Do pure and innocent girls bore you?

Do pure and innocent girls bore you?

No.

No, I like both.

No. Corrupting pure and innocent girls is my fetish.

That's the kind of face they usually put on when they really want to please you and try anal for the first time.

>Cheating on her BF by wanting to ride other guy robo
>innocent

>Ichigo
>First to Go
Death flag confirmed.

Purifying corrupt and experienced women is the patrician fetish, user.

No I like girls who would even be shy to hold my hand, and after months of dating I will finally work up the courage to touch her hand and we would be so shy

Aw, that's cute, user. Have a hug.

No please!

I dunno, I've never met one.

Teaching Feeling must be your jam.

You guys should meet up

The most excellent of tastes!

It's not that I totally disagree with you, but it feels so wrong most of the time...

This also is most excellent taste, so long as it's not dragged out for literally for-fucking-ever with no payoff.

The payoff is you can finally put your arm around her shoulder and cuddle together

Wow that's the second time this week I got called cute online, I'm on a streak

They don't even have relationships, like how Zorome casually mentions piloting Delphinium. None of the parasites see each other in a lovey dovey way.

Pure and innocent girls are very rarely interesting.

I don't care about waifushit, I just want interesting characters.

In a world where everyone is a slut being pure is interesting

What a chad.

3D pure girls can be interesting in the same way anybody can be interesting, because having sex has nothing to do with being interesting. An evangelical Christian girl can be insightful and fun to talk to.

In 2D, pure girls are mostly lazy waifu bait which the author is trying to make as cute as possible, which usually results in pretty boring, generic characters. 3D girls who try to act pure and innocent are also pretty bad.

Not when they're getting corrupted by impure lewd ones

I like it when girls have more personality that doesn't weigh entirely on their sexuality or lack of.

I think that shy girls or innocent girls are the best the date, they’re super cute and they always so lovable, they’re the best.

Pure 2D girls are rare because they're "pure" but dirty

Purifying filthy and vulgar girls is my fetish.

>you will never make a shy girl feel loved for the first time
Why even live

not necessarily
Cocona is pretty boring compared to oni tho