Traitor theory just to be discarded

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14923993
archiveofourown.org/works/11277075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANNA DRINK MINA'S PEE

Calm down Aoyama

Cringe

Who is the most powerful Class-A member that's not Deku, Bakugo, Bird, or Todoroki?

Kaminari but he is too retarded to use his power properly.

Iida probably? Doubt anyone else can take a blitz punch in the face. Maybe Momo.

It should be retarded Pikachu
It's actually Kirishima
It could be Momo

OP you bitch, you gotta put "My Hero Academia" into the subject title, not in the text of it.
I love Camie.
Kirishima. Kaminari needs two more upgrades to be #5.

kirishima
he would wreck anyone in class-a that's not ashido (probably) or the 4 you mentioned

I WANT TSU TO WRAP HER TONGUE AROUND MY DICK

I WANT MINA AND TSUYU TO DOUBLE TEAM ME
I WANT TO HAVE FROPPY SHOVE HER TOUNGE DOWN MY URETHRA WHILE MINA PISSES DOWN MY THROAT

Are you pure retarded?

He can't even touch Birb, he'd get ragdolled.

Okay, for real how many of us are there.
strawpoll.me/14923993

I'm pretty sure there are only like 5 of us that actively shitpost
The rest just come and go

You're a very, very loud minority.

>people with one specific fetish are not the majority in a general thread
#wow #woah

You could try drinking Bleach

This is my first time visiting a BnHA thread, but are they normally like this?

Stop posting your fetishes.

>I WANT to essentially drink acid
>"drink bleach lmao"

We’re bored and waiting for spoilers.

I want to violate this retard.

Usually not. It's like they lost their mind 2-3 days ago. Hopefully it will only last a few more days.

Not at all, they're usually one guy posting intentionally terrible Tumblr art, two fujos talking about their man crushes and posting gay shit, some fag sucking Grape or Mirio's dick, three people who didn't read the manga pretending to discuss theory but actually just calling each other fags and getting angry, three other miscellaneous fags arguing about Deku vs Bakugo, who's shittiest, five to seven waifufags spamming bullshit at each other, one guy who actually knows what's up trying to start theory discussions for real and being ignored, and three people complaining about no update, and lastly one guy who hates the series letting everyone know. Usually a few people talk about fetishes here and there, mostly the fujos or the stray lingering frogfags. But this is a special diversion going on the last few days, honestly it's just the new meme in this hellhole.
And a few of these guys who post All Might faces and complain about literally anything and everything that gets posted, like I just did, but piecemeal and over and over.

I wish they were

Aoyama will get expelled and Shinso will take his place in Class A

Stop lying and pretending it used to be in any way better.

no

Mineta

Waifu of the week.
Before this it was Kendou and some other minor characters. Before that Toga pedos dominated. Before that, Momo for a while. Before that Ochako had a little time in the sun. Before that, people were unironically waifuing Froppy for the longest time.

>hands not even grabbing some breast
wtf

he won't like verandas anymore after next chapter

I forgot about the OTHER piss posters. But we actually did have some days of peace before they switched their focu on Mina and started using constant caps lock.

How did you forget about the shippingfaggotry? The

Aoyama falls to his death and it turns out it was all a misunderstanding but he's gone forever.
Isn't that covered between the fujos and waifufags? All they shitpost about.

You don't see Shiggy's hands grabbing his crotch, do you?

Why is Kaminari the one guy with my favorite superpowers in fiction but had the absolute dumbest usage of it for the longest time? I don't get it. He could be so cool. Just give Deku that electrification power instead.
That is true.

Did this user get killed mid-sentence?

Do you think Aoyama is quirkless and his belt is the one that shoots the lasers or it is to control his power?

What a guy must to do to be in between these two?

No, but Shiggy's for story, not sex appeal. What's the point of a young well-endowed female character with cleavage showing unnecessarily and wearing short shorts or nothing under the bottom of that shirt, but the hands AREN'T grabbing any? The entire thing was clearly drawn for sex appeal.

the beginnings of Deku's ptsd start with him thinking he offed a villain by finger flicking the veranda

Quirkless obviously. Only retards would say otherwise

Quirkless.

Her hands are gigantic compared to her arm length.

In a word? Eugenics.
>starts awake, slams through the glass palming Aoyama in the face
>OfA slams him straight through the railing, crushing his spine and leaving deep cuts in his midriff from the broken, twisted steel
>hovering midair, eyes adjust to the darkness, finally sees Aoyama falling, a shocked empty copy of his normal enthusiastic smile on his features, pain in his eyes
>he's too near the ground to be reached in time even with a vertical New Hampshire smash
>a sickening crunch
>WHERE DID I GO WRONG, I LOOOOOST A FRIEND

Who's the guy on the left?
Anyway, the fact that I will never get fucked by Endeavor kills me.

