mangakakalot.com/chapter/yami_no_koe/chapter_1.4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tomie
not badb, waiting for tomie
tomie

Souichi a cute

/thread

I want slug girl to crawl on my dick.

I actually look forward to new episodes each week, I think most stories are adapted well enough, even if their choice of what to adapt may be a bit weird. Quality of the anime aside, it's just so damn fun.

He is best girl and boy.

I always subconsciously say his name as "Jinjo Uti"

I've noticed a trend where Ito's most disturbing or best stories always seem to revolve around camping or hiking.

>revolve around camping or hiking.
the only one i remember is the one with the buddhist cult, and it wasnt particularly disturbing or good

Read the one with the bird

the one with the guy who was hidden and was already death years ago

Tomie is too freaky for me to be attracted to. I worry about you.

I recently read the haunted house challenge one and thought it was great. I really hope they animate it.
Also I always remember the ice cream man one because the end reveal made me burst out laughing.

I haven't actually watched the anime yet because I realized I somehow missed a bunch of Junji Ito stories and I want to read them first. I'm enjoying the Souichi ones, especially when you imagine them with a laugh track.

This guy deserves a whole show

Thoughts on Hellstar Remina?

>favorite story?
Splatter Film and Long Dream tied for shorts, Remina for longer stories
>thoughts on current anime?
It's okay
>best girl?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Is that Junji Ito's version of Takagi-san?

I remember enjoying it, but I can hardly remember anything about it, oddly.

glyceride has always been my favorite. even if it short it's the one that makes me the most unsettled.

I reread that one the other day, I had forgotten about the ending. I like to think that after the final panel the girl quietly backed up and got the hell out of there while he was distracted.

My favorite. The one I tend to reference the most in my original work, too.

>I tend to reference the most in my original work, too.
What work is that, user?

Fantastic art, kinda silly story.

That story with the honey that was so good that some distant tree monster managed to snipe you from far away

The anime needs more Souichi. DEEN can't make it scary enough, so they should focus on comedy.

that's Splatter Film

Will they adapt A Shit to Remember?

they should.
Imagine all that shitposting Sup Forums could do with it.

I'm reading the Fashion Model chapter and I'm kind of losing my shit here because did Junji Ito really write a story in reaction to Sarah Jessica Parker? I can't unsee it.

I hope we're getting the Souichi tutor episode tomorrow like that one dude predicted, that one is pretty eerie for our boy. And Michina is cute.

No bullying!

>haunted house challenge

I just discovered that this was the very first Souichi story (which of course got retconned). I doubt they'll animate it now but it puts a pretty awesome spin on the whole story with that information. mangakakalot.com/chapter/yami_no_koe/chapter_1.4

>Sarah Jessica Parker
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that

That makes three of us.

I recently found a copy of the gyo anime in a bargain bin, boy is it shit.
Wish he'd release an art book

>Favorite story?
Hanging Balloons
>Thoughts on the current anime?
It's been pretty disappointing desu. I feel like they go by too quickly,so there isn't much suspenseful buildup
>Best girl
Souichi

I forgot the name of the title, it's the one where a girl gets constantly observed by her family, even through walls then she goes to some creepy town where all the houses are connected and she meets her crazy aunt and she doesn't mind her neighbors see her naked.

I don't watch the anime because it just won't capture Ito's aesthetics, but I'm sure the seiyuus have done have a fantastic job.

The Town Without Streets

I fucking love it, don't even care about the silliness that comes later.

bump

>best girl

>thoughts on anime
The only thing I have to look forward to on friday...

>best girl
Is there any doubt?

1 - Den of the Sleep Demon. The concept of somebody having this whole universe inside of him and then having to control it to avoid being replaced by a being from that universe, as if his body was a shirt that your turn inside out, is absolutely brilliant.
2 - Have been enjoying and looking forward to the anime. It's cool to see some of Ito's works being remade with color and sounds. I do hope that someday we get an adaptation with a bigger budget that tries to do something ambitious with one of his stories.
3 - Stitch girl a best.

So, anons, what would you guys recommend to someone that adores Junji Ito's work? Which anime/manga?

nothing compares, sorry. Its a blackpill

I wish there were another story about a girl becoming Tomie due to getting her blood. There's only a single one, and it has to share spotlight with closing loose ends from a previous story, it seems like a concept that could be explored more.

>mangakakalot.com/chapter/yami_no_koe/chapter_1.4
I never understud if this suppose to be all part of Souichi wet dream or his actual future

Literally me and my frist crush as a kid

I agree