Is this really that good?

Is this really that good?

>Shogakukan Award for Shonen
>Kono Manga ga Sugoi Top Place
>KenKoba Manga Award
>New Face Manga Award

The art is quite shit.
The story must be quite good for it to sell so much

it's interesting and i'm surprised it's doing well being a jump manga that's not a battle shounen or a sports series

It's becoming popular and therefore Sup Forums is about to hate it any second now. I think the max hate will come around the time the anime is announced.

Takes 13 chapters to actually get good, too slow.

>Violet
>has Violet hair
>has Violet eyes
Fuck off Posuka.

It's pretty good up to the escape, then it's just alright, but recently it's been getting good again.

I like it, my favorite parts about the series are the world and the protagonist. Emma is entertaining and the world is enigmatic enough to make me wanna discover more about it.
I think it needs to improve its characterization though. It has too many characters whose name you might barely remember.

Color pages.

>becoming popular
It's already bigger than Soma in Japan.

Nameless geezer was likable enough but they dropped the rest of the kids unceremoniously at the shelter to introduce another set of interchangeable kids other than Violet. Lucas is fine, though.

are those bean guns?

Fucking Violet. Did her Mama hate her back at Grand Valley?
>haha you fucking violet blob
>your name's violet now
What the fuck. I'm so autistically displeased.

The adults are all pretty good so far, it's the kids that are the problem. Whoever survives from the new cast is probably gonna join the group too which means even less paneltime for the younger kids who are admittedly rather useless.

In the second panel is that a new mama?

Hell yeah it is fag

The leader of the resistance group is totally going to die. Probably the girl that covers her face, as well.

Doesn't even have to be the younger kids. Nat is a meme tier character and Don became utterly useless. Gilda is alright and Anna improved since she was literally nowhere in sight in the first arc.
Shirai likes the grills.

But it's not huge here yet. The moment the anime is announced it will be impossible to talk about it on Sup Forums while anons shill the next unknown series until the cycle repeats.

Oliver is definitely dead meat after his speech about hating demons and wanting to destroy the place. If anything that's gonna be Emma's role after that grudge she got.
I think a few might survive but Violet's the only one I'm pretty confident in.

Emma is best girl and my wife.

>Shogakukan Award for Shonen
Hey its the same award Bleach won!

>its the same award Bleach won

Picked up.

>She's handing the audience soy

Okay what the hell does that supposed to mean?

Reminder that Neverland's artist is a cute girl.

she is calling you a soyboy

Depends on how much "that" is.

>Phil no longer :3
>Mama is ded
I like this CP.

No way Mama died offscreen.

Emma reminds me of a hardcore Princess Tutu.

>unknown series
If it's in fucking Weekly Shounen Jump, it's not unknown. Even that kids vs. adults thing that got cancelled in like two months got more attention on Sup Forums than 99% of scanlated manga do.

Yes