How was Aizen supposed to beat him once reaching the royal realm (say after beating ichigo after Deicide)?

How was Aizen supposed to beat him once reaching the royal realm (say after beating ichigo after Deicide)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDpEmAhP4tE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With an asspull, duh

He had Kaikaku for this. Obviously,

By using is Bankai.
He didn't even need his bankai to fuck with the Yhwach.

Ichebe would just take it away.

How much did Aizen really know about the Royal Guard, anyway? I thought that as long as he was immortal everything would've been fine.

He thought that

Ichibei's feats are impressive only when Yhwach was nerfed by his powers. A shinigami like Aizen should have access to kido techs that allows him to remove the ink like shakkaho or other fire type moves

Hogyoku shit.

There should be a new chapter today

Very interesting piece of new info. Mayuri calls Yhwach a subspecies of Quincy, then corrects himself and calls him the originating species/pure breed. This should settle the debate regarding Yhwach being the originator or not.

Okay, basic gist of it. Candice wakes up in Mayuri's lab. There is an exchange of words, Candice agrees to cooperate although she does not trust Mayuri. Her job is to capture Ginjo. She goes to attack him. Back in the lab the arrancar (Luppi, Dordoni, Cirucci, Charlotte) are let out of their pods and they talk to Mayuri. Chapter ends when a sudden change occurs in Ginjo and Candy's fight. Supposedly Ginjo has used his hybrid hollow form bankai.

Also Dordoni learns that Ichigo killed Ginjo and is somewhat melancholic. He says that he can no longer call Ichigo a "boy".

O MY HOKAGEYOAISTONE

What fucking chapter? Bleach ended already. Did I got into a alternative timeline where it is still ongoing?

Novel

wow that is so fucking interesting holy shit.

Why does Mayuri want her to capture him?

Hard to tell. Mayuri said something to the effect of Ichigo reacting if something happened to Ginjo. Also he wants Fullbringer samples.
It settles the argument of whether or not Yhwach truly is the very first quincy. And if the Quincies from 1000 years ago are all his descendants. The answer is: Yes he is the very first quincy.

I hope you're joking. Its not 'just' ink, you can literally see in the manga that Ichibei was drawing the 'black' out of all of Soul Society to use that technique.

Its like saying Yamamoto's bankai is 'just fire'.

Have the previous chapters been translated yet?

All of book one and partial translations/summaries of the previous chapters from book 2.

>novels
I hate it, kubo should let someone adapt it into a manga since he doesn't want to draw anymore.

Ichibei already got stomped by a god once so...

Kubo can live off his millions and his royalties for the rest of his life.

Soi Fon's shikai requires it pierce the target to activate; which is why it didn't work on Aizen (see also: Ichigo v Kenpachi)

Ichibei's power has no such caveat, it only needs to touch the object to activate. That's not to say Aizen's God-tier reiatsu may not be able to negate it on it's own, but Monk's Reiatsu is also on another level.

>Soi Fon's shikai requires it pierce the target to activate; which is why it didn't work on Aizen (see also: Ichigo v Kenpachi)

No, if a reiatsu is stronger then it simply makes ineffective any trick or side effect the opponent may have.
It's why Baraggan is just number 2 despite having an hax ability.

>Read Bleach weekly since 2005
>Literally was there for the big Aizen twist at end of SS arc
>Get hyped at Aizen's power
>"Wow guys, Aizen's shikai is so OP can you imagine what his bankai will be like?"
>Years go by and still no Aizen bankai
>He gets beat by Ichigo and still no bankai
>Still hold out a shred of hope that he'll return and we can see it
>Reappears during Blood War arc
>HOLY SHIT MAN THIS IS IT
>HOLY SHIT MAN HE'S CONFRONTING YHWACH, HERE IT COMES
>No aizen bankai
>series ends

>No, if a reiatsu is stronger then it simply makes ineffective any trick or side effect the opponent may have.

Again, this is a misconception based on the panel here The explanation here is the one that's actually supported in the manga.

>It's why Baraggan is just number 2 despite having an hax ability.

That's purely Aizen fuckery/ Starrk having an absurd base reiatsu level.

Aizen's sword cracked after Yhwach proclaimed that all bankai had been broken in the future. Kyouka Suigetsu was the bankai all along.

>that's actually supported in the manga.
Post proof then.

>Starrk having an absurd base reiatsu level.
And how do you think that works?

So Yhwach is the first Quincy. What the fuck is the Soul King, and how does he play into everything?

>Post proof then.
I already did? We were given the explanation of Soi Fon's shikai a few volumes beforehand after she fought that Fraccion; I believe it is you who needs to support your argument with an example from the manga, no?

Find out next time on:

DRAGON
L0N
Z

>I already did?

That page doesn't say that reiatsu works as a shield that prevents piercing, just that his superior reiatsu makes her sword useless, and that reiatsu is all that matters.

