youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
youtube.com/watch?v=TKsvmHnqcWU
youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M
pol.tokyo/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Programming_resources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me explain.

You'll get it once you have a pixie girl appear in your life OP.

Read the novel.

the only hope remaining to a hikikomori is to be forcibly pulled out of our pit of despair, misaki is meant to be the light at the end of the tunnel encouraging us to hold out until our own misakis come

?

The entire moral of the story is that there is no magic solution, depression is a first world problem and a privilege to people who don't have to struggle daily to survive, life is hard, get a fucking job.

Oh and that Misaki is a whore.

>there is no magic solution
Except for in this fictional, wish-fulfillment, story there is. The attractive girl that cares about you.

Unironically this.

Did you watch the anime?

>depression is a first world problem
Speaking as an immigrant, fuck your theory
But yeah go outside, get a job, and go to the gym while you're at it

>reading
lol. brainlets only buddy, please leave

Misaki is a dumbshit who had even worse psychological problems and the MC had to end up having to deal with her problems on top of his own.

its so much darker than the anime. never ate the mango, is it as good as the others?

The attractive girl that barely cares about you enough to not end her own life

Prove me wrong

Now try to structure a sentence that doesn't sound straight out of MAL. You literally can't prove me wrong. She showed up on his doorstep. You can't refute this. You can pretend all you like but I'll just tell you to watch the island arc again.

>shows up on your doorstep
>barely cares about you
I love it when people are level zero readers.

No some other useless shitty person will do something out of selfish desperation and if each person actually decides to try to make themselves a better person and do something with themselves maybe something useful will happen out of it

How do I fucking get into this shit? I want to have the best experience possible. Do I watch the anime? Read the novel? Read the manga?

Okay, autism-kun, you win.

In the end, Misaki is an angel not because she's perfect, but because she's so flawed and human.

you watch the anime, the soundtrack outweighs whatever the other formats excel at

Quit your job, cut off all contact with other people, start ordering everything from Amazon Prime, avoid going outside at all costs. Do this for a year.

see the anime is surprisingly comfy, a big part being because of the 10/10 soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

youtube.com/watch?v=TKsvmHnqcWU

>tfw no misaki to knock on your door

why did he try to kill himself in the last episode ??? that was really dumb

don't forget this gem.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8

It's not crytic, he blatantly explains why he is doing it.

It's completely absurd he explains it.

How do i get job when no one wants to hire me though?

Rather wait for my misaki

>never ate the mango, is it as good as the others?
its not as bad as the anime, in terms of cutting out shit from the LN. and it really makes misaki out to be a rage-inducing, fucked up, unrepentant, sociopathic, borderline personality piece of shit holy fuck

Spoiler for life below
Learn programming

best version imo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M

why can't you be a good boy and give a proper answer instead of telling me that i'm dumb for not getting it because it was so obvious

you have to be an autistic neet to get it.

normalfags

Poojet will get the job before you because he's browner and says yes all the time.

I was going to but then I realised you're a spoiled little bitch and spoonfeeding you would be a diservice.

Use your brein

>. You can pretend all you like but I'll just tell you to watch the island arc again.
The one where she tells him to not kill himself just so she can have someone around that's worse off than her and makes him more suicidal? Yamazaki might as well be the actual savior according to you.

>you can never change your hikikomori ways

life is too cruel

You know, usually when you're trying to be racist, you'd talk up your own race, not admit that another race is better suited for getting a job than yours.

He already wrote his magnum opus, not much he could do at that point.

She’s like a friendly version of asuka.

See that's why I didn't dig the manga as much. They turn her from a broken girl who really needs some fucking therapy manipulating a loser to feel better about herself to a cartoonishly psychotic villain who should be locked up in arkham. The whole thing was just a lot less subtle.

How is he now? Did his money run out?

>get a fucking job

How about, fuck you?

You’d die of starvation otherwise.

I don't even remember the island arc lmao, but it's filler so that should be telltale enough that you are a level zero reader.

Stuck in a pyramid scheme last I heard of it

wasn't it some crackpot religion?

Now that you mention, yeah, I think it was probably that. The pyramid scheme was in the anime.

Where do I read the novel?

What crackpot religion?

I don't remember sorry, I just remember an user posting an article about it a couple years ago and everyone wondering how the fuck he could fall for it after writing the stories he did in nhk

christianity

are you trying to avoid answering my question because you don't know ??

checked the archives for you, it's called portal of light and he now believes you can make a tulpa of misaki by meditating
pol.tokyo/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
a tulpa is crazy /x/ shit where you summon a waifu

Anime is shit. Read the novel or the inferior manga to get the point.

>The attractive girl that cares about you.
This is why the anime was a mistake. Misaki is a sociopathic nutjob with little to no empathy..

Read the manga with the anime OST in the background. Then read the novel if you actually cared. Ignore anime.

