youtube.com/watch?v=ObZvwJaqhBc
youtube.com/watch?v=ffU1GVTwO9A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nc9qtqSnuw
youtube.com/watch?v=C3B9bqwavbA
youtu.be/ymM3nP9I7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. She is worst k-on.

Yes. She’s why S2 was better.
Although some would disagree because she took over Mio’s role and made her somewhat irrelevant.

Yes

no, i could have watched fifty more episodes of them just eating cookies, having tea parties and maybe fondling each other, but no, catbitch makes them do stupid shit like practice

Azusa was the soul of K-ON!, the best written character in anime, nay, manga history.

Only retards hate/dislike Azusa.

Without her s2e20 would not have been nearly as emotional and good.

I still haven't recovered from that.

Mugi was already there and you can't improve perfection.

She's a tool with much less character then everyone else. They could easily write her out if they wanted.

No. She's the worst character.
Literally no-fun Mio Ver. 2.0.

Unnecessary character.

Yes. She's the best character.
Literally cuter Mio ver. 2.0.

Necessary character.

who was in the wrong in here

Both of them were “no-fun” characters though.

Azusa was the core of K-On in the fact that she is the audience expy, while you don't really 'self insert' into her character like you would generic shounen MCs and the like, she is there to get attached to the other characters and have them grow attached to hers and for them to grow together in the same way that over the course of the show you grow to love the characters. This is also why the last few episodes are so emotional and the end of the movie also, because when they say goodbye to Azusa, they are also saying goodbye to YOU.

tl;dr: Sup Forums was the little girl all along

samefag

holy shit

Look in your heart, you knew it from the start.

To go even deeper, it explains why some anons inexplicably hate Azusa. They hate themselves

seems more like a side grade to me. I could have lived without her inclusion but I like what she brings to the show.

thats just mind blowing to me cause i never thought of it that way. but it really makes a lot of sense

It occured to me while I was thinking about Azusa at one point, how I was annoyed by her in her introduction but loved her by the end and i was trying to work out WHY I'd come to like her so quickly.

In the end I think this sort of thing is what sets K-On!! above the rest of the crowd as far as CGDCT and SoL shows go, the fact there really is a little more to the writing and overall structure of the show than /just/ cute girls doing cute things, rather than just direct appeal to the audience the audience themselves in considered in the writing, there was some real effort put into this anime by the people making it and shows.

What's your endgame veronin?

Verwho?

alright boyse lets cut the crap

here's why we're all here

youtube.com/watch?v=2V-q0p4hpGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZvwJaqhBc

youtube.com/watch?v=ffU1GVTwO9A

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nc9qtqSnuw

Well said, user

Holly shit, calm down Azusa!

She's an essential part of K-On and despite the fact that she joined later than the others it would not be HTT without her. There is no dividing here you assfuckers, they all belong together and that includes Azunyan.

Azusa is my wife!

She's not real user, she's a fictional 2D character!

fake news, she is us, read above

she fucking well is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3B9bqwavbA

Says who?

But Azucat is even less fun

hell fuckin yeah she did, easily best keion

well fuck you too

I tend to forget she exists.

Azusa improved life.

Explain this picture then, faglord.
I wonder what her favorite 311 album is? I bet it's Transistor.

youtu.be/ymM3nP9I7c0

What is Ritzu's best quality?

Her sexy flat chest of course. But as a character it's definitely her friendship with Mio. A lot of the time, even ITT people say Azusa replaced Mio as the straight man but even if that were totally true Mio is still important because she's Ritsu's bff. She does do some pretty mean shit to Mio, sometimes bordering on criminal when she blackmails her with inappropriate pictures, but at the end of the day they can recognize each other just by the sound of their footsteps.
I think this is actually why in the episode where Azusa is alone with one member of the club for a while each day, they skipped having Ritsu and Azusa alone together because they didn't want to risk doing anything that might devalue that dynamic of Mio and Ritsu

I was thinking her killer yams, but that's all great too. t-thanks

As a Mugifag, I thought Ritsu and Mugi had a great dynamic that wasn't explored enough

Didn't they devote an entire episode to it? Did you want a spin-off or something?

She made it lewder.

yes, she's best k-on

>Did you want a spin-off or something
yes

How come they never added a keion that spins?

they wanted real music

There are very good tableists out there who don't just play samples. They just don't get very famous.

she's like a strawberry to the cake

Now say "Moe moe kyun~!"

Yes. Tenshi ni Fureta yo would not have been created if she was not in K-on.

The Mugifag speaks the truth

fpbp

She is not an audience surrogate, she is the director's self-insert. Worst K-On by far. Season 2 was a huge stepdown from season one, other than a few episodes towards the end of the series.

Azusa is what made the show stop being a silly "cute girls doing cute things" show and turned it into a show that was actually about something, while being about cute girls doing cute things. She create and emotion resonance that elevated the show and made it not just cute but nostalgic and impactful. She gave it a real heart that other cute girl shows take for granted or ignore in favor of bland kawaiiness.

Azusa didn't just make the show better, she made the show.

Put your trip back on Komeiji.

That's not an argument.

K-On was already about something in season one, and better done at that too. Yui's progression in season 1 has the Azusa pandering in S2 beat. It is also more thematically tight than S2, which is a meandering mess until it regains its footing in the last third.

Without Azusa, the ending would be meaningless. She was as good of a character as all the others, and also filled an important role for the story.

Neither are your retarded posts, which are just "I like Azusa" in so many words.

