Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwiX4X61gNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDBh8swgEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2018
>still watching seasonal anime

Touken Ranbu. Needs more Hotarumaru.

A lot actually.

Yes. I have Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, Touken Ranbu and FranXX to look forward to every week. Saiki is great too but the lack of subs is a bit of a letdown.

No. Dropped everything. Devilman Crybaby still makes it the best season in a long time though,

>Franxx

Do you think the 4 guys in the OP could be the homo squad?

They could all be dudes. I wonder what their mechas will look like if they actually have male pistils.

I hope they are interesting because so far the male characters are a complete let-down, I'm watching Franxx for the girls to be honest.

I'm enjoying this, feMC has some personality.
Narek a cute, a CUTE!

How can they pilot without girls?

Likely, homobait characters tend to have at least a bit more personality than self-insert characters. I hate how passive Hiro has been so far. Hopefully that changes as the series progresses.

The guy with the glasses is my favourite so far, but it's too early to judge. Yes, the girls seem much more interesting and with a nice character design, they put extra effort for them.

It would be nice. All the flat chests suggest the possibility, but it could be but leader guy is going to be partnered with the pageboy girl in front and the other three will be with the muzzled triplets. I dunno about the chances of inserting homosexuality in A-1/Trigger's PLEASE REPRODUCE anime.

He wasn't that passive, at least he was direct with Ichigo and that asshole shortie.

No kidding, if anyone has any doubts just look at how much focus and detail was given to the girls dressing up while the guys got nothing.

I don't think Hiro is all that passive but he's still boring as fuck. I'm mostly watching for the girls too.

Yeah he's a bro.

Because it's a show blatantly targeted to hets. The robots are cute sexy ladies too.

Not denying that, but Trigger always throws us a bone at least.

I don't even mind if there's no homo since I like Hiro being bros with glasses, but I so badly want to see him naked.

>hets
/u/ and twitter please

Hiro is so milquetoast though.

>Not denying that, but Trigger always throws us a bone at least.
When was the last time they did that?

>Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Patrician taste. There could be some homo between the trap and Banba.

Eh yeah I suppose but he's not as bad as Shinji.

Wasn't there one guy in Kiznaiver?
Anyway by throwing the bone I meant more not neglecting the guys, they give them good designs and fanservice too.

Shinji was totally fine as a protagonist.

For the type of show he was in yeah, but comparing the 2 otherwise Hiro's obviously better.

>no images murdered this episode's thread
I hope we can have a comfy, if small, thread for Pedal on Monday.

Wonfes SOON anything you lads hope/waiting for?
Pic related prototype

A lot. Swords and YowaPeda are just what I hoped for them. I even caught up on Sanrio Danshi and that's going alright too. I'm surprised that Slut is best boy so far.

>haven't watched a single episode of anything in 3 seasons
I've lost control of my life

> villian team are all boys while hero team are straight couples
Wtf im het now

Self insert MCs are so disgusting.

Shinji has a huge amount of depth and development.

A good Doutanuki figure after 3 fucking years.

My Appmon doujin just came in the mail.

A nice scale of Honebami and some other swords.
Some idol scales maybe.
Unrealistic but I want it anyway: A good Dazai scale.

It's ok. Still haven't caught up to bike homos. Saiki, Ito Junji and Popute are the main things I look forward to every week.

The doM? You have to squint reaaaally hard for that to be fujobait though. Their girls on the other hand make tons of skin contact, invite each other out to dates and hold hands.

I don't even like Eva, but this is some prime stupidity. Are you just basing that on their designs?

Super interesting

Goro is gonna get a scale I can feel it.

Greek robots.

But yeah, hoping for homo in a magical girlfriend show by A1 is a bit foolish I guess.

I have an enormous list of desires.
Realistically, I want to see more swords; Hachisuka's scale for my most wanted prototype and anything Iwatooshi for my most wanted announcement. It'd be nice to see something for Tiger and Bunny as well, hopefully not a Megahouse Limited+Exclusive, to hype up the new project announcement.

When "he" going to show up
Y'know the one who i am talking about
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwiX4X61gNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDBh8swgEM

I hate bait so I don't care about fujobait, only canon.
I like lewd fanservice.

Yeah obviously user, Evangelion is obviously the better show.