Deku will be mine, and there's nothing you can do, Sup Forums

> two fujos talking about their man crushes and posting gay shit
I thought "fujo" was a female landwhale?
And who is this one guy? I'd like to talk to him.

Belt directs it and keeps his stomach from caving in so easily. Only dick-munching feckless cuck troglodytes would believe he was quirkless.

>And who is this one guy? I'd like to talk to him.
The one who you claim knows what's up and tries to start a discussion but always gets ignored, I mean.

>friend
Nigga please he don’t give a shit about Aoyama

I died while writing it and got revived as a zombie, yes.

It's me
He never did, but seeing him about to splat made all the nice interactions they'd ever had run through his head and he realized he'd missed out on something irreplaceable through his rash actions.

But how would Iida react?

Heel turn.
Aoyama dies because of Deku's carelessness/panic/spacing out/doing the wrong thing somehow.
Iida thinks about this and his brother and what Stain was saying.
Becomes the new Stain. Weeding out unfit heroes. But doesn't go after heroes like his brother, just new up-and-coming heroes and just maims them so they can't be heroes anymore if they don't behave right or are too weak.

Oh. Should have guessed.
Okay, we'll gloss over my first question for the time being.
Dazzle me. What discussion can you provide the thread with?

SPOILERS WEN around mutants watch yourselves

Why is Mina so cool and genki and pretty? I don't get it.

Why is Mina such a huge bitch?

Is there a hero with a respawn quirk like Connor's

I see how it can work with Enji but not with Knuckle.
>not knowing knuckle duster
Shame on you, sir! Shame.

I've decided to pick up drawing because of the sheer anger I felt when I found out there was no mina pee art. So question, should I use pen or pencil to practice?

Will the league of villains ever be truly defeated in a giant arc or are they fated to become some sort of team rocket?

Okay here's one maybe direct enough to get people to bite:
Do you think that in the future Deku will go past just trying to adapt his body to receive more OfA power without breaking by changing fighting style and limbs used, and incorporate a durable titanium exoskeleton into his hero suit? To keep his legs and arms from breaking when he jumps or punches with lots of power. Or will Hori keep forgetting support exists except when it's convenient for a side chapter or a deus ex machina?
To beat Knuckles you just need to deny him his emerdudes, pic related

But you're not even the one who said you would because that was me. You should use pencil unless you erase too much, in which case use pen to force yourself to draw a complete flawed thing then draw another one after, better. Better way to git gud. But really you should get a tablet after a little practice.

Probably a toss up between Iida, Kirishima, or Ochako. The three kind of counter eachother in different ways.

Kaminari would be better if he got more cool toys to help his quirk.

Momo is good situationally, but not particularly good in fights between stronger quirks.

Do you think shiggy uses his dads disembodied hand to fap since using his own is too risky?

different user here. i say we bring mei back to go full MGS4 BB Unit and give him a body suit of some sort that pumps him full of pcp 'enhancers' to help with the self maiming

user if you are here, I need you to continue this fanfic. Honestly the best thing to have come out of it.

He's unable to control his power, but it's based on confidence. He either can barely use it when he's not confident, or it blasts out of control when he's excited or super happy. Like an emotionally controlled Cyclops.

I have a You Say Run moment for him with that in mind, and how he learns to, if not completely control it, be able to use his beltless state in a fight and also start applying the 'can transfer light lasers through conduits and such' as an expansion of his ability.

>Give OfA to Shoji
>He can use 100% power all the time and replace the broken limbs

You have to remember that there's a lot of similar quirks floating around. There's probably someone with cool lighting generation/control out there.

Kaminari is weird because he has a mid tier electric quirk. It's not useless, but it's not a Endeavor/Shouto tier emitter quirk. He can discharge, but he can't really direct it and isn't immune to it.

Knuckleduster. He's a quirkless vigilante who wears knuckledusters and punches bad guys.

Can you imagine how slimy and wet her pussy is when you stick dick in.

My villain wishlist:
>AfO dead but passes on most or all quirks to Shiggy somehow
>Stain kills AfO somehow? But in a sneaky way, not contest of strength
>Stain escapes
>Stain takes any interesting remnants of mafia as well as all Stain loyalists and becomes a real underworld force but not dealing drugs, legit devoted to ideals and purges any scum who act like normal villains from his ranks/the city he operates in
>it has a lower crime rate than any hero-operated city, the local hero office is temporarily forced to retreat to the next town over's hero base after several of them are killed
>he becomes like a Kira sort of figure but with a gang and control of this town, no one dares do any crime or those who do die instead of go to jail for a while and re-offend
>Shiggy now an unhinged loner wandering the streets preying on people and gaining power, still has ruins of AfO's organization superstructure and he and Void are now the only people who know about any of it
>hides out for months at a time only to pop up where no strong heroes are there to know about it or do anything and goes on a rampage, usually getting one or two specific quirks for his dossier but also just grabbing any trash quirks he can because why not, they might mutate with something
Another legit point:
Are the hands necrotic or do those seal things keep them alive? Do they stick to his face and neck like magnetism as some secondary quirk or something AfO loaned him? Surely the face one at least can't be held on by any living "grip" strength, just doesn't make sense. Does he have an AfO-like power that lends him the powers of anyone whose hands touch him fully, and it's one of the hands on or around him that actually belonged to someone with the dust destruction perk?
So, like backpack loli but not a horrendous mistake and asspull?
Denki needs grounds and kunai and horrible facial burn scars and dessication, let's make an Adolf of him.
OJ :^)

