Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Anime Confirmed
isekaimaou-anime.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B0764JW7DK/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AOTY

At least the elf and the noble lady have nice tits. Hope this gets popular to see significant amounts of art on them.

>Isekai anime boom
>No Realist Hero by JC Staff
>No Nectar of Dharini by Hoods
>No Parallel Paradise by Xebec
>No Dungeon Meshi by Bones
>No Faraway Paladin by KyoAni

>No Lazy King by Madhouse

And how yuri is this?

This was fucking bad.

When are they going to adapt something good like Himekishi ga Classmate?

>yuri
Yeah this isn't for you.

>Dungeon Meshi
>Isekai

The fantasy genre in general.

I'm interested in this only for the lolis

Isekai Mahou by SHAFT when?

What's the synopsis on this? I always see the image but I have no clue about the story.

I was actually hoping he'd be a boy, even tho I knew for a fact she was just a girl dressed up as one.

Its isekai.

Thanks. Now tell me something I don't know.

The synopsis on J-Novel's site:
>In the MMORPG Cross Reverie, Takuma Sakamoto is so powerful that he is lauded as the “Demon Lord” by other players. One day, he is summoned to another world – but with the same appearance he had in the game! There, he meets two girls who both proclaim themselves to be his Summoner. They had performed an Enslavement Ritual to turn him into their Summon... but that's when Takuma's passive ability activated! Instead, it was the girls who had become enslaved! Though Takuma may have been the strongest Sorcerer there was, he had no idea how to talk with other people. That's when he makes his choice: to act based on his persona from the game!
>“Amazing? But of course... I am Diablo, the being known and feared as the Demon Lord!”
>So begins a tale of adventure with an earth-shakingly powerful Demon Lord (or at least someone who acts like one) taking on another world!

no

Dumb bitches summon MC to their world, but his OP reflection magic turns them into his slaves. One of them has the demon lord living in her womb.

A little.

Imagine Overlord but the MC is an autist with social anxiety who is only LARPing as a demon lord, also instead of a guild with overpowered NPCs he just has a catgirl and a titty elf

Armadillos can hold their breath for four to six minutes at a time.

>want to give it a try
>almost every reviews are negative
Tell me, is it really that fucking bad? The girls look cute, is it worth reading just for them?

It's mediocre. Asterisk is to battle harem as this is to isekai.

>almost every reviews are negative
Where are you looking? Everyone fucking loves it

amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B0764JW7DK/

On novelupdate

sounds like garbage

when will the isekai shit stop?

It's a heavily ecchi isekai comedy. If that's your thing, it's pretty good. If you want drama or tragedy or serious plot, look elsewhere.

So is it SoL shenanigans? Action? Romance? Comedy?

>reading isekai for serious plot
People actually do this?

It's very bad, full of tired cliches and cringe, but the girls are cute.
It's enough to say that the MC only uses edgy phrases to communicate. He NEVER drops this gimmick. He is also the strongest lifeform who beats his highschool bull- uhmm, I mean villains, in a couple of hits without ever getting damage.

Maybe until the next decade. Isekai is so diverse theme that you basically can put any genre with it. There are romcom isekai, melodrama isekai, misunderstanding isekai, battle-shonen harem isekai, yaoi isekai, yuri isekai, and many more kinds of isekai already.

It's like overlord, but in SoL format.

People whine about the lack of it in every isekai thread, so I assume so.

World customize creator anime when?

>It's like overlord, but in SoL format.
overlord is literally sol for an elder elder elder lich

It's Action-Adventure with some Comedy, but mostly Ecchi and Action.
If I said "Battle Harem", do you think that would sum it up?
It's not really quality writing; it's just trashy fun with the MC BTFO'ing most enemies, and any drama that pops up being resolved fairly quickly.
If I had something to complain about it's how cheesy the evil villains are.

If you can enjoy a mindless battle harem, then this should be fine for you.

This the one where the old guy becomes a kid or the one where the becomes the demon lord who gets summoned by the two idiot girls?

Latter.

So just another loser's wish fulfilment fantasy. It's fucking hilarious how some of these authors don't even bother hiding it and just use their own real life name for the protagonist.

if after sao 3 and shield bro they announce konosuba s3, re: zero s2 and goblin slayer adaptation, then we will have more isekais/fantasy harem for a long time.

Battle Harem? Woohoo. It's been so long since we had one. This is mad potential. We could get a very good OP, ED and ost. As well as good action animation.

Ooh, I liked that one.

