Shows that indicate teenage taste

Texhnolyze, EoE, Utena, the list goes on...

>VLC

Tatami Galaxy
Lain

>Mushishi

My appetite for less than mediocre anime has grown as I've gotten older so maybe you're on to something.

"teenage"
user, your "teenagers" are on the mid 20's now

Mirai Nikki
Elfen Lied
Tokyo Ghoul

>VLC
>Mushishi
>Being a fucking contrarian
I'll take going back and becoming a teenager for all of my life as long as I don't have to be lumped with the likes of you.

That's pre-teen. They're not even as bad because they don't pretend to know what they're talking about.

Quality shitposting op, upvoted

This might be one of the worst opening posts I've ever seen. Lists three things, one of which is a film, and then just gives up. You can't put "the list goes on" when you don't even have a list to start with.
F-
Apply yourself and then kill yourself.

>EoE
>show

There's nothing wrong with teenage shows. Meanwhile that One Punch Berserk Naruto crowd is about 25 years old and is guaranteed to stay like this forever.

Darling in the Franxx

I think you're just a blatant contrarian that needs self validation by making this post.

JoJo

Just to name some: Utena, Oreigaru, Tatami Galaxy, Gankutsuou, Durarara, One Punch Man, Ghost in the Shell SAC, Grimgar, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Soul Eater, Panty & Stocking.

Well said user. True anime connoisseurs like ourselves watch true art like K-on.

>teenage taste
>mushishi pic

>I only watch mature anime for mature people like myself

Strike Witches
Cowboy Bebop
Legend of the Galatic Heroes
Non Non Biyori

All teenage trash.

>Strike Witches
faggot

lain , ergo proxy ,

All anime in existence.

Mushishi is my personal AOAT and I am a functioning adult with mature taste. Get fucked OP.

One Piece. If at this point you're still unironically watching this for anything but nostalgia youre underage b&d.

It’s pretty easy: Hunter x Hunter, Jojo, Rose of Versalis, Galaxy Express, Space Battleship Yamato, Bakemonogatari, Eureka Seven, Gundam Z, Kino no Tabi (2003), Madoka, Gintama, Tokyo Ghoul, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ashita no Joe, Hajime no Ippo, Haikyuu, Shokugeki no Souma, Terra E, Fairy Tale, Sword Art Online, Nichijou, Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, Kill la Kill, 3-gatsu no Lion, Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV), Gunsmith Cats, Hellsing, Trigun, Danganronpa, Blue Exprcist, that Butler shit, Parasyte, Lovely Complex, Orange, Highschool DxD, Black Lagoon, Captain Tsubasa, Battery, Ace wo Nerae, Berserk, Claymore, Blame, Top wo Nerae, Spice and Wolf, Persona 4 (not Golden), Kokosake, Zambot 3, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kaiji, Durara, Big O, Steins Gate, Occultic nine, Erased, Akagi, Kakegurui and obviously Baccano.

Hunter X Hunter

>rec thread
>Anons still spoonfeed.
You are fucking idiots.

>I am a functioning adult with mature taste

>Hunter x Hunter

Opinion discarded

Into the trash it goes.

>shonenshit literally targeted at early teens
>not teenage taste

The real question is why you're watching HxH if you aren't a early teen?

is VLC bad?

that was an actual teen list
shows like pokemon would be preteen

impressive shitposting user but i have to sage anyways