' Hey Saber, stop being such a bitch, England is fine even after your mistakes...

>' Hey Saber, stop being such a bitch, England is fine even after your mistakes. In fact let me take you on a tour of London so you can see how awesome it is.'

There I solved Fate/zero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YIEfj8H-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9ilEVlDP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juraj_Jánošík
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you gonna show her how the muslims took over? How is that gonna help

Gonna show her all the gang rapes and acid attacks? Maybe even a truck of peace if she's lucky.

At least now the picts are mostly under control

>England is fine even after your mistakes

>Kill Waver before he steals catalyst from Kayneth
>DUDE suddenly has a competent master
>Kayneth not betrayed
>DUDE and Kayneth win HGW
>Kayneth becomes less of an asshole in the process

There, i solved Fate/Zero.

>Shiro, why are there so many dark skinned humans around here?

Ameriturds inferiority complex is so funny.

Nice projection yuropoor

The average modern western levels of violent crime England has would be pretty amazing to someone from Arturia's time.

Has England even had a truck of peace yet?

Thinking back on it it' a bit weird that Waver didn't react more strongly after learning who Saber was. It's like an amerifat not batting an eye after meeting George Washington.

>Asian

Sabers conflict did not matter in Zero anyway, the only real impact it has is motivating Rider too attack her, but even with his chariot his fight against Gilgamesh would have gone the same way

>asian gangs

"Paki" is a no-no under the speech codes. All moslem crimes are blamed on "Asians".

Fuck off Sup Forums take your hate somewhere else.

You can be racist without being from Sup Forums

Nigger

Pakistan is in asia.

>implying Kayneth is competent

He still went up against "The Magus Killer" alone for no reason. That wouldn't have changed if he had Iskandar. Also, your version leaves the Lancer class unsummoned. It could be any Lancer, like Karna. Now Kayneth has even more trouble winning.

"Middle East" is conceptually distinct from "Far East" for very good reasons.
Russians are from Asia, but you don't call a russian "Asian".
Indians are from Asia, but you don't call an indian "Asian".
Likewise, Pakis are from Asia, but you don't call a Pakistani "Asian.

Waver only interacted with Saber once, and he wasn't aware of her identity. Try again.

>Russians are from Asia, but you don't call a russian "Asian".
>Pakistan
>Middle East
You're dumb as shit, mate.

Middle east isn't a continent.
>you don't

You don't maybe.

Iskander straight up says he and Kayneth would never have worked.

Round my parts we refer to 'bad asians' and 'good asians'. I say we, I don't go outside anymore.

Saber those are niggers they are not human

these are just kinda biases we get over time, ive never once in my life thought a middle easterner or an indian was asian
i remember the first time an indian person made an 'asian' joke about themselves and i was so confused that my autism made the situation a lot more awkward than it shouldve been

They should differentiate better, ie have east asians and south asians. But calling pakis asians isn't technically incorrect.

>It could be any Lancer, like Karna. Now Kayneth has even more trouble winning.

Name me one master except Kayneth and Tokiomi who could support Karna with mana in that war.

I've never seen someone treated so horribly by a narrative for seemingly no reason.

Camelot was fighting against the Saxons, and thus even before modern england, it was taken over by the invaders that Arthur tried to repel.

>England is fine
>Literally fully conquered by minor french duke

His expression before JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP mode kinda reminds me of Lancelot. Shit was predestined.

Because Seiba was fighting against the very people that we think of as English today.

>London isn't even an English city anymore? This is exactly what I feared"

youtube.com/watch?v=4YIEfj8H-4E
IMPORTANT

Doesn't stop the anglos from sucking Arthurian cock every day though.

Also keep in mind the Arab and North African population of London has nearly tripled in the last 7 years. It's even less white now

>implying saber alter wouldn't love the BBC
Read more doujins

>"Middle East" is conceptually distinct from "Far East" for very good reasons.
Did you know that there are 7 continents and "Middle East" is not one of them?

Fucking retard

I suppose you were also into all those nasty shit that other people claimed about you online right?

It's not fucking fair.

I mean, it's exactly like calling south americans

"american". It's technically correct, but will sound weird to pretty much anyone except us south americans

William was Norman, not French. England didn't exist then either.

That's because of the strong association between the USA and the American continents as a whole, which is similar to the association between East Asia and Asia as a whole despite Asia being the largest continent. UK newspapers use the word "Asian" to refer to Pakistanis and such because it removes the association between bad behaviour and people from those countries, purposefully applying it to Asians as a whole.

>Guillaume le Conquérant duc de Normandie
>The duchy of Normandy arose out of a grant of land to the Viking leader Rollo by the French king Charles III in 911

Literally French citizen.

That's nothing compared to what would happen if Cú Chullain materialized in Northern Ireland, where *both* sides idolize him for "defending Ulster from those other guys".

>44%

>King Arthur
>English

Yes exactly, the normans were a viking tribe from Denmark, who were given Normandy by the French.

>Are you my Master?

What does being French even mean during that time period? Strictly Franks near Ile de France?

Watch out the wikipedia historians are here

>William was Norman, not French
And what do you think Normans were?
>Inb4 hurrdurr dey wuz vikangz an' shiet

>And England didn't exist then either
It fucking did, friend. Harold Godwinson was king of England, which had been created after the various petty kingdoms South of Scotland were united some centuries earlier. "King of England" was a title that existed, and it was claimed by a French speaking person from France who conformed to French culture and enforced said culture on the nobility subject to the King of England.

