Toji no Miko

What does Sup Forums think about katana wielding cute girls running away from a conspiratorial government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0MwgxpfHtk
twitter.com/tojinomiko/status/956726135265505281
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kuso da

I like it.

I rike it. Best plot of the season so far.

They need to introduce some of the mobage girls as characters in the show. Especially Mihono.

The mobage has another story so I don't think they are relevant enough for this one.

I think the game story was supposed to be going on around the same time as the anime plot. It'd be nice just to see them in the background like Mihono.

I like cute girls and swords.
And turn-based jrpgs too so game release fucking when?

We need more Hiyori bullying.

Cute girls doing cute action things. I like.

Show is better than anyone expected. Most underappreciated show of the season.

So far it was perfect balance of cute girls, action, plot and suspense.

I got hooked by the first episode, its great fun and very engaging, seems really well paced.

All these swords are too good for these weak little girls. I want to physically abuse these girls until they can't use utsushi anymore, then I can easily push them over and take their swords away. Swords are love, swords are life.

>Ep 4: 15h 7m

I like swords.

I'm actually a bit amazed at the level of "did their research" in what would otherwise amount to fantasy 1000 times folded strongest magic sword that can shoot ki lazerbeams.

Techniques, sword types etc.

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>Kanami will beat her with some spirit asspull
>O MY BANKAI

Maki is just a stepping stone on the path to the real threat.

I want to be Maki's stepping stone.

Yume's profile does say she's stronger than Maki.

I would suck Maki's sword if you know what I mean.

Maki herself implies that on episode 1.

Maybe Maki doesn't love swords anymore, she just needs a good batoru to find herself again.

I wonder who is behind these posts.

Why isn't this show more popular? It's basically the same formula as GuP or Kancolle.

I'd imagine there are far more military otaku than sword otaku.

>Why isn't this show more popular?

Here's why.

Shitty CGI at the start of episode 1 acting as pleb filter.

I am still suprised about this having a proper main plot with decent intrigues and mysteries.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0MwgxpfHtk
Episode 4 PV

Are you talking about in Sup Forums or with the nips? We've been having nonstop threads. Like user said, military stuff has a broader appeal than nippon katanas folded 1000 times.
I wonder if these two are just fighting aradama or if they're ordered to take on the fugitives.

I almost dropped it after I saw the first few minutes of the first episode but I'm glad I didn't because it's my favorite show this season.

Not him, but assuming he means with the nips. The sales are terrible and it seems like it's simply because don't care.

*they don't

I never expected the anime to sell well in a stacked season like this. As long as the mobage does decently (which seems like it's got some effort put into it) it's not a big deal.

>What does Sup Forums think about katana wielding cute girls running away from a conspiratorial government?
typical bullshit.
>threat looming over Japan
>despite organizations, agencies, and government-funded departments of trained professionals, Japan is utterly powerless to combat this threat
>fate of the world rests exclusively on the shoulders of children.
Just another thin plot where child soldiers once again save japan from a threat? Dropped.
I never actually picked it up

here's your you

Literally got everything wrong, but you put some effort into your post, so, here, take a (You).

You need to get past the start to enjoy it, the CGI probably puts people off.

I kinda like how those unaware people have missed the thing where they implied that Toji has to be middle- or high-school age because compatibility with okatana wanes as soon as one reaches adulthood.

Google translate told me that they were ordered.

>The mobage has another story
Isn't more like the same story but from another angle? At any rate Mihono has already appeared as a cameo on the first two episodes.

I mean that's pretty standard fare for this type of show

Anyone with any cursory knowledge of anime would guess a premise like that when they see all of them are kids. Because the only reason a civilized country would use child soldiers would be if they have to.

There are so many better anime this season.

>There are so many better anime this season.
Name five.

>Yukarin "Forever 17" Origami

>katana wielding cute girls running away from a conspiratorial government
Who cares about that dumb shit? I'm watching this for the Prime Miko.
And prettier

Yume a shit

You're either baiting a (You) out of me or you're actually retarded.
Either way, kill yourself.

At some point the smug will be wiped off her face and it will be satisfying.

The smug will never go away, user. And Yume will forever remain best girl.

