One Punch Man streaming

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

mata ka yo
sasuga murata sensei

mite no toori watashi ha nihongo ga dekiru mono da

Fubuki and Saitama are on a date.

Poor ugly kid

Murata did a good job at making him fugly but still cute.

salmon looking bowl headed mofucker

Something going on outside.

Must be that part with the punk.

Its something special when the hottest art of a character is in their own manga.

>tfw you realize the cool dude you've been admiring is a monster fanboy mass-murderer.

Did the kid call him an ojisan again?

He always call him ojisan.

Most likely, since Garou made a face.

Tareo looks so tiny over there.

Garoufags BTFO

Yeah, probably Garou meeting more civilians.

This chapter will help showing how Garou acts in front of non heroes to give more arguments to the monsters that will not consider him one of them.

>Stop crying and calling me an ojisan already.

What a tsundere dad.

Is that the panel where Saitama knocks Garou out once again?

Yes, third time.

Huh, so I guess the assistants sometimes finish drawing backgrounds before Murata inks.

Is Garou Dragon or God level?

Neither yet.

Officially already Dragon. But ultimately Garou is in the "above Dragon please call Saitama" category.

>can take out S-class heroes one-on-one save for Bang and a few others

Now that he's healed, I think he might be Dragon. Gouketsu and Elder were Dragons, and I think he might be just a tier below them.

He needs more experience before he's at their level.

The kid asked him something and Garou stopped walking.

>The kid asked him something

"How do I achieve your back natty?

Depends on how his fight with monsters goes in a couple of chapters. At the minute I don't see him at Dragon though.

Excellent question.

ALL THE FREAKING GAP MOE

>The kid asked him something
Probably something like "you a hero mista", and Garou's like "no, I'm a monster"

Murata super zoomed in.

This is page 27.

Chapter will be 45 pages long.

Betting on Garou vs Saitama having a 200 page chapter.

Seems Garou took off the patches on his face at some point. He still had them when he was eating.

DINE AND DASHER.

Murata really did well by making him this ugly

Cute

Dragon +

>How do I achieve your ass muscles?
Fixed

Saitama is having an aneurysm.

Yuck. How are we as readers supposed to care for a shitty ugly brat? Everyone knows a loli companion is the only thing that works.

It's the "I DIDN'T DO IT YET" part

Beauty comes from the inside, and I can see that kid's beauty

That face is perfect.

Saitama knocks out garou at page 37

Excuse me, tiny Tareo looks like he's asking for headpats.

And he's going to sleep, I think he finished around 10 pages

This is page 20.

I assume Garou will be meeting those civilian guys before he gets to the restaurant.

Tareo's not Garou's companion so who cares. There's still time for lolis.

You are a terrible person, please improve.

If so then we get might get some pages from webcomic chapter 56 to be covered? Chapter might end up with this.

One's probably gonna give Garou a love interest in the future. Loli companions are for asexual villains only.

They couldve easily added Zenko to be part of Garous fanclub.

you disgust me

Murata is talented but a completely lifeless puppet Togashi is a far better artist than he is.

Go back

Get out of here pedo.

oh it's you again

The absolute state of shonentards

You're obviously gay or an ugly female.
If Garou ever gets a love interest, you can bet it's gonna be a loli (since anything younger than him is a loli by default).
Go back to you bitch hive.

Meh, lets be glad we will get Fubuki and Machi focus, user.

Murata's teenage girls do not all look like loli.

Anything, he will end up with Psykos.

Please explain the logic behind your post?

>Psykos
Lol.
If she's flat, petite and 17 she's preety much still loli. Unless you've reached level SSPedo 10 and anything over 14 isn't a loli anymore to you?

Isn't Garou 18 or 19? How is anything younger than him automatically a loli?
I dont understand you user.

One Punch-man #15 (12,504 / 631,264)

I guess WDM isnt that popular, this is the least sold OPM volume.

>Volume 15 got lowest sales

I-is this it? Is OPM man done?