Literally ADOLESCENCE except in one specific case though.

Something looks off.

I miss Ufo's bodies.

senpaitachis, just a friendly reminder to also suggest google drive links as an alternative to the autistic scanlators who uses gdocs pdf then I'll do the rest.
thanks.
;^)

When they designed these two.

For these two to do something.

Procreate
Homosexuality is sin

It's not likely, but it is possible.

Oni has a penis

Hanamaru is chock full of QUALITY and it makes my swordfu look terrible in almost all of his shots, but I still enjoy it so much more than Katsugeki. UFO making the all-swords comfy anime would be the ideal though.

Hiro is neither as cute nor as relatable as Shinji. The design of his mech is shit and he has no character development because (surprise, surprise) there's only 2 episode of Franxx out yet.

>Scans dead
>Anime never

Mutsu made me leave my husbando of 9 years. Homewrecker.

Ufo's bodies were pure sex, they can't be topped. Hanamaru still does a good job at this anyway.

>they make the only cute/interesting looking guys villains
They better not make this a self insert fantasy where the dull MC wins just cuz against the more interesting enemies.

Slutwhore

Surely they'll become allies at the end of first cour.

Katsugeki made me gay I wanted to fuck every hole of Kane-san, but I'm not really feeling it with Hanamaru I don't know if it's only me but I also feel like there's some weird filter.

Yeah Kane-san in Hanamaru doesn't have the same impact he had in Katsugeki

I don't even care if they're good guys or villains, I just want Trigger to bend over to the homos and make some good bait. LWA had yuribait (or so I've heard), now it's the boys' turn.

Is Fluffy-kun gonna pull a Kaworu on us?

>canna has a new magazine for shotafags
>legal shota series
I hope this will become a fad. Shota content has been lacking these past few years.
magazine scans never ever
It's close to dying anyways.
I dropped it when the author can't stop giving Crow a break.

I'd like to see Kane-san being topped.

>seriously believing that for even a second
So far all fanservice was focused on the girls, they might end up as joke characters.

Hi, Hiro.

That makes things even better!
Its good as long as they gonna have baby.

Where will this homo go?

Well Hanamaru doesn't have enough budget to give the swords delicious bodies, unlike Katsugeki, but it has it's own charm.

What, you didn't like this? Goro was even throwing around that "I'm glad you stayed" line.

Sousuke and Nagisa finally have their show where they can be together.

nowhere

I haven't enjoyed a new season this much in a long time.

>they might end up as joke characters
They're not too ugly so it's fine. And FranXX is obviously going to focus on straight fan service, so I'm not expecting much anyway.

There's a doujin where he gets fucked by Tsurumaru and Jiji, it's pretty hot.

Fuck Goro. Even the fatty is more charming.

Of course Anri is such a lewd whore that he converts men to bisexuality. Sasuga.

It's the first step before fully accept homo superiority.

>bisexuality
>not making them swear off women altogether
Low tier.

I'm rewatching old shows. After Crybaby, I think I'm done with this season. Nothing of interest, really.

Check out "kanecom" on panda.

>not enjoying a character who willingly lets his bro fuck his girlfriend
If anyone is gay in the show, it's him.

worth?

Ume-chan said it was difficult playing a character who doesn’t show any jealously when any normal person would.

>doesn’t show any jealously
If you were secretly gay and someone fucked your girlfriend for you, I'm pretty sure you would be relieved and not jealous.

What do you mean? Like how much it cost me?

I think playing out characters who are completely alien to sexuality in a show like Franxx must be interesting.

> boyish shota
Nice. Hopefully there would be some shota top series as well.

I'm guessing Japan doesn't know about bros before hoes?

Okay, anons, how much Tanuki lewd scenes are there in Hanamaru? Additionally, Yamabushi and Iwatooshi.

You can be like that yet still have jealousy, Horo is literally devoid of it.

Have the officer and Shiro fucked already?

Just wondering if it's good...

They got plenty of screentime in the second episode. And then there's that shirtless scene from episode three. Iwatooshi hasn't showed up yet.

Oh I haven't read it yet. It was shipped home and I live in the dorms. I'll find out this weekend.

>T&B
Bandai is too busy selling ridiculously expensive engagement rings. Again.

>They see your dick