Dragon Ball Super

I think that it is possible to run a piccolo as SS2 when
I was looking like a fighter at a tournament competition I wonder how much Gohan was when I was saying that I was going to
SS2 but
it was a piccolo, It is not your own power, is it? "I was talking about
Ultimate below the SS2 below You are going to be above the SS2, but
if you only have to accumulate the magical fire gun, it will pass a certain degree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-7qH-wzzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need my dose

"17 and Freeza try to defeat Toppo; 17 by using rocks to attack."

This... seems like a poor plan. I'm sure it will be more involved in the show, but that sentence just conjures up images of Android 17 to knock out Toppo by hitting him in the eyes with some rock

New bread found

Vegeta turns Maximum Oversaiyan. If someone told me 10 episodes ago Vegeta would handle a GoD level Lorax along with Ayy lmao, I would say that person's definitely on some of that Namekian green. Now, I think our boi's new form might just rival UI.

Best outfit coming through

I wish there was a way for the west to petition Toriyama and Toei and tell them to stop dressing up Gohan as a Goku clone

Vegeta is obviously Jiren tier now, or much closer to it than Goku at the very least.
His final flash was strong enough to knock down Jiren.
Vegeta's final flash at full power would have completely destroyed Jiren, so he had to hold back not to kill him

Cell managed to dodge Vegeta's final flash which is why he only lost half of his body. If it had hit his entire body Cell would've died right there

Daily reminder that Jiren has tried his eye blitz attack 3 times, and only UI goku broke through it. Hit and SSBKaioken got btfo by it.
>but muh vegeta dodged it without UI
Wrong, Jiren's eyes didn't go red, those were just regular punches.
Vegeta will get knocked out by this attack, screencap this.

>he had to hold back not to kill him

It's actually really simple you dumb fuck. Frieza tries to paralyze Toppo by using his psychic powers while 17 throws huge rocks at him. It's the hardest material in the multiverse. How the fuck is throwing the hardest material in the multiverse at someone stronger than you a bad idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-7qH-wzzU

rewatching some of the Buu Saga, I don't even have to watch the Super Buu fight to see what a cocky little shit Gohan was

Even here vs. Dabura he was smug and took his time to do his attacks, and held back. I'm really hoping they permanently erase this bullshit from him, moving on in Super and make him a fully serious fighter.

Well, I guess the leaks were fake. And how the fuck is Vegeta fighting Toppo and Jiren at once? And where is Goku?

Great Saiyaman outfit without headgear > Goku gi > Blue gi > Piccolo gi

I can't believe Toyo went with Piccolo's gi for Gohan in the manga, even the fucking shoes. It looks awful on Adult Gohan.

He's not, toppo is fighting freezer and 17
Vegeta will get BTFO by Jiren and Goku will have to clean his mess again

>hardest material in the universe
>gets reduced to pebbles every 2 seconds

After more than 20 years we finally get to see Videl's bare feet in an official piece of media.

Videl's left breast is property of the turtle school?

Reread the spoilers user-kun, next week says Jiren and Toppo double team Vegeta

The spoilers litterally say "He and Jiren attack Vegeta". And the Prince is still fighting back

>No. 17 uses rock to attack, Freezer also uses super powers
>Try to defeat Toppo!
>Both of them are falling down!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Lmao denial it literally says vegeta vs toppo and jiren you’re fucking pathetic

Yes it is.

I made a thing.

>people somehow like 17 in Super simply because he came back and has SSG-level power
>no one has ever mentioned how his personality is completely different from his Z counterpart for no discernible reason

shit character

>I wish there was a way for the west to petition Toriyama and Toei and tell them to stop dressing up Gohan as a Goku clone
Try reading Toriyama and Toyotaro's manga

>SSG-level power
17 is SSB tier. And I'm not even a 17fag.

>be in Sup Forums
>told to go to /vg/
>be in /vg/
>be told to to to Sup Forums
>be in Sup Forums
>told to go to Sup Forums
I just hope we get some cute interactions.

OUT
IN
WEEKS

>Nooooooo It can't be this way! How is Vegeta doing this!!

kek

good job user

Time for Jobzza and Jodroid 17 to job to Eggman.

