Oh shit that actually was kinda depressing

Oh shit that actually was kinda depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxIPI5xYeGg
youtube.com/watch?v=bahqIFf4i8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serves him right.

This. He brought it upon himself

CLING CLING CLING CLING

imagine you were a kid in the 70s reading this shit.

probably fucked you up for a good week or so

It's not like demons and humans could live peacefully among each other... could they? The demons were coming back, period.
Also, Ryo did want devilmen and demons to live together, but Akira could not stop the fighting , because he wanted vengeance for the wrongs Ryo committed.

I think Ryo is a big knob for betraying Akira the way he did, but this story was never going to be a happy one. Satan was never going to choose humans over demons...And Akira was never going to not fight.

Why are these angels sounding like some metal bars?

youtube.com/watch?v=DxIPI5xYeGg

>It's not like demons and humans could live peacefully among each other... could they? The demons were coming back, period.
Demons instigated the extermination of the human race, unprovoked. For this reason alone they deserved annihilation and the last panel is just divine justice. Akira did well to fight, the only wrong thing he did was losing.

>the actual weapon race war was on going
not only a kid

sorry for the Sup Forums/lit/ shit but are they moving like pic related

>babby's first horror story

Halos.

>19k views

Fucking wierdos on the internet i swear

>a devilman who fought against nature and only wanted to protect those he loved while attempting vengeance towards the evil who made him a devilman, satan himself.

Pretty damn good story, the only real plot armor akira had was that ryo actually loved as a person. It only took the annihilation of demons and humans to make him understand that losing someone you love actually hurts.

Autistic fuckhead.

Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang

The writing is clearly shit though, but I don't see how that relates to my post in the first place

Thank you.

The story would have been pretty different if demons hadn't gone full terminator mode, I admit. I don't think humans would take too kindly to them (since they don't even take too kindly to their own ) , but the demons never even gave the humans a chance. I do think it's shown that demons are bloodthirsty by nature , but the Kaim/Silene (Sirene ?)/ Amon love story shows they can go beyond that.

I imagined they sound like ringing bells for some reason, but the original sfx is ゴゴゴゴゴゴ which would be more like dun dun dun or a similar overwhelming sound. Unless you want your angels to sound like engines.

So I know very little about this series but from what I've gathered from the crybaby show and these threads are that the reset at the end paves the way for multiple variations of the show?

Partial reset, some of the characters remember everything they suffered.

Who does besides satan

STOP

Ghost Akira.

Woo-woo!

like tears in the rain

Psycho Jenny too.

It still fucked me up for a week and I'm an adult.
What's wrong with me...

if ryo sided with the humans they (we?) would have won. If he was smart enough to know divine justice would get him somehow he could have ended better off siding with humans, even though hed despised them.

Realistically speaking the humans would have won regardless, unless Ryo can nuke multiple countries on his own.

Crybaby doesn't make god's nature that apparent, so 'diviine justice' isn't really a given.

I always imagined them to be church bells.
youtube.com/watch?v=bahqIFf4i8Y

but he had been punished by god once already

You say 'punished' , but it could easily be 'grounded for something I didn't like' .