Not even Kubo knows, he literally had no clue what the fuck he was doing at the end.

>implying that wasn't an illusion too

>That page doesn't say that reiatsu works as a shield that prevents piercing

That's is why I specifically cited Ichigo v Zaraki, where Zaraki's reiatsu works as a shield that prevents piercing (while also cutting through Zangetsu like butter). My given explanation applies to both scenarios.

Alright, but if it was just that how could Starrk defeat Baraggan for example? Or why do you think the clothes of that Royal Guard made Pepe's love ineffective?

>the quincy arc started 6 years ago

>how could Starrk defeat Baraggan for example?

They've never actually fought so we wouldn't know. The given explanations are:
a) Espada rankings are based on Reiatsu- which explains why Yammy is the Cero Espada despite not being necessarily that strong (his Reiatsu increases with anger) as well as why Starrk is higher than Barragan (Reiatsu is so strong that it needs to be stored in a separate body)

or b) Aizen wanted to troll Barragan so he demoted him to the #2 spot. This is both in line with Aizen's character and explains the Luppi/Grimmjow situation.

>Or why do you think the clothes of that Royal Guard made Pepe's love ineffective?
You may need to elaborate here,I don't recall this ever being an established plot point.

>Ichigo gets his REAL zanpakuto and starts dual wielding
>Kubo makes a point of mentioning that his old bankai really was just a fake imitation of a bankai like Byakuya said it was
>the latter half of the Blood War Arc is partially committed to building up hype over Ichigo's new "real" bankai
>never uses it
Fuck you, Kubo.

He does use it though? I mean only for one chapter, but it still counts.

Mayuri up to his old ways as usual. I love it

Yes it is all about reiatsu, but how would reiatsu stop Respira if it's just a shield?

>he demoted him to the #2 spot.
Which is actually #3, him being Primera would still mean he isn't on top regardless.

About the Pepe thing, Pepe used his love arrows on Byakuya but they didn't work because they were stopped by his new clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDpEmAhP4tE

No GTFO. You are completely misinterpreting it. And I'm not gonna get dragged down into an otaku point for point essay contest. All you need to know is that you are wrong.

>inb4 then post proof then!

>Yes it is all about reiatsu, but how would reiatsu stop Respira if it's just a shield?
It wouldn't, that's my point.

>About the Pepe thing, Pepe used his love arrows on Byakuya but they didn't work because they were stopped by his new clothes.

Feel free to post the chapter/ page where this is stated.

>tfw had a dream where I woke up and started ranting about Bleach's ending
I thought I had gotten over it, but it appears part of my subconscious has yet to.

Post proof then.

The truth is everyone got it wrong, including me. It makes more sense when you reread the Ichigo/ Zaraki fight

Using the heart.

WOW. This guy is way off base. Talk about reading comprehension failure.

see

It was all illusion, bravo Kubo

Rules don't matter if the author has self-admittedly said that he tends to change things or alter things slightly to suit the story. You think quoting some panel or some random data book is gonna matter when the author Kubo goes "oh yea. forgot about that. well...this is how works now instead."

Then it makes no sense for Baraggan to be below Starrk.

>Feel free to post the chapter/ page where this is stated.
I don't remember the number but it's a few chapters before Pepe dies.

Didn't mention any data books, this is all from the manga. If you want to refute me please do so with examples from the manga.

see

Ichigo never manifested his ability according to those in the know.

> (You)
>see

Reading comprehension isn't really your thing is it.

Don't listen to other user. Don't twist yourself in knots about technique vs technique. The explanation is simple. If you have enough spirit power, you can blunt the effects of any technique. Or outright be unaffected by it. Catching swords, pushing aside kido, etc all become possible. Barragan may have an awesome technique, but if your raw stats are way way higher, then it would just become an annoying cloud to blow away, or brush past. Respira wouldn't touch you.

Done. Kubo approved answered. He would be proud.

>repeat the same disproven argument ad nauseum

Again, feel free to refute my argument with examples from the manga.

Yeah, that's what I thought too and it seems the most sensible answer anyway.

Christ are people actually arguing about Bleach? It's long dead you goobers. And it was stupid and nonsensical even when it was a live.

You're falling into a common pitfall here: you're trying to use headcanon to explain canon, when canon explains canon.

>we will NEVER get to see Aizen's shikai
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>What the fuck is the Soul King
at this point it's pretty obvious he was YHWH or if we wanna go gnostic, the demiurge.

>when canon explains canon.
I'm still waiting for an explanation on how Starrk can defeat Baraggan.

An argument implies both sides have made a valid case, in this case only one side has evidence from the manga while the other side only has a popular headcanon.

Use your brain. Are you retarded? Stop treating this like its some comicbook debate that where you push up your glasses like some anime nerd and go "well actually according to blah blah blah...." then post some panel like its the golden rule of law.

