Bnha spoilers soon

Reminder that you all are hyping up French boy for nothing, it's just gonna be toga

Final time to place your bets, what is aoyama gonna be?

Fuck just noticed there's another thread

A sparkling faggot

does shonen jump even allow gay characters

A twinkling faggot*
FTFY

it's a shame this meme is gonna end tomorrow

ochako is the real traitor

I don't know user
Anyway, here's a manly pic from One Piece

He is actually there to stop the real traitor, probably

Aggressive gaysexual.

I stand by my theory that Aoyama has somehow figured out that Deku used to be quirkless and his Quirk is one that can be passed on. He isn't sure about the exact mechanics (thus, he doesn't know it has to be voluntary), but he's pretty sure that it involves ingesting the previous user's DNA, so he is trying to collect as much of it as he can so that he can steal OFA and finally get a real Quirk instead of having to pretend to have one with his belt.

Naruto is one of their icons so yeah

a peeping tom

I WANNA DRINK MINA' S PEE

>bakugo smiling when deku gets the answer wrong

the little details

God I love this little shit so much.

Irrelevant.

BAKUGO LET'S OUT A LOUD EXPLOSION STARTLING MOMO WHEN HER BLADDER IS FULL CAUSING HER TO WET HERSELF

Already did. Tastes like pepto bismol. You won't like it.

I think it would taste like lemonade.

I want to kiss Deku deeply and passionately.

spoilers when

aoyama's first victim

when is jirou ganna get her own arc

why is it taking so long

Soon never ever

if aoyama isn't the traitor than who is? it has to be a more shocking choice since he already used aoyama as a red herring

why was the last thread nuked

I immediately dropped this after Tintin lost his quirk and Deku came to the rescue. Please tell me he regained it.

Did you see it? That thread was a clusterfuck.

they already hinted that he'll get it back, he'll just be out of the story till everyone catches up to his level

Isn't it obvious?

was picking up my siblings from school, describe what kind of cluster fuck was going on

I wish she was more prominent, I like her personality more than the other girls.

Ochako. This would explain the random crush scenes. She was not embarrassed because she loves Deku, she was embarrassed because she loves the enemy.

> I want to save people

Nighteye's death changed her way of thinking. She is confused, she doesn't know which direction to go, now.

>it has to be a more shocking choice
Does it really though?

it would seem weird to start off with an interesting choice and then go fuck it , it's invisible girl like you all predicted or an even more irrelevant background character

Aoyama doesn't even make sense to be the traitor. He actively tried to sabotage VA's plans.

you would be purposely setting your readers up for disappointment if not

>it's invisible girl like you all predicted
I think the "Kaminari is the traitor" theory is more prevalent around here.

i know , i'm just saying the real traitor has to be more relevant

in here , all the normies on youtube are going with invisible girl

Deep Dope is the best

Traitor is Tokoyami you fools. Dark Shadow was actively targeting to kill Shouji, Compress was just retrieving him, and he was absent when Dekugang returned from the internship.
Plus he's popular enough for a shock factor.
Scrncap this!

>ywn be reverse gang banged by the cutest 1A girls

If Birb is the traitor I will fly to nipland and hunt Hori down

Toga as aoyama is gonna go to ochako's , it's going to be a cliffhanger so we're going to think toga replaced ochako but in reality she was just there to give shigaraki's orders , so till the end of the arc when it's revealed that ochako is the traitor, we'll just assume it was toga doing all the bad stuff

*ochako's room
damn it

why are we always last

His room is besides red-herring Aoyama's as well. Shit is so obvious.

bird just thought the villains side looked cooler

Who *should* be the traitor for the best writing?

Dark Shadow is evil but Birb is good, there fixed it

for all the students it would take some explaining , it's easier saying who it absolutely can't be:

todo, ilda, deku, kiri, bakugo, and aoyama

More like Boku no soyboy lmao

Is that you, user?

>shit forced un-impactful soyboy insult

stop

the head too big

who the fuck is that

the fact that he is not twinking proves its not him

The twinkling is just for show. This is the real him

well the only way to find out for real then its to stop reading the manga and wait for the anime to reach this part and see if he twinkles

how can people be falling for an obvious red herring set up

Ought to change her name to All Night

she's probably fucking one of her students

which one?

I'm not sure Aoyama is Toga. Sure, the wine is suspicious, but Horikoshi is a magician. What he flaunts is hardly ever what the twist is.

We pay so much attention to Aoyama and the wine, but Momo acted out of character this chapter. And - yeah, she used to be left-handed, and during the Bakugou rescue arc she didn't use her quirk to make clothing. Now she's right handed.

that's what twice is for, multiple students have been replaced

Does Uraraka need to make any adjustments to her costume to be more effective? More slutty or /k/?

un violeur pédéraste

More slimmer, compact, streamlined boots and helmet. I like the Megaman look but they're kinda bulky.

More /k/ to honor Gunhead-chan.

Hm, but Twice can only copy two things at a time, right?

I agree with your general sentiment that yes, multiple characters have been replaced(guess what the Noumu are!), but I'm not sure it's due to Twice.

i do expect twice to at least replace one other student , hori can really go all out this arc and pull multiple twist

Problem with this theory is that Toga has a C in intelligence, and she's a high school dropout. How did she solve such a complex equation that everyone else struggled with so fast?

Cheating

How accurate are those character profile things

Jirou looks WAY better this way. Not talking about the boobs, but about her haircut.

Blood-sensei.

>Sure, the wine is suspicious
Monoma uses the same kind of glass/drink though.

Yeah. Toga is fucking terrifying as a concept, the fear that the people you know and love aren't actually themselves. And then it just gets existential since it's entirely possible that a character during a cool moment wasn't actually them, and you're left going nuts thinking about originals and fakes.

Every time they're posted here people compain about how they don't make any sense.

what the fuck is that haircut anyway

Monoma also eats ketchup, which is suspicious. The problem is that there really can't be multiple Togas without Twice copying them.

Then again Toga's power is fucking ridiculous - the blood she absorbs becomes her "energy?"

That makes it AT LEAST functionally the same as OfA, and if we want to go full ridiculous she could use her blood to shoot off flames - meaning fucking Endeavor could just be Toga.

>Endeavor could just be fucking Toga
Hmmm.

You think blood sensei could be related to toga somehow , they're both blonde with fangs and blood related Quirk

And without a calculator no less.

I wonder if it has to be blood, or if it could be any bodily fluid.

>ywn be manhandled by Uraraka using her quirk and Gunheadfu
This is why i wish i could draw for the sake of making her look operator by mingling her get up with Gunhead's

but she needs to find ways to get the blood in the first place.
hori can't keep having her turn into people without showing how she got the blood

Not related, but for some reason i can't see any of the students being a traitor (except Hagakure).

somebody post the Weiner cleaner edit

I would like to remind all of you

did he enjoy doing this?

>She can create anything she wants/knows how
>He can meld any 2 objects he touches
Endy would approve.