Darling in the FranXX

Why does it feel so good to see Ichigo lose?

EP3PV: youtube.com/watch?v=7rwT3rGr9wM

>Ichicunt

Remember when you were 13 and your orgasms were so powerful that they powered a mech to kill klaxosaurs?

I miss being young

Because she had the audacity to think she could stand in the way of Greatest Love Story Ever Told.

>more experienced transfer student bad girl type seducing the younger inexperienced student
Perfect in every way.

>known each other 5 minutes
>Greatest Love Story Ever Told

To make the comeback that much sweeter when it happens.

Because you yourself get a hard-on with someone failing one way or another. Especially if that said character/person is actually trying to do their best.

Sup Forums gets off that kind of thing. So it's really no surprise.

Their story has barely begun user. But it's getting there alright. It's getting there.

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

the usual; don't forget

What is happening in this image, someone pls explain

She’ll never be able to piece him back together. Her touch will only remind him of 02’s touch. The sound of her breathing will only remind him of the sound 02’s breathing, he would imagine the feel of 02’s breathe kissing his skin in her embrace. He will never be able to pilot again with thinking 02. As soon as he grabs the handles his mind will remember the feel of 02’s handles.

Hiro will be reduced to a junkie looking for his drug.

Until you like it.

Reminder that Strelitzia user is beautiful

His name is flower user and he has earned his good boy points for the day

At 0:20 Hiro is piloting a Franxx and holding white love handles

Oni's suit is red

Looks like a training unit

OST when? I'm already in love with track playing during ep.1 first scene and Strelitzia activation.

Who the fuck is Ichigo? That's Cocona!

>cockona
>this perky
she's flatter than a washboard

The training unit is black and yellow

Hopefully this.

Hiro will always have his drug nearby.

Not when 02 turns irreversibly into a klaxosaur at the end of the first cour.

Me too.
I think that user meant the training units that Hiro and the rest used when they were kids. Hiro does seem younger in the scene.

anal

Handles don't stick out of an ass. It's training unit.

Calling it. Zero Two will die by the end of the show. Ichigo will marry Hiro.

I think the artist wanted to make her more sympathetic, to give her a charm point. Ichigo is pretty bitchy otherwise.

Skipped a couple of threads, now his spam is liked?

Hiro will tame the klaxosaur.

How would you make love with a klaxosaur? Is the only option left is the klaxosaur makes love TO you at that point?

Die in a fire.

>implying Hiro and Oni aren't both dead at the end

That's just a shitty inbetween. Handles always stick out of an ass, even if it's 20 pounds of pussy and ass

you are sick

>The main idea was basically Nishigori's guilty pleasure. The main characters are Hiro and Zero-Two: Hiro is an inexperienced younger student who is fascinated and seduced by bad girl transfer student Zero-Two.
I don't see it anons.

Ichigo is a cunt. What have her the right to talk to Hiro like that in that scene? He got in the robot on his own free will. He saw what could happen to him with his own eyes.

A couple? Is that code for "I skipped every thread since the weekend"?

Hopefully, but childhood friends never win, so I'm not expecting it.

I want to impregnate the oni

"everyday until you like it"

Both would make a great threesome.

So, you degenerate fuckers only like this show because of femdom, right?

fuck cancerfag, That's not shoujo, but mecha

Is she going to even still like him after how bad he fucked up?
I think she'll drop him quick as fuck.

You always remember your first. Especially if your first is a WHAM! experience like that. 02 or (semen) ONI tainted Hiro forever.

But she's looking at Hiro's cock.

Since Wednesday at most, I recall them being hated especially for him comparing himself to sakurafish.

Was talking about this one, shown in ep2.

no, but he's not nearly the most autistic, so it's bearable.
I know you're lurking you fucking archivefag.

She's the "nice guy" except a girl. She wants Hiro's dick but pretends she's just doing it for group cohesion, obeying the rules, etc. Thirsty and a liar, that's why.

Thirsty, insecure girls are my fetish.

Yep, the white-hair guy and all other 02's ex-partners tainted 02 with semen forever.

She's too assertive to be the "nice guy"

What the fuck?

He's samefagging

She's going to become a crazy cat lady.

Well, it's not 1:1 comparison I admit, and I do disagree with most feminist arguments, but she clearly thinks she deserves Hiro's dick just because she's so great, aka "entitled to his body". I can't really blame her because in universe love isn't really known to exist, they get put in pairs for utilitarian reasons, and so she also views it in a utilitarian way.

>cat lady

That night Big guy and 02 had sex without a condom.

They’re all dead now. Who cares if 02 isn’t pure? She was alone until Hiro came along.

Hiro is totally her bitch but it's kinda hot

I hope so too. I love a good underdog story.

I’ll tell you he isn’t.

Ichigo has done nothing wrong.

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm okay with this too.

>mysterious girl that comes out of the blue
>childhood friend

Gee I wonder who will win

As of right now he his. I wonder if they’ll develop to where they see each other’s as equals and treat each that way, right now she kind of see’s him as a new toy. I wonder if it’s going to have Hiro get stronger or as strong as 02 but to 02 he always submits or something.

>comes out of the *blue*
She certainly did.

It's quite obvious that she is no longer a virgin. She behaves like a slut, it's quite obvious that she learned these things from the partners.

Going off the stuff we were saying last thread, what name do you think Hiro will eventually give 02 since he seemed to name all the kids?

All the names he's come up with before were based on their code numbers, so 02 will likely encorporate futatsu (futa or tsu) or ni in some way.

Pic related gives me hope.

Pretty sure heyou is.

Childhood friend will win either way.

She already won.

God I hope so.

>Something about this whole thing reminds me of FLCL , and so I wonder if it will end in her abandoning Hiro for some reason.

I'm pretty sure tsu comes from the english reading of 2.

Probably Futa to foreshadow the giant clit-cock she used to fuck Hiro in episode 1

Reini

Cute

Reina.

No. He's obviously samefagging.

Dumb frogposter.

Ichigo, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. I-chi-go. I. Chi. Go. She was Chi, plain Chi, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Cocona in plugsuits. She was 015 at school. She was Kana on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Ichigo.

Futanari

Hiro was a leader even when he was still a baby. I guess failing as a pilot got his self esteem low to the point where he's too desperate. Considering 02 is his only 'hope' of piloting, he doesn't mind being her bitch.

How does Ichigo feel about her being completely unattractive to Hiro? What would she do if he was more attracted to Goro?

shut the fuck up retard

>what name do you think Hiro will eventually give 02
Sakura Matou

Lise

Stop posting this in every thread, you've thought about it more than the director has.

Rei

But they all died after 3 rides. None of them were able to stick around. She was alone before Hiro.

Since they all die after 3, none of them were actually around long enough to teach her anything.

Ichigo is a pure virgin