If you follow bleach then you should know Kubo has self-admitted to forgetting, or even changing things (esp. from the early bleach years when everything was still being built). If a newer panel contradicts an older panel, then consider it a retcon.

>mfw all of my headcanon is confirmed canon
Feels good man

>I'm still waiting for an explanation on how Starrk can defeat Baraggan.

a) Espada rankings are based on Reiatsu- which explains why Yammy is the Cero Espada despite not being necessarily that strong (his Reiatsu increases with anger) as well as why Starrk is higher than Barragan (Reiatsu is so strong that it needs to be stored in a separate body)

or b) Aizen wanted to troll Barragan so he demoted him to the #2 spot. This is both in line with Aizen's character and explains the Luppi/Grimmjow situation.

Pick one; both are valid considering the source material.

>If a newer panel contradicts an older panel, then consider it a retcon.

There's no contradiction being made here though.

>has evidence from the manga
No, you have nothing, you're just a bumbling retard and everyone else in the thread already pointed that out.

L0N you're a good guy but you're the definitive king of Bleach headcanon

B is nonsensical and A isn't an explanation.
You're a literal retard.

I wonder why Mayuri just doesn't go after Ginjo himself, he can no doubt take him in a fight

see

To Aizen this must be like getting stabbed with a butterknife. Dude has so much reiatsu that killer one hit kill stuff dont even bother him

>B is nonsensical
'Aizen is a troll' is a known fact user

>A isn't an explanation.
It is literally an explanation.

speedblitz?
nuking him to death?
the missile already showed how respira isn't an infallible defense and his time dilution requires him to actually see an attack coming.

It's like stabbing a butterknife into a metal plate.

Also Soi Fon needs to pierce the target in the same spot twice to get the one hit kill effect, as she explained in the Fraccion fight.

Hybrids are incredibly strong and durable. Mayuri is not a frontline fighter, he prefers scheming in the background.

>Again, feel free to refute my argument with examples from the manga.

You want an example......from a manga...where author literally interacts with fans on japanese twitter who point out problems with his story...and the author replies on japanese twitter with

"Oh totally forgot about that."

or

"Forget that. I just want to draw cool shit."

Or

"Nah. This is how it works now. This way is much better."

Man you are hopeless. If you can't see the problem here then I'm wasting air on you.

Baraggan may not be as fast as Starrk but he's pretty fast too, he speedblitzed Soifon (still time manipulation probably but the point stands), I don't think he can't keep up with Starrk.

>my argument is that there's no point in arguing SO SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG

(You)

>It's like stabbing a butterknife into a metal plate.

nigga thats exactly what I just said. Aizen don't give a fuck about your butterknife. he aint no grusher candy with hard outside and a juicy inside. his whole body is DIAMOND.

That implies Aizen was using bankai the whole time.

Your (trying) to look for a argument when you should be smart enough to realize the author doesn't give the details as much thought as you do. I pity you.

The whole thread is laughing at you. Go edit a bleach wikia or something. Maybe you'll stroke your nerd ego there.

Perfectly doable for him

What if his shikai is actually what he said it was? Creating mist to confuse his opponents?

Kubo and Shounen Jump executives didn't get along well. Supposedly, Kubo wanted to take a long break before the end of the Espada arc in order to research and plan out the future plot of the manga. But Bleach was selling way too hot at the time and SJ Executives told him fuck no and to keep writing more bleach you peasant. We are making too much money. Then Kubo started bashing them in interviews, and the relationship kept getting worse after that.

Seriously, if the author wants to take a break to plan the manga out better, then let him. Shounen Jump is like the EA of the manga world.

My argument is self-evident, user. What's really pathetic is that you feel the need to meta-argue over the fact that we're discussing something.

>he aint no grusher candy with hard outside and a juicy inside
You sure?
Everytime someone did manage to pierce his flesh the blood gushed out like crazy
Either that or he used his bankai in the final battle without making it obvious since his shikai wasn't behaving the way it normally does.
I could see Kubo pulling another 4th level with the bankai.

Unfortunately that's how it is in the manga business.

Holy fuck, it's LoN

You know I was having trouble understanding the same thing as well. Like why was Barragan Number 2 instead of 1? But this explanation makes the most sense so I can live with it.

Didn't Naruto get to go on hiatus for like a year? Why not give the same to Bleach? Makes no sense.

Dude just ignore the other guy. He's just looking to argue for the sake of arguing. Ignore him He would be more at home arguing with others about DBZ power levels. Bleach doesn't follow hard logic. Everything can change.

So, if we go by this explanation, a being with enough reiatsu could no-sell Ichibei’s ink shit. The question, in that case, would be: does Aizen have enough reiatsu to do that?

according to databooks Starrk could pull off unlimited blade/gunworks.
That's probably how he'd beat Barragan in a hypothetical fight if he got serious.