Its Kaiji a masterpiece?

its Kaiji a masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate it.

It’s impressive how it makes gambling something complex instead of a game of dumb luck, instead having nuisance and strategy to it.

why

It's too slow. He needs an editor really badly.

Yeah but Akagi is better

>too slow
it's too fast if anything.

Kaiji is a moe

watching someone who has 0% chance of losing gets boring after a while

I really envy you, then. I still read every chapter but it's hard sometimes.

I would care for Akagi but I don't understand Mahjong because I'm a brainlet so I have to buy a book on mahjong and maybe play a bit before I actually watch this series.

>0% chance of losing
what did he mean by this?

It has to be marathoned

HE HATES IT

He literally does lose sometimes though.

Akagi isn't about whether he'll win or lose, it's about how he'll win. It's also an interesting look at an inversion of the guy who only wants to win big but can only lose.

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html

google yaku

i'd have been better if some games got shorter and kaiji wasnt such a retard

TILTED

Thanks user

ZAWA

Shit moves too slow. Good for binge reading/watching but otherwise NOPE.

I would say it's a solid 9/10, and I'm as entitled elitist as it gets when it comes to fiction.

I Really want to like it but I don’t care about mahjong so I dropped it in that second arc where the mahjong games just never end

>a retard
HE TILTED
AN ENTIRE FUCKING BUILDING

Mahjong is fucking fun faggot

No, but Kurosawa is.

I don't remember Akagi ever losing. Am I forgetting something? I've only seen the anime so is it in the manga or am I misremembering?

OH MY TILTED BUILDING

I'll give you a hint. Akagi is actually a spin-off manga and the titular character was first introduced in another FKMT manga about Mahjong-playing delinquents.

Yes. At least I find it fucking amazing. i've onky seen the anime, and I admit, the Bog arc may be a bit too long for most viewers, but I really enjoyed the show overall, the gambles were clever and exciting, the narrator was hilarious, the character design was awesome, one of my favorite anime hands down.

It was foreshadowed though.

Season 1 yes
Season 2 no

Yes

OH MY BLOCKED HOLE

He didn't count on that but it logically followed from the circumstances, and it was poetic for the owner to hang himself by trying to cheat.

This

no, read other fkmt works,
next question

Stuff happens in the manga and Ten.

>tfw Kaiji running away with 24 million took 5 chapters, flashback took 5 chapters, and him throwing money at Sakazaki took 4 chapters
I hate this, but I can't stop myself from reading the raws every week.

No he got way too lucky there with the holes staying blocked

>tfw watched The Bog arc weekly as it aired
I'm too scarred to try to keep up with the Kaiji manga as it comes out, although I loved the anime so I've been wanting to read it for ages.

Yeah that was insane luck but that's totally fine, at this point so many insane things had happened that this was totally okay. Plus he had been unlucky until that point

You should read at least part 3 and 4 since they're over. And the other FKMT manga of course.

Is it possible to regain full functionality in cut off fingers like that?

Not full, but close if you treat it fast enough and let it heal for a while

God Kaiji is ikemen as fuck.

And then Shin happened.