Do you think Normandy was empty before Rollo arrived there?
There are also five generations between Rollo and William. Not just five generations of cultural assimilation, but also five generations of exogamy. The Norman nobility naturally mingled with the native nobility. By the time we get to William we can be certain he was culturally 0% Danish and you'd be lucky if he was even 10% Danish genetically.

>"humans"

>average wealth of European countries much higher than USA
>average citizen of European countries much richer than American
Never really got the "Europoor" insult

Zero was taking place in 90's you fag.

>no reason
>instead of being loyal to his beliefs that magic culture was trash he deliberately chooses to be part of it and fight in the war
He deserved it, keeping him alive wouldn't make sense thematically, he needed to stop being a cuck and reveal against Zouken.

>tfw Fate introduced me to the only piece of mythology/history/whatever in my country that I actually like

You didn't learn about your national hero in school? What the fuck.

I don't even know if any schools teach anything about Cu anymore. All we learnt about local mythology was the Giant's Causeway and some shit

Western schools are actively trying to destroy culture and heritage, it's fucked dude. They don't teach anything about local mythology, they want to bury and hide it.

That's pretty fucking sad. I wish we had such a badass national hero. Ours is a glorified bandit.

Am Irish. Learned stories about Cú Chullain and Fionn Mac Cumhaill in school, also one with Diarmuid Ua Duibhne but I didn't remember his name at the time except that he was a member of the Fianna.

The thing is, I don't think Cu is even a national symbol, at least now. I just typed in Cu Chulainn into google and a lot of the most relevant results are Fate, not the actual mythology

don't servants get info about the relevant parts of the world when summoned? it's been a while but I'm pretty sure this was mentioned, or is it locational?

William Wallace berserker when?

You've probably googled Fate or anime shit before, since google tracks you and tailors results to your preferences.

There was a graphic novel about him a few years ago. It took heavy artistic liberties and ended with a cut to the Easter Rising of 1916, declaring that the soldiers of Ireland had inherited his courage and would never bend.

I think I saw that in a comic store. Didn't really look that interesting. Is it bad that I find the weeb version more interesting than the actual one?

>Ours is a glorified bandit

Are you from the Netherlands by any chance?

wow true, i didnt notice this until now

so, just football hooligans, chavs and pakis.

Slovakia.

To clarify, there's now a statue of Cú Chullain in the site where the Rising took place, but the ending heavily conflates the two.

There's a few other comics out there, but none of them are as weeb as the original myths. I want the warp spasm, the salmon leap, the rainbow sword lasers dammit!

>salmon leap
Waiting for Cu to fucking wriggle through the air during a fight scene now

>Terror attacks are so common in London now that the mayor announced that terror attacks should be expected in big buzzing capitals
Jesus

>a Japanese interpretation of an Irish hero is more popular than the actual Irish one

How else could he have saved Sakura from his old man?

The mayor of London fucking encourages them through inaction. He's one of them too

>youtube.com/watch?v=cX9ilEVlDP0
Badass album for Cú Chulainn fans desu.

The Netherlands “hero” is just a little boy who fingered dykes. He wouldn’t make a good servant.

I wish I could finger a dyke myself.

"England" is a cognate of "Angle land." The Angles, Saxons, and Jutes were the savage invading hordes that were ruining Britain in the aftermath of the dissolution of the Western Roman Empire. The only people in the modern UK with whom the historical King Arthur--a Romano-Celtic aristocrat named Ambrosius Aurelianus, would have any affinity would be the native population of Wales. That's where the actual British were eventually driven, and that's where the legends about King Arthur originated centuries after the actual events.

Insults don't typically make sense a lot of the time.

>Heavy artistic liberties

As in
>Wins most of his fights because he has a shield that eats people
>It eats people because "it's made out of ash wood"
>Scathach lives on the Giant's Causeway
>The Giant's Causeway exists before Fionn Mac Cumhaill was born
>The warp spasm consists of him meeting a giant shortly before the final battle and asking "how did you get so big", then in the final battle he grows a few inches and turns purple

They mention in F/SN that Cú's power is heavily nerfed by the Grail War taking place in Fuyuki, because no one outside of Ireland knows who he is

Oh. Who's your country's national hero?

I was talking about Grute Pier or however you spell it. That gigantic Frisian pirate.

Is the point that Seibah wants to save her own Britain and the people she personally knew (and was responsible for) from defeat?

t. sheepshagger

So what you're saying is that Saber wants Welsh independence?

How much mana does karna consume to even walk?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juraj_Jánošík
It's embarrassing, honestly.

>Holy Grail War in Belfast
>Cu's even weaker because people are too busy worshipping McGuiness and Paisley to read their history books

>Frisians
>Dutch
Pick one.

Yes, although it's a little more complex than that. If you listen to Garden of Avalon, saving Britain also entails not just beating back the Saxons but also preventing the complete disappearance of Mystery from Britain. This is apparently the reason why they decided to look for the Grail in the first place.

>Someone summons Lafcadio Hearn as Caster, receives plot armor for having the only Japanese Servant

Saber wants anglos to leave

Well, we also have pic related, though technically she's of Hungarian nationality.

> implying either of those things are true

If you're just going to exclude the shitty parts of yurop we get to exclude things like the south from GDP calculations.