Yuru Camp

Miracle of the universe

Other urls found in this thread:

live.lcv.ne.jp/cgi-bin/road/movie.php?camera_id=1
vocaroo.com/i/s1S1cIWqKHnJ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The cardboard box that you have is ideal for fooling your enemies. It's a very important tool for infiltration missions.
>Of course. I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box...
>Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box. But in the end, a cardboard box is only made of paper. Handle it with care or it won't be of much use to you. Don't think of it as just another box. Treat it with love... Don't be rough. Okay?

Do your worst, Sup Forums.

nendos WHEN

nah

Holy fuck I love the OP. Feels so funky.

my boyfriend is very cute

I'd watch those shitty burger dubs if they get David Hayter as the narrator

>that scene when they fed each other ice cream
HNNNNNNGGGGGGG
someone please get me a webm of that

Both.

i'm not very good at this

Aoi/Yun fags unite

And Rin never stopped waving.
The end.

Hope user from the other thread sees this

>mouth wide open
Sluts.

what do you think she smells like after a few days of camping

I see Rin!

damn, looks windy af

Does Rin complain about everything being expensive because she's a high school girl who gets her income from working part-time? Everything seems cheap as fuck to me.

Obviously?

Consumable things seem a lot more expensive on a limited budget because that money could be a good chunk of an object with longevity. Especially since you probably also have a list of things that you want/need.

Are they gay or not??

What else do they have to bring?

Me.

earthquake cam

Razors (to shave their legs, armpits, pussy), tampons (to absorb menstrual blood), condoms (just in case).

A hatchet & folding saw

P A R T Y H A R D

This color combo is popular this season.

Looks like she fattened up a bit.

Weebs are about to descend upon this place like a plague.

S-stop

Correct answer.

boobs are waay too big on her. still she looks nice

Fat.

Holy shit Aoi is so cute, it's crazy.

They're just buns.

I bet Rin would like Canada, assuming she could handle a colder winter. The cafe she went to reminded me a comfy maple syrup farm I visited once in the fall. I'll be sure to take her there when we get married.

dragon dildos

anyone have that fan art of nadeshiko saying "you know what they say about camping?" followed by "It's fucking intense" to which rin misheard.

This show should be just Rin. Everyone else sucks.

lol what a gay

I'm gonna steal your sleeping bag so you die of hypothermia.

This man is correct.

Her chair is like $100.

What is the relation between these two characters?

That camera will be blown away by the wind anytime soon.

i'm sure someone has done an inventory check on her equipment, right? she has a lot of camping supplies that i assume are pretty high end

Makes sense for something you'll use frequently and don't want to suddenly break on you.

they're both sexually experienced

I want her to sit on my face

Both are fat?

False

I love that fucking face they make

Man, the anime is catching up the translated manga fast, how many volumes are there in japan?

Saved

I wanna share a box with her and treat the box with utmost care.

5 volumes are out
first 3 episodes cover most of volume 1

Oyakodon

She is a student and school is currently in session so she is limited to 28 hours of work per week at most. She probably works a lot less than 28 a week considering she has after school activities (managing the library) and of course her camping excursions. She also probably makes minimum wage at her job, which is just ¥780/h. Her full potential weekly pay is ¥21,840 but I would wager she's making a lot less. Add up the cost of her camping hobby and she probably does not have a lot of money to spare for treating herself. Consider also that she likely saved up most of her income to buy that scooter, and needs to devote some of her income to gas money from now on, on top of other expenses like camp site fees, camping supplies, and food.

so tiny

All of Aoi's fat is in her tits, Yun's is everywhere but

I didn't make it. Saved from last thread.

Thanks.Anime till volume 4 then or maybe bits of volume 5 with "READ THE MANGA" jab at the end I guess.

I saw a pic before with that info but didn't save it. Was curious about her table, never thought to bring/use one, doubt I would be able to stuff it in my daypack...

I love her voice.

It was well worth the money, Nadeshiko confirms.

Imagine

Which one?

The one whose mouth is open, baka.

MUH

That's Aki Toyosaki.

The soundtrack for this show is great, so comfy. I did some brief searching on the internet for this one song in the show but i cant find it. so i tried my best to learn it, can anyone ID the song?

vocaroo.com/i/s1S1cIWqKHnJ

INTERPRET

These girls are not appropriately dressed to go camping.

Why is she called Inuko

Because she practically is one.

You should love the other one as well. This line was especially great.

>eyebrows over the hat
Terrifying.

>¥780/h
That's only 5.76 EUR (7.18 USD). I'm surprised to see a rich country like Japan have such a third world minimum wage.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

How short is Rin's mom if she's only that tall compared to Rin sitting down?

Rin is sitting on a bike so she's still probably close to full standing height

Low minimum wage makes it easier for teenagers to get part time jobs, because businesses are not forced to pay high wages for unskilled labor they are more willing to hire on extra help. That said, they do raise it by a little bit every year. They actually raised it by 3% last year. The intent is to give kids extra income to help their family, plus work experience. Consider that in Japan compulsory education only goes up to middle school, so there needs to be an option for 14 year olds to start working despite having no real skills. Secondary education is entirely optional in Japan, yet the overwhelming majority of parents send their kids to high school (and another sizable chunk continue on to post-secondary afterward) because they want their kids to join the professional class and not be stuck working dead-end, unskilled jobs.

did he get a view of her pantsu