Mountains, heavy are the mountains, that changes, with the passage of time

>Mountains, heavy are the mountains, that changes, with the passage of time.

>Sky, blue sky, what your eyes can't see, what your eyes can see.

>The Sun, one, only one.

>Water, it is agreeable. Commander Ikari.

>Flowers, so many the same, so many without purpose.

>Sky, sky of red, red the color, the color I hate.

>The liquid flows, it drips, ripples and pours.

>Blood, scent of blood of the woman who does not bleed. In the red soil the humans come, humans made by man and woman.

>The city, a human creation.

>Eva, a human creation as well.

>What are humans? Are they creatures of God? Humans, that which are created by humans. This is that which is mine. My life, my heart, I am a vessel for my thoughts.

>The entry plug, throne of the soul.

>Who is this? This is me. Who am I? What am I? What am I? What am I?

>I am I. This object that is, is myself, that which forms is me. This is the self that can be seen, and yet this is not like that which is myself. A strange feeling, my body feels as if it is melting. I can no longer see myself, my form, my shape, fades from view. Awareness dawns of someone who is not me. Who is here? Beyond me here?

>Shinji?

>This person I know, Major Katsuragi.

>Dr. Ikagi.

>People, my classmates.

>The pilot of Unit 02.

>Commander Ikari?

>Who are you?

>Who are you?

>Who are you?

I liked it. Thanks, OP.

I always liked the fact that this sequence comes exactly halfway into the show, like a warning sign officially marking the point where everything becomes super serious and deep. Like "turn back if you're not comfortable with this artsy shit"

S
A
S
U
G
A N N O

I love these things in Eva

The music in this scene is so good. Does anyone know of any other anime with great dark-themed surrealistic soundtracks like what's in this scene? I don't have enough.

BMUP for Rei