All volumes are down 70k this year. Don't make assumptions without even knowing the facts
And you're just stupid

You forgot Suzuna from ES21.

SOILED IT

I said not all teenage girls. Suzuna is closer to what you’d call a loli but Mamori was what, 17, and she looked like ready wife material.

No one gives a shit about filler fights. They want to get into the meat of the arc already. Too bad it will take five more volumes for that to happen.

Ok dude, listen: You know which way the wind blows both in OPM and in recent manga with similar characters like Garou. You can have 2 different girls of 17 and weather they're a loli or a young adult depends on primarily their given behavior type thats usually accompanied by a fitting body type.
Garou is written as too aggressive and unmanageable to whomever he sees as a equal/adult. He's also written to be gullible, open and friendly towards kids (examples both Tareo and Zenko, although their situations are different). Well fuck, doesn't that remind you of a few stereotypes?
Now you could imagine him having a developed, sweet chested girl between 15-17 but with these type of loner characters that's totally hard to pull off. So mangakas have a knack to shoehorn a child-like behaving girl: even if she's 16, she fucking looks like she's 10 and behaves like she's 8 (Chie from Tokyo Ghoul, Last Order but she's literally 10). Those character types, because of their immature behavior (accompanied by equal looks) seem to be a favorite trope because of their open and unreserved approach towards the villain, I'm guessing.
Now, if you give Garou some girl who already thinks like a young adoult that's a completely new issue and much harder to write with difficult characters like him.
But whatever, the guy who originally advocated the loli companion wasn't me. I just happen to agree.

10/10

So this is the power of autism

Nice cover

So basically god. If Saitama isn't around and it can eliminate all of humanity, it's a god level threat.

Nigga Garou is literally fucking Hiruma. Rough and eccentric on the outside but a softie who needs a girl who’ll cook for him on the inside. It’s an age old trope.

I think 'villain getting a loli companion' is just too cliche at this point, especially since OPM is all about deconstructions and parody.
The way I see it, Garou having the ugly kid as a little buddy is already a deconstruction of your average "loner badass aquires a loli", and if I had to guess, ugly kid probably has a qt sister that we'd get to see in the future and who'd be super grateful for Garou's babysitting.

>ugly kid probably has a qt sister
KEK great minds think alike. I actually had the exact same idea. But I'm still convinced if ONE would go down the shipper road with Garou, there's a higher chance he'd pick a loli type than a normal girl.
Either way, if she'd manage to get around Garou she'd either have to be a clingy straightforward loli, or a clingy "my darling" type, because there's no way in fucking hell a normal girl could keep track of this guy.

Go watch some rick and morty HxHtard

Heh, shouldve added semicircles for Fubukis eyes imo.

...I actually meant an older sister to ugly kid, user.
The fact that ugly kid exists already cancels the option of a loli companion, I'm sorry.

>when you realize its your child

>...I actually meant an older sister to ugly kid, user.
I know you did, I though the same thing.
>The fact that ugly kid exists already cancels the option of a loli companion
If you say so user. I'm more convinced that the bigger hindrance is ONE not taking the shipper road at all.

>bigger hindrance is ONE not taking the shipper road
>hindrance

>If you say so user.
You can re-read why I think that right hereGodspeed user

Did he redraw it? I'm pretty sure Garou was flipping around instead of being instantly blasted into a star here before.

It's the heart that counts bitch, not them being an hot underage child, you pedo.

>You can re-read why I think that right here
user... why so much autism?
I read what you wrote, but people don't fucking respond to everything they read, unless they're having a shitposting war. Why are you so convinced the ugly-kid excludes a loli companion?
Does fucking Genos exclude a future vagina-blessed partner and housewife for Saitama?
I'm not too convinced in the loli companion myself but that's only because ONE is being too shy in the field of shipping in general.

>user... why so much autism?

if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Christ, man, your autism is so undeniable through all of this discussion you're lucky people are even still replying to you.