True, Jirou was making a comment about it as well, and electro-type villains have made an appearance before as well (literal who USJ villain).
Kaminari does seem immune to his electrification though, right? It fries his brain from overusage, not from a single discharge. I would consider that a difference. He seems more concerned about hurting others than himself, as well.

>What a guy must to do to be in between these two?
Honestly at this point reserving a spot between them in the graveyard seems like the best plan.

Both of them will be gone before 2018 ends

Is anyone reading this fanfic of how Deku has a quirk, but it's so horrifying that he pretends he's quirkless? I actually come back to it more often than I thought I would. Kind of interesting really. It also doesn't have any ships so that's a plus.

>Not knowing knuckle daddy.

>So, like backpack loli but not a horrendous mistake and asspull?
yes. i was hoping to see something akin to Bane and his venom tubes. i mean Deku already has the mask, cool armor on his legs now, and is hopefully going to make some gains soon. all he needs now is the suit.

You know now that we've seen Gigantomachia, I now wonder why Hori replaced him with Muscular during the villain attack on the summer camp.

Why is this fandom infested with gaylords?

I'm interested. Can you post a link?

Why didn't Stain get the death penalty when it's confirmed to exist in the BNHA universe? He's a serial killer with a double digit kill count who was all over the news, hard to think of criminals more deserving of it.

And even worse, his continued existence incites others to emulate them.

Comes with the territory of the series.
archiveofourown.org/works/11277075 I'll be honest with you and say I have no idea what Deku's quirk is supposed to be, but it's entertaining to read the horror and the changes made to canon.

He seems like he is meant to be the All Might killer and maybe he originally intended All Might to die during the kamino arc

Thanks

I know I'm overthinking what is obviously a joke quirk and quirks themselves are often complete jokes and analyzing them is stupid (I mean, the guy with speech bubbles for a head in class B, come on, let's not pretend the shark isn't well jumped)
HOWEVER...
What if there's a special organ or neural cluster in the brain responsible for sending special signal voltage to parts of Kaminari's body responsible for generating and syncing the electrical current, and it's overuse of those neural circuits that "fries his brain" (gives him a fever/headache maybe, from overheating or just slight discharge to nearby neurons changing their excitability and fucking up his hormonal and psychological state as a temporary result). That or eventual feedback from the organs/body parts they're signalling to if extended use overrides their insulating qualities.
All he really needs is to stop only using his powers in the most retarded ways. Unlimited force that's hard to control and can't use too much of, always breaking his legs to get places, but he never thinks to throw something like those weights Nighteye had NO trouble whatsoever knocking out some strong quirk users with with his native, purely human strength, dexterity, and speed. And he was a wiry fuck at that.
Hadn't made him up yet, he's too powerful of a villain for that part of the story, or both.
Justice system is pussies, I mean they rely on these heroes to organize themselves and do things their way and the cops apparently just clean up and have second string quirks. No militarized quirk users keeping the streets safe by overwhelming force, no crime info system worth talking about using useful quirks like Nighteye and Pixiebob have, no they're sulking or training kids and cosplaying instead. Not even a decent mercenary military company of quirk users to enforce law at behest of governments. Stain should have been executed publicly, but the government is weak.

>Daymare
I read a couple of chapters of it and put it on backlog. But basically, Deku's quirk is that he's the lovechild of the Hulk and Pennywise.

You can't really do anything about it just keep ignoring them and they will slowly disperse over the course of the manga when they finally realise there are no gay pairings in the end. Just like those NarutoxSasuke fujos back then.

>bitch
Mina is stereotypical ESFP.

Exactly. I get AFO being sent to a top secret prison because government is probably trying to cover up as much as possible related to that and extract as much info as possible from him, but Stain is just some shmuck trying to justify his murders, like virtually all irl serial killers do. There's really no point in keeping him around, both from an in-universe standpoint and a narrative one - no hero we have seen yet is corrupt enough for a killer to be able to teach them morals.

>Hadn't made him up yet, he's too powerful of a villain for that part of the story, or both.
He had already been designed/shown IIRC. We just didn't know anything about him at all.

>Justice system is pussies
The teeth villain was confirmed to be on the death row, though.