The strongest toji is an adult though.
It’s not that far off from real military that accepts 18 year olds and doesn’t want anyone over 35.

>Lightning
I thought that would be Kanami due to her sword's legend.

It just symbolizes how they're meant to be together.

IIRC in the US you can join the military at 17 if you have a high school diploma and parental approval, though you can't be deployed outside the US until you're 18.

In the UK it's 16 and is a kind of military cadet thing IIRC. I know back in like 2007 they fucked up and accidentally sent some babies to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sana Maniwa is the prez of Osafune, to be voiced by Romi Park.

twitter.com/tojinomiko/status/956726135265505281

>more cakes on the way

She's cheating though

Meh, that's the usual reasoning that anime with this sort of plotine give to justify putting schoolkids in situations that they have no business being in, because they know that people will question why they didn't just make the main characters adults.
You eventually learn to just shut off your brain and not think much about it though.

Yeah, you're pretty much spot on. Some countries such as the UK recruit people to the military a couple of years early through programs such as the cadets, but international law forbids them from being sent into direct armed conflict until they turn 18.

>You eventually learn to just shut off your brain and not think much about it though.
I'm aware of that, but I'm not that cynical.

Aradama doesn't count.

I think she only masturbatrou's

Get back to your own thread, Cocona.

This being a multimedia project by Gokumi keeps reminding me of YuYuYu and makes me want this to have suffering.
Am I a bad person?

But there's no flipflap thread, unless you're directing me to Franxx and its discount Cocona.
I think the suffering levels will depend on the nature of the rebel organization. If they're shady as fuck the girls might be in trouble.

I don't know about sufferings but there will be bullyings, I can feel it.

Yuru Camp
Mitsuboshi Colors
Yorimoi
CCS
Koi wa Ameagari no You

Not like I expected any other reply

I like how kanami is pretty much using the fist parry from DS3

Those hand are too fast

It's pretty basic so far: the plot is your typical action flick i.e. the MCs run around being chased by evil organisation, the characters are stock mobage archetypes. You already know who's supposed to be evil and who'll join the MCs team soon(the white hair girl next episode for one, of course through the power genki of short hair MC), and it has some of the tropes I'm really tired of, like the black hair girl going "hurr why did you save me and why are going with me??" and the parents being dead or something else.

So why would their principal help them?
And why is Origami so uninvolved? Considering her power, she could catch them within an hour.
It is clear there is something more that is happening.

Last I checked, It's their own organisation which certainly isn't evil. Are you sure you watched the anime?

Most likely simply because she "believes" in them and that she also suspects the Origami girl.
We're only 3 episodes, she's uninvolved now but it's obious she's doing something in the background
Come on, I used "evil" for the yelling, strict woman who sent the white hair girl after them. I know it's their own, but it's obvious who we aren't supposed to root for in this organisation.

Yukina is a different cliche. Hell, I think each of the five schools will be based on cliches as well. Currently, Minoseki is the "normal school" and Renpu seems to be "school where students are also guinea pigs". As someone who came from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, I'm excited to see which cliches would be represented by Osafune, Ayanokouji, and Heijou.

It makes me remember how good Haifuri could have been. Why couldn't Haifuri have been good? Why did they have to go with mind control hamsters?

>Low budget Touken Ranbu for male outakus
It's shit.

New 4-koma

Another thing: Osafune was revealed as the school with their own research and development team for Toji, but it seems that they are not the mad scientists—the mad scientists are actually the staff from Renpu. This is mostly speculation based on Yukina's remark on "prototypes" and the implication that Yomi Satsuki (the only girl from Renpu and the only one where Yukina's remark on "prototype in the Elite Guard) is also a product of Renpu's "experimentation".

It is weird. Takaaki Suzuki is a military advisor for Strike Witches, Majestic Prince and Garupan. Resorting to something like mind controlled hamsters if he has all the military info to create something that's less absurd is absurd in itself.

In comparison, Tatsuya Takahashi, which belongs to the Operation Gokaden original concept team, is a VN writer from Leaf/Aquaplus and is known for ToHeart, Kizuato, Shizuku, and Realize.

Come to think of it, it's not really a fair comparison.

Kanami is a smart autist.

That's because it's fucking shit.