The other guy is right. That looks fucking horrible on Adult Gohan

>soon i could make my wish

But Sup Forums has FighterZ generals.

if 17 was SSB tier he wouldn't have been struggling against normal Toppo in 122 and 123

he's not as strong as you fanboys think

because years have passed and he settled down with a family and now has something to protect

it's simple you retard

lazy/10
when I give a shit I'll replace it with actual 17 and Gero pics

Just be in all of them like me.

>completely different from his Z counterpart for no discernible reason
What precisely is different about him? He's less sadistic and a little quieter. It seems like a sensible way for him to develop

>jobbo
>beating anyone

how does it feel?

I KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA WISH FOR BIG BOYY

Except Sup Forums has DBZF threads right now faggot

please do, I only have paint

Freeza deserves to win the tournament

Newfags spotted, these spoilers are never accurate. Jiren and Toppo pfobably annilihate geets for a bit and then frieza saves him from toppo

DELETE

DBS has been inconsistent with power levels from day one.

simplest explanation is that no one cares and Toppo being weaker than SSB was retconned just like Nigrishi being relevant was retconned

Anime-Toppo just became god tier like its manga counterpart, it's his time to kick ass

>17 and Freeza both job to GODpo
All is right in the world

he's clearly been shown to appear inhuman in his mannerisms

this was never the case in Z, sorry you're too dumb to pick this up?

Didn't the manga literally just confirm that manga Goku held back against Toppo, and that's what cost him the match?

Kale is for Tea Parties.

Kale is for rape.

>felled by Toppo's counterattack

>he's clearly been shown to appear inhuman in his mannerisms
How so? He's just stoic and a little bit of a goof, not inhuman. At least no moreso than anyone else in Goku's freak show of friends.

Kale is for building legos with

Nope. The Japanese version said Goku underestimated him and that's why he lost.

what?? explain this properly

can someone edit this and make it android 17

*Smashes kale's lego set*

>Piccolo is strong enough to give Caulifla the dose without her being able to do anything about it
based doc

Post perfection.

I'd say that still sort of implies Goku could have won and the issue was his judgment, not Toppo being stronger than him.

Godly perfection

Kale is for tummy smooching.

17fags shouldn't be too angry since he already did much better than expected. Friezafags on the other hand, must feel very disappointed since his keikaku to overthrow the gods amounts to nothing. Not to mention the DB Heroes promo gave them false expectations.

You first.

I thought Toyo made it easy enough for the brainlets to understand that they were equally matched.

I don't know what people expected with Frieza

he's been fodder-tier in the series for decadaes

he got a ptiy god power-up and now is being thrown in the trash bin again now that they sold his merchandise enough

Cell needs to come back, he's much more interesting.

Nope, Viz's mistranslation, Herms translated the japanese leaks and confirmed that the original version just says Goku lost for being catched off guard. Everything said in the chapter of the fight is still a thing, Goku could oneshot Toppo and Toppo could oneshot Goku, what decides the fight is who lands a good hit on the other first
Toppo's full power = Goku's (without UI)

This movie was very unclear on whether Gohan had his Kai powerup

at least Cell wasn't ruined by this trash series

His saga was trash enough

Is there the #18 one too?
I need it for research.

>saga
gross

This.

I want to tie up kale and tickle her feet while she laughs uncontrollably

His what?

>Cell
>interesting

>CELL
>not fodder
Top kek

Cell has the best lines in Fighterz

>saga

kys faggot

also mecha frieza to cell games arcs were by far the best in the series

I want Vados to give Kale a magic penis so she can force down Caulifla and put a baby in her!

Cancelled

Spoilers are very vague. I don't think anyone is getting eliminated.

How mad would Vegetafags be if he gets eliminated next week?

>Super will end with Cucketa never getting UI

>felled by Toppo's counterattack
>vague

>Super will end without addressing the issue of being the playthings of gods

>implying anyone gives a fuck about UI
>implying Royal Blue isn't way more hype

at least 20 of my friends that I've talked to all said they liked royal blue better