You believe whatever the author tries to claim. But she does magically show up on your doorstep. It's by virtue of pixie girl. I don't need to hear any made up nonesense

T. pajeet

Plant your own crops for carbs and fiber, raise your own chickens for protein. Sunflowers for oil.

Barter your extra stuff for clothes, medicine, and construction materials.

>HURRR LE MAGIC GIRL SAVES HIM!

I don't get how people can be this dense. He got fucking hungry and ran out of money. That was it. That was all it took for him to stop with his crippling self-pity.

Dude is fried

Thanks but I would rather have not seen this

>But she does magically show up on your doorstep.

Sure, that's bullshit. But did it really have that much of an impact on the end result?

She solved absolutely nothing, his desire to avoid starvation did. If anything, you could say that she was just a whacky distraction that brought weird hijinks that others suffering from depression won't really be able to experience, but that was all she was. She wasn't the answer nor the problem.

>Misaki Nakahara is a character of “Welcome to the NHK” that I wrote. Someday I recognized that many person who live in the whole world are still waiting and wanting that the day Misaki coming in the person’s home. So I decided to make this guided meditation to evoke Misaki for every person who love Misaki. I hope that this meditation make some good for your life.
aww come on user, now for $5.00 everybody can just create their own misaki instead of waiting for her

This is sad. Do you think he's that far gone and actually believes this shit or do you think that he's just desperate for money?

there used to be a pdf on 7 chan /lit/
google will help you, my dear newfag

>tfw been a true NEET for about 1.5 years

I hate it, but it's been so long that getting a job is such a big change from the norm now that it legit frightens me. I get mild panic attacks when I imagine the worse case scenario or rude customers and shit. does it get better bros? or just worse if I wait too long?

at the time other anons that could read japanese said that he seemed to have gone all in on it and his twitter and blog were entirely about portal of light, but really it could be either and it's hard to say which would be worse

This isn't a religion though, portal of light just seems to be his medidation blog and he is into esoteric stuff

Which is fine, at least it's getting him to write

Tulpa shit will fry your brain though

>no money for land
>no money for property tax
Thanks real estate president.

I became a teacher very recently but I have a bad case of anxiety. The idea of talking to crowds disturbs me and I can't imagine years of of doing this without having a meltdown.

However, every single time I end up doing a class, the same thought pops up in my mind:

"It wasn't THAT bad"

Hang in there, user. Don't wait for too long and don't feel so bad about the place in which you are in.

Reminder that the manga was the author's response to people who watched the anime, missed the point, and started saying they wished they had their own Misaki in their life.

And even then there are still idiots who fail to understand what Takimoto was trying to illustrate with the story.

Go live in the woods. Set traps for the real estate goons just in case.

and then he tried to sell people their very own mind-misakis

Yeah. After he saw the audience reaction to the anime he became pretty disillusioned.

I dont know how to write this in english, but i hate this anime/ manga.
The characters are really, really fucking stupid and faggets. Like, they always do the same patron.

> They are sad 4 something
> Try to do something really stupid to try to get out of sadness
> Realize that what are they trying to do is pointless
> sad smile like "now i know ...."
> repeat

You should try watching the show with subtitles in your native language.

The manga is the same shit

You should do anime reviews, you sound like you'd be funny at it

The only expression mc knows. Really stupid anime.

>watch the anime as a young teen
>don't relate to it at all
>watch it years later as an adult
>start noticing more and more similarities between me and sato as the series goes on
i want off mr. hikikomori's wild ride

>been hikki longer than sato
>still find ways to occupy my time
>never had halucinations
i honestly feel cheated

Pretty sure Sato took drugs, this was of course not shown in the anime.

Can't find it.

Did this show have the best opening song of all time?

The first version of the OP, yeah. The second version was just a disappointment.
>tfw no trumpet

I only read the manga
It was a fun story about very broken people
It was pretty grounded in reality for the most part.
thats because you weren't ordering drugs like the main char

I love how NHK only has 3 doujins and one of them manages to be one of the GOAT

It's okay, virgins can't understand his struggles.

remember sometimes mid episode when the animation suddenly changes to something horrific

so this was a drug psa then?
is that the one where she wets herself and he rapes her?

just read the first chapter. pretty dumb how they took the drug aspects of it out

I think Sato still did drugs, it just wasn`t shown.
Personally I find it a bit strange taking pictures of little girls is more suitable for the tv than drugs.

More or less. After she barges into one of his fap sessions, he ties her up for 6 hours and forces her to masturbate and she ends up wetting herself. Truly a fucking classic for the ages.

what is there to not get?

Stupid adorable Misaki.

not that user, can you please tell how/where to start? I would be grateful for some direction.

That scene when Satou raises his fist and Misaki instinctively cowers in fear made me diamonds.

From the Sup Forums wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Programming_resources
Any further discussion should go on Sup Forums.