She is a 3D girl.

Wrong. The ending in S2 is meaningful because it is the last chapter in the lives of the girls as high-schoolers, which is something everyone can relate to (or at least empathise with). Any kouhai would have done, it did not need to be Azusa. In fact, it would have been just as meaningful, and even sadder (with a higher emotional impact) if Azusa did not exist and S2 ended with the club getting disbanded with the girls graduating. As is it leaves things up in the air with Azusa and the club (not that it matters much though, since no one cares about that shit character).

You can even rewrite the song they compose at the end, instead of it being a dedication to Shitzusa, it being about the memories of the girls in high-school. And it would actually be so much better and meaningful than a dedication to an annoying director self-insert.

It's also something that's already been to done. But having a major character having to say goodbye to her friends and the show expressing that graduation wasn't goodbye forever is far more meaningful. And, no. Not just any Kohai would do the job. It had to be a kohai that the girls had an actual relationship with and not some glorified extra character. And the club dying being sadder? That's asinine. A club is it's people not just a room.

Azusa is one of the best examples of a fifth wheel in anime ever. Seriously, fuck this cunt.

>Tl;dr Sup Forums was the little girl all along

This, but fuck my sides hahahaha top kek

If she was a fifth wheel then it was only because the other characters weren't doing what they should have and couldn't push a narrative.

>It's also something that's already been to done.
And? Literally nothing in K-On was original.
>A club is it's people not just a room.
Obviously, which is why it would get disbanded after the girls' graduation.
>It had to be a kohai that the girls had an actual relationship with
So not Shitzusa, which was forced into the group.

What a load of bullshit.

>Obviously, which is why it would get disbanded after the girls' graduation.

And that's not sad. Sad is leaving behind a member you've grown close too.

>So not Shitzusa, which was forced into the group.

It's WHO not which and she wasn't forced any more than any of the founding members where. You can scream all you want but it doesn't make it so.

Right because they where clearly doing so much more than eating cake

>because when they say goodbye to Azusa, they are also saying goodbye to YOU.

>Right because they where clearly doing so much more than eating cake
Yes. Do you remember that the reason Azusa even decided to join the club was because she liked their concert? Fucking retard.
The fact that you'd even insinuate otherwise is reason enough to dismiss the whole of your post.

>she wasn't forced any more than any of the founding members where
This is plain bullshit. The entirety of Azusa's character is bits and pieces from the others (especially Mio). She is entirely superfluous to the group dynamic, and the source of some of the most tepid jokes in the whole franchise ("Azunyan" cue cat ears).

>getting this angry over cute girls being cute

More like a thumb to the deformed hand that was the pre-Azunyan light music club.

Why are you repeating the same bullshit again? Just check /c/ bitch. Azusa has the fewest threads and the fewest posters. She is the least liked character, and for good reason.

I'm not the autistic Azunyan spammer. I'm the guy who posts Azunyan + 311 lyrics. So, I guess you could say I'm a form of autistic Azunyan spammer, but why u mad tho?

Yui has always been and will forever be K-On's engine. Without the masterful first season setting up her character so well, K-On would be nothing. You can tell Ishihara was involved in the first season because it shows his clear touch in the more colourful characterisation (especially evident in the comedy skits and more exaggerated character acting, as opposed to the banality Yamada strived for in S2) and the more focused structuring and progression of the story, as opposed to the incoherent sit-com that is the second season. In spite of all the whining about "eating cake" EVERY SINGLE EPISODE in S1 had something to do with music. Every single one. That is thematic tightness right there.

Yamada is KyoAni's most overrated director. Fuck that cunt, and fuck her Azusa self-insert. Fuck her to death.

Post cute k-ons

Because Azusa ruined K-On. In spite of all her talk about practice, she is one of the main reasons why the second season is a lot less about music than the first one. Quite ironic.

>Azusa has the fewest threads and the fewest posters
Wow, she must suck then. Glad I appeal to authority like a mouth-breathing cum stain.

Bonus points for mugis

I want to shave her eyebrows

Do you even know what "appeal to authority" mean, dumb-ass? You made the idiotic claim that Azusa is what made K-On what it is. I gave you clear evidence of the contrary. She is the least liked, just as she is the most superfluous to K-On.

Nice mugi here's one of mine as a trade!

M-MODS

Not OP, or whoever you were fighting with, you made /c/ an authority on Azunyans value. I could choose to accept that valuation, or enjoy Azunyan for my own reasons. You should really calm down and try being less of a nigger.

woah when was that?

Objectively made it worse.
She only exists to bring disharmony and strife.

>you made /c/ an authority on Azunyans value
No, I used /c/ as a gauge of Shitzusa's popularity, and her diminutive popularity in turn as an indication that she is not as crucial to K-On as you might like to believe.

She is crucial to me and others. It was appeal to popularity or something like that. These things are obviously well out of my wheelhouse. What's important is that I love Azunyan very much, and she reminds me of myself when I was in bands. I was always the junior member by 3 or 4 years and wanted to focus on practice.

>What's important is that I love Azunyan very much, and she reminds me of myself when I was in bands.
So you were a fifth wheel too? I feel so bad for your bandmates.

it's from chuu2. I'll trade it for your rare you have there.

You should. Every band I ever left fell apart shortly after while I went on to win contests and become semi-popular. I like talking about how good I am on a board where blogposting is frowned upon more than anywhere else. I should post a pepe next!

Sure! I'll throw in a sawa since I'm feeling generous too!