Why did everyone love this badly-designed loli?

Why did everyone love this badly-designed loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-25/miss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-hug-pillows-celebrate-6-manga-volumes-in-5-months/.126919
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would be an example of a well-designed loli?

Because CHECK 'EM

She's blobby and round, perfect for cheekpulling, headpatting, and the occasional bap

and spanking

gay people like you wouldn't get it

>that small bit of vulva
Good thing she's legal

Normalfag's first loli

She was much sexier in the manga

Too poorly drawn.

Yeah but at least she wasn't a fatass.

Memes and Kyoani.

Saying that like it’s a bad thing

I like babyfat, not actual fatass.

Because they want to be her mother. Or for some pervert lolicons, they want to fuck her.

One that actually looked prepubescent.

This man knows. Flat ass, flat chest, or maybe a bit of babyfat left, this is what peak loli performance looks like.

Basically this. Casuals love Kyoani almost as much as they love memes. The raviolli meme was great for for ledditors to feel super funny was also virching about loli, so it really took off.
People who are actually into loli didn't really give much of a shit about Kanna.

bad lolis

Tera´s players

fat lolis are a miracle

Don't forget that THICC was a thing at the time, so there was a meme for the prudes and degenerates.

>People who are actually into loli didn't really give much of a shit about Kanna
>no true scotsman fallacy

>Hmph, redditors and normies don't understand what GOOD taste in loli is unlike me
>My social media platform is superior to your social media platform, I'm not being petty and stupid at all, I'm not acting like the people I demonize at all
Why do people do this

Actual prepubescence isn't attractive though. No hips and no ass is critical. A good loli is pear shaped.

>Let me, a non-lolicon, dictate what a good loli is.

I'm just going by the fact that Sup Forums has regular loli threads and the people posting in them seem like they're REALLY in loli, and I literally never see Kanna in any of them.

>anecdote

But they are, except if you need adult features on a loli to find her attractive.

In the face of the increasing loss of diversity in the culture of most of the web (by this I mean most websites now are starting to act more and more like each other and losing any individuality) there's an increasing desperation and desire to expunge outsiders so that we can still retain our own culture. I think its already too late though. At least for most of the site.

I'm just saying that if lolicons liked Kanna, you'd see them post about her.

As an actual lolicon, I don't mind Kanna but I won't post her in loli threads because she attracts the wrong fanbase.

>no true scotsman fallacy

That's still an anecdote though bud

>Actual prepubescence isn't attractive though

>fallacy fallacy

thicc

>fallacy fallacy fallacy

Shes the loli for people who aren't pedophiles.

>fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy

You're right, nothing is worth arguing without a full scientific study conducted by a reputable institute.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc

I'm a pedophile and my dick goes doki doki for her, what do

>oppai loli

Good choice but you're going to trigger the fuck out of the unironic pedos in this thread

PICKED THE FUCK UP

>non lolicon
I mean if being attracted to Shinobu doesn't count as loli I'm not really going to complain. It's her hips that make her attractive though, rectangles aren't attractive.

Slender lolis and chubby lolis are both lewd.

Were micro-bikinis literally made for lolis?

That's nowhere near a No True Scotsman.

There's no other use for them

Considering the true potential of micro bikinis can only be realized by lolis and futas with huge bulges, yes.

>lolicons dont like kanna
>that's not true
>WELL REAL LOLICONS DON'T LIKE KANNA

He didn't say that, he said that Sup Forums loli threads are full of lolicons and that if lolicons liked her, she would be posted in Sup Forums loli threads.
That's not saying "Real lolicons don't like her' that's saying "here is a sample of lolicons who don't like her." You can make an argument out of Sup Forums loli threads not being representative of lolicons as a whole, but it is not a no true scotsman.

Oh yeah? well you're gay so rip kid

>People who are actually into loli didn't really give much of a shit about Kanna.
>This is not a no true scottsman fallacy

my wife chino is so cute

How could my cute daughter have a husband without my knowledge?

Because of her character you superficial pedo

Notice how I didn't quote the first post, user. That's because that one is (potentially) an actual no true scotsman. If user really did dismiss that argument, he would have been guilty, instead he backed up his argument with a counter-example. Said counter-example is not a no true scotsman, which is what I was arguing against.

bad pepe

that's not pepe

LADS
SHE'S GETTING HER OWN OFFICIAL DAKIMAKURA

If only it was made with the anime design

because you are too dense to realise that your daughter can make decisions on her own, and like any other child, they keep secrets from parents

If Chino betrayed me like that she'd never leave her cage again without being on a leash

The real issue is that Kanna was designed to attract toddlercons

I'd fuck her thighs

DON'T POST IT

restrictive, narccisitic parents like you are cancer, but it raises the most rebellious kids, sometimes

Is she tiny or is that a giant cat?

Did you order one yet?

At least i get to put my cock deep inside my daughter Chino.

No, it looks bad.

She's 149 cm.

But user, it's awright

you're not the only one that gets to do that to chino, good luck trying to keep her all for yourself

I need to see some close ups first

Baby Kanna.

>he doesn't appreciate all lolis under the sun
>degrading lolis to simple geometrical shapes instead of exalting them for their more sublime features such as playful demeanor, lithe stature and impeccable turgor of their supple bodies
Heathen.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-25/miss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-hug-pillows-celebrate-6-manga-volumes-in-5-months/.126919

some lolis are ugly.
do not treat them as body bags, theybhave feelings and it is always good to love them and them loving you back