Also I remember one where this 33ish year old dude gets isekaied into a prison cell with some blind chick or something, he's OP for I forget what reason, and when he eventually goes to the inn to sleep he hears this guy banging his two practically loli partners... actually wait I remember dropping that because I heard there was a ton of ntr in there

>Japanese entertainment
>not full of wish fulfilment fantasy
You're in the wrong place, honesty.

That's Tanaka the Virgin. I don't even bother to read that one.

>Catgrill has a demon lord sealed in her
>The only way to get it out is to fingerbang her

I mean I'm not complaining but still.

Bingo, that's the one.

fuck i remember reading this but somehow forgot the name and sadly didnt find it anymore
>that pic
that site you linked has high resolution images, why not just post them?

i dont like catshit but i think i remember her being a panther or some other non-meme animal so she was ok i beleive

How many episodes you think we're getting, and how far might it go?

Yeah, she's called a Panetherian or something like that.

>just got up to date with TLs
>see this
Naisu

I read this just because I like Takahiro’s art

Here's another complaint. He's not even using his battle spells. He's using bullshit filler spells. He only used a real spell once.

the guild leader in this is just perfect in every way

he's so op he can just use shit spells to win
they're saving the big spells for "drama"
>oh no, the enemy is so strong I might have to use "THAT SPELL"

I want to do things to her.

Not every anime needs to have an OP blatant self-insert protagonist, even within the isekai genre. Though I guess it wouldnt be anywhere near as popular if it didn't pander to these IRL losers.

I dunno

I would say "I want to commit a crime" but she's totally legal

>I heard there was a ton of ntr in there
Why is user so weak? this should not even face you, unless you are under age

That is definitely something I did not know.

Wew too lewd

>wanting to read a story where the protagonist gets cucked
why would I bother?
specially a trashy isekai

I have been planning on reading this, I might need to push it higher on the list.

It's a typical isekai shit that turns into borderline hentai as you read on.

PICKED UP.

Do it.

>those things on her shoulders
wait a second
she's not half-naked, she's actually a furry!
DROPPED

You know with all of this isekai thing, I'm surprised they still haven't adapted the one series that pretty much started the boom in the first place.

Talking about Mushoku Tensei, and yes I know isekai and rpg mechanics have always been a thing, but I remembered back in the day people kept discussing this series a lot.

they don't adapt novels that have already ended

That's better in some ways than something that starts as borderline. At least you have an opportunity for the characters to spend time together first, instead of love from the beginning. And not having anything more only implied once near the end.
That would be better if the harem didn't loose their personalities.
This does make it nearly impossible for an adaptation to ever adapt the entire source material.

Mushoku hasn't ended yet though. It's still on-going.

so it gets better as you read it?

>she's actually a furry!
Here's a different character (same race). Looks like they only have a bit of fuzz on the shoulders, or the artist is just doing his own thing? Dunno.

Mushoku Tensei hasn't technically ended. The LN is still going, and the author also plans to write a sequel (that may never actually happen…)

People keep saying this gets pretty borderline later on. It being licensed has me kinda skeptical. What's the lewdest thing that's happened to the cat girl?

>skin colored fur
what the hell is the artist doing

See:

The artist knows how to sell.

he inserted his finger inside her mana center

Either being lazy, or there is small amounts of fur everywhere.

Hopefully never, fuck you grump

I may be completely off here, but it seems like most of the isekai adaptations so far are from smaller LN publishers with less options. I remember reading that Isekai Smartphone was Hobby Japan's best selling LN, for example. Mushoku Tensei is from Media Factory, who already have a bunch of well known shit.

T.cuck

>not for sale
What did they mean by this?

So is the MC an alpha that pretty much already has a harem? And is cat girl the primary love interest?

GOD DAMN IT I WANT TO TWIST THEM LIKE THE THROTTLE ON A BIKE

>anything that I dislike is blatant self-insert
That's how you're wrong. Every anime/manga is a pander to their own fans.

>catgirl with spats
>big titty elf
im already sold

user you must choose: Isekai or Highschool?

like overlord, he is a jap nerd beta that roleplays as an alpha due to shenanigans
so his actions all brash but you keep hearing his beta inner thoughts.
I find that shit funny but if you hated it on overlord, you're not gonna like it on this one

Why not both?

Womb massage is my fetish

>if you like this thing catered to your tastes you should feel bad
Don't bother, faggots like that are will just shit on anything cause they can't enjoy it themslves.

Wouldn't that just be Rosario Vampire?