the background a lot.