When will this beautiful manga end?

When will this beautiful manga end?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Boys-on-the-Run
mangadex.com/manga/23131
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last volume finally getting translated, I havent start reading it though.

>The last volume finally getting translated

Cool, by who?

Some no name faggot

Cheeky user.

BY WHOOOOOOO

That fucking slut Chinatsu had better be shown crying in the background when he marries Hana. I won't settle for anything less.

>over 2 years ago
I'm feeling sentimental now.

Read the new chapter

Oh fuck, you weren't kidding.

I just read the last volume Daniel worked on just to remind at what point we were.

Thanks, man. I'll give it a whirl soon.

This Namelesss bozo has any archive? I don't want to resort to online readers.

Newest chapter was probably the bleakest since the breakup

Why?
kissmanga.com/Manga/Boys-on-the-Run

>unironically linking to kissmanga
At least use mangadex

>kissmanga
Nice botnet. This scanlator has to be uploading somewhere else, right?

mangadex.com/manga/23131

It's obvious to anyone that isn't autistic that Hana still has obvious feelings for him. Women don't get angry / flustered to the level she is at the moment for someone shes over. There's a very clear contrast to the emotions shes displaying and Chinatsus indifference after their conflict.

Is the MC still a turbo cuckold or has he grown some spine?

I can't wait for Chinatsu to paint him as a maniac in court and for Aoyama to get the last laugh at the end of the volume.

its worse than that

The first girl came back in the story and out of jealously / insecurity started implying that his new girl Hana might be a selling her body and MC confronted her about her slutty behavior at last. She throws and fit and starts cutting herslef. They end up at a hotel and she sucks his dick and he could have fucked her but didn't. He also stood up to some Yakuza.

Hes made progress but hes still a fucking infuriating idiot. Hes slightly older than me but makes mistakes a high schooler would.

I thought the former happened, along with him going to jail. What else is there? Does Aoyama fuck Hana?

you have to understand that japanese men mature at a very slow rate due to the lack on conflicts.

I read around last year there will be a sequel or something to this? Any news?

>doesn't fuck MC
>Fucks abusive drunk
There is no good girls only ones less shit than the others

Shes obviously lying

Wish the MC would making retarded faces in every fucking situation.

remember in vol 9 he went to her house at night and then this happens the next chapter

follwed by this. Remember she was made because she thought he fucked that bitch from the first half of the manga.

That's about as likely as him finding true love.

I love this series but it's so painful to read sometimes.

THANK YOU NAMELESS

Bump the people need to know

agree

New chapter's up.

Tanishi is going to fight a guy who's way better than him for the sake of a woman who cucked him. AGAIN.

I thought this ended with the whole school shooting part? Or am I thinking of some other shit?

>hmmm... this seems interesting
>look it up
>look at the tags
>Netorare
how bad is it?

The manga or the NTR? because the manga is great and the NTR is cringe/rage inducing

The NTR
i guess ill check it out anyways, thanks

Ugh, I dunno about "beautiful". This manga really likes beating the reader into the ground. Happy ending? What's that?

Fun fact: a few years back, I spent hours trying to interpret the last few untranslated chapters to know how it ends. Knew no Japanese, so looking up every kanji took 5+ minutes.

It's not pretty.

There's a bit right after the bomb thing where everything becomes terrible for 5 years, completely out of the blue, just to make sure no happiness accidentally got in anywhere.

This fucking MC, I swear.
>can upload follow list from batoto
Neat. How's manga.sh?

Has there ever been a bigger (literal) cuck in manga history